UF strawberry disease forecast system expands to South Carolina
10/08/2014 10:59:17 AMA strawberry disease prediction system that lets growers know when disease chances are high and they... Read more.
Construction progresses on new Mission Produce facility
10/07/2014 1:04:17 PMMission Produce is more than half-way through an expansion and construction project that will more... Read more.
Virtual farm helps berry growers better manage land, water
09/12/2014 1:49:04 PMBerry growers along California's Pacific Coast are using math in the form of a virtual farm model... Read more.
UF-led team looks at post-harvest quality tracking system
09/09/2014 10:08:24 AMA group led by University of Florida researchers has developed a tracking system that could change... Read more.
CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
09/01/2014 6:18:36 PM(CORRECTED) SUN VALLEY, Idaho — The biotech industry is working to shape a more balanced conversation... Read more.
Florida ag department offers cost-share for weather stations
08/28/2014 5:00:00 AMThe Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services is once again offering cost-share help for... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew
- Web seminar discusses post-harvest phosphorus for spuds
- Dry weather pares Mississippi sweet potato crop
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Invasive giant snail spreads north from Miami