Apple and pear producers face problems with no antibiotics
11/06/2013 3:24:17 PMOrganic apple and pear growers remain concerned about progress that’s being made on treatments to... Read more.
EQIP program helps fund high tunnels
11/06/2013 6:05:00 AMA high tunnel has allowed a Kentucky soybean, wheat and corn growing family to expand into berries,... Read more.
PTI data can be used for much more than traceability
10/28/2013 12:31:02 PMNEW ORLEANS — The information collected as part of the Produce Traceability Initiative is much... Read more.
Wood chips can help filter nutrient-laden runoff
10/25/2013 9:05:32 AMA trench filled with wood chips can provide a simple solution to the complex problem caused by agricultural... Read more.
Ohio State University scientists clone tomato fruit size gene
10/17/2013 7:58:25 PMOhio State University researchers have led an international team that identified and cloned a gene... Read more.
Growers lose patent case against USDA, grape commission
10/14/2013 7:34:42 PMCultivation of ill-gotten plant stock did not constitute “public use,” a federal judge said, ruling... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion