Texas researcher seeks alternate potato zebra chip controls
12/05/2013 5:40:00 AMRather than hitting potato psyllids with a barrage of insecticides, one Texas AgriLife Extension plant... Read more.
Scientists complete genetic fingerprint of pest
12/04/2013 5:54:24 PMA group of scientists has published the genome and accompanying sequence data for the spotted wing... Read more.
UPDATED: Citrus disease find in California a mystery
12/02/2013 10:58:09 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE Dec. 5) Detections of sweet orange scab that began in California’s Imperial County... Read more.
Citrus canker confirmed in North Florida
11/29/2013 7:47:53 PMCitrus canker, which is entrenched in Florida's main citrus-producing region, has for the first time... Read more.
Want to report a California pest? There's an app for that
11/27/2013 8:36:49 AMThe state of California has launched more than 50 free smartphone apps, of which a handful can help... Read more.
Rain-fed fruit rot hits Georgia watermelon crop this season
11/26/2013 8:39:40 AMThe summer of 2012 was marked by above-average rainfall across much of the Southeast. And with the... Read more.
Beneficial fungus may help control herbicide-resistant weed
11/21/2013 12:15:23 PMA naturally occurring fungus may help control Palmer amaranth, a type of pigweed that in many areas... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race