UF researchers move one step closer to finding citrus canker cure
02/03/2014 11:03:39 PMUniversity of Florida researchers have identified the gene that makes citrus trees susceptible to the... Read more.
Study finds four common pesticides toxic to honeybee young
01/27/2014 1:19:57 PMFour common pesticides used on crops and livestock also kill honeybee larvae within the hive, according... Read more.
Technology helps cull spotted wing drosophila fruit damage
01/22/2014 9:22:54 AMBBC Technologies North America is helping a Michigan blueberry grower eliminate damage by spotted wing... Read more.
Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees
01/21/2014 9:49:01 AMA virus that typically infects plants has been found in honeybees, possibly helping to explain the... Read more.
Researcher develops a smarter sprayer to reduce drift
01/17/2014 11:17:05 AMA Cornell University researcher has developed a smarter sprayer that uses ultrasound sensors to better... Read more.
Washington State University updates grape pest guide
01/09/2014 5:53:01 PMWashington State University has updated its Grape Pest Management Guide for 2014, making it available... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage