Kudzu bugs turn up in Kentucky
09/09/2013 9:37:12 AMKudzu bugs, an invasive pest of legumes, continue to expand their territory, most recently being found... Read more.
Cornell seeks help in finding leek moths
09/02/2013 6:21:34 PMCornell University and its Cooperative Extension want New York growers of onions, garlic, leeks and... Read more.
Mild winter, warm summer, boost Oregon stink bug numbers
09/03/2013 5:30:00 AMRecord numbers of brown marmorated stink bugs in Oregon could threaten many late-season crops, such... Read more.
Web seminar focuses on zebra chip, potato psyllids
08/28/2013 10:13:40 AMFocus on Potato will host a two-part Web seminar on zebra chip and potato psyllid, the insect that... Read more.
UPDATED: A look at using beneficial fungi against avocado pests
08/26/2013 4:43:47 PMA foam containing a beneficial fungi originally developed to fight Formosan subterranean termites mite also... Read more.
Good onion yields expected despite weather, virus
08/26/2013 4:05:51 PMThe region is in the midst of what could be the second-hottest summer on record, and yellow iris virus... Read more.
- Calvin Arnold named head of UF's Immokalee center
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Forty-plus states OK silicon soil amendment
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees