Scientists complete genetic fingerprint of pest
12/04/2013 5:54:24 PMA group of scientists has published the genome and accompanying sequence data for the spotted wing... Read more.
UPDATED: Citrus disease find in California a mystery
12/02/2013 10:58:09 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE Dec. 5) Detections of sweet orange scab that began in California’s Imperial County... Read more.
California expands citrus psyllid quarantine
11/27/2013 3:05:23 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has expanded the Asian citrus psyllid quarantine by... Read more.
Want to report a California pest? There's an app for that
11/27/2013 8:36:49 AMThe state of California has launched more than 50 free smartphone apps, of which a handful can help... Read more.
Rain-fed fruit rot hits Georgia watermelon crop this season
11/26/2013 8:39:40 AMThe summer of 2012 was marked by above-average rainfall across much of the Southeast. And with the... Read more.
Beneficial fungus may help control herbicide-resistant weed
11/21/2013 12:15:23 PMA naturally occurring fungus may help control Palmer amaranth, a type of pigweed that in many areas... Read more.
Clean vine program yields millions of dollars in benefits
11/18/2013 5:01:57 PMA little money up front for disease-free grapevines and rootstock more than pays for itself in the... Read more.
- Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
- Test kit can confirm citrus greening in the field
- Agricultural Water Issues in the Lower Rio Grande
- Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
- Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly
- Florida corn, bean company sells land