Washington State University updates grape pest guide
01/09/2014 5:53:01 PMWashington State University has updated its Grape Pest Management Guide for 2014, making it available... Read more.
Web seminar focuses on whiteflies, tomato virus
12/27/2013 5:35:00 AMYou can learn more about whiteflies and tomato yellow leaf curl virus in Florida from the comfort... Read more.
Sweet orange scab found in additional California citrus groves
12/25/2013 1:41:27 PMCalifornia Department of Food and Agriculture surveyors have detected citrus scab in two additional locations... Read more.
Raisin moth on the rise in California raisin vineyards
12/20/2013 1:56:52 PMRaisin moths, a rather nondescript gray-brown moth that feeds on grapes, has been on the rise in organically... Read more.
New seedborne virus confirmed in Northern California melon fields
12/19/2013 11:52:43 AMFor the first time in the United States, cucumber green mottle mosaic virus was confirmed from a sample... Read more.
Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
12/06/2013 12:48:41 PMAn avocado-killing fungus and the beetle that carries it continue to spread in Southern California,... Read more.
'Scary dancers' may help control birds in fruit crops
12/05/2013 4:32:52 PMThose large, inflatable dancing creatures commonly seen at car dealerships may have a place in agriculture... Read more.
Texas researcher seeks alternate potato zebra chip controls
12/05/2013 5:40:00 AMRather than hitting potato psyllids with a barrage of insecticides, one Texas AgriLife Extension plant... Read more.
- Packer Apple Man of the Year known for optimism
- Pear breeding efforts focus on rootstocks
- New York growers getting set for market push on new varieties
- Sweet potato varieties increase options
- Carolina group offers videos to supplement GAP manual
- California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
- GMO labeling initiative qualifies for Colorado's November ballot
- Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
- Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
- Nationwide growth prompts Bayer expansion
- Test kit can confirm citrus greening in the field
- Scientist tries peanut digger to fight nutsedge in organic fields