New watermelon disease popped up in Florida this spring
09/10/2013 6:25:04 PMA bacterial cousin of the organism responsible for angular leaf spot caused a severe outbreak in commercial... Read more.
Lone citrus psyllid found in Kern County, Calif.
09/10/2013 11:20:38 AMA single adult male Asian citrus psyllid was trapped near Wasco in Kern County, Calif., last Thursday. The... Read more.
Cornell seeks help in finding leek moths
09/02/2013 6:21:34 PMCornell University and its Cooperative Extension want New York growers of onions, garlic, leeks and... Read more.
Mild winter, warm summer, boost Oregon stink bug numbers
09/03/2013 5:30:00 AMRecord numbers of brown marmorated stink bugs in Oregon could threaten many late-season crops, such... Read more.
Web seminar focuses on zebra chip, potato psyllids
08/28/2013 10:13:40 AMFocus on Potato will host a two-part Web seminar on zebra chip and potato psyllid, the insect that... Read more.
UPDATED: A look at using beneficial fungi against avocado pests
08/26/2013 4:43:47 PMA foam containing a beneficial fungi originally developed to fight Formosan subterranean termites mite also... Read more.
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution
- Outback Steakhouse adds Florida grapefruit to South Korea menu
- Sakata Seed, Alf Christianson Seed merge
- Researcher hopes to have an eye for healthful broccoli
- Syngenta rebrands Rogers vegetable seeds
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support