Study: CA-stored apple monitoring doesn't work for Anjou pears
01/30/2014 7:49:39 AMWhat works to maintain apple quality in controlled-atmosphere storage may not necessarily work for Anjou... Read more.
Algorithm may more accurately predict preharvest citrus yields
01/28/2014 12:24:32 PMObtaining a picture of how much citrus fruit is on trees may become more accurate if a field trial... Read more.
Technology helps cull spotted wing drosophila fruit damage
01/22/2014 9:22:55 AMBBC Technologies North America is helping a Michigan blueberry grower eliminate damage by spotted wing... Read more.
Scientists sequence hot pepper genome, creating genetic roadmap
01/21/2014 2:34:23 PMAn international group of scientists, including those from the University of California, Davis, and Korea,... Read more.
Researcher develops a smarter sprayer to reduce drift
01/17/2014 11:17:05 AMA Cornell University researcher has developed a smarter sprayer that uses ultrasound sensors to better... Read more.
New sprout control helps quality of storage potatoes
01/10/2014 3:48:52 PMSAN ANTONIO — With not yet a full season under their belts, applicators are continuing to learn... Read more.
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Calvin Arnold named head of UF's Immokalee center
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- Forty-plus states OK silicon soil amendment
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees