Florida surveys for tomato leafminer
08/19/2013 10:00:30 AMThe tomato leafminer hasn't yet hit the shores of the United States. But inspectors with the Florida... Read more.
Fruit fly quarantine starts in California
08/19/2013 9:06:38 AMA quarantine for the oriental fruit fly has begun in parts of Orange and Los Angeles counties after... Read more.
Weather, fly pest conspire against Michigan blueberry growers
08/16/2013 1:50:44 PMThe invasive spotted wing drosophila fly is creating major headaches for Michigan blueberry growers who... Read more.
Winegrape pest turns up in Napa County
08/14/2013 5:55:00 AMTwo small populations of Virginia creeper leafhopper have been confirmed in Napa County, bringing to... Read more.
Survey asks for data on wood canker disease management
08/13/2013 2:07:42 PMDo you have problems with wood-canker diseases in grapes, pistachios and almonds? If so, how do you... Read more.
Spotted wing drosophila fly found in North Dakota
08/12/2013 10:41:40 AMThe spotted wing drosophila fly, a serious pest of fruit, continues to spread, most recently having... Read more.
Pint-sized wasp packs a big punch against kudzu bugs
08/08/2013 10:34:06 AMThe discovery of a resident wasp that parasitizes kudzu bugs could be, as one Auburn University researcher... Read more.
Study finds at least 5 tropical fruit flies call California home
08/06/2013 6:49:08 PMAt least five and as many nine invasive fruit flies now call California home, according to research... Read more.
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Driscoll’s CEO is hospital’s ‘Hero’
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- Texas fruit crops appear to have escaped freeze damage
- Researchers say GMO citrus trees could combat greening
- Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees