Southeastern growers rank pests as top concern
02/20/2014 9:49:06 AMDisease and pest pressures were the top concerns among Southeastern growers last season, and they... Read more.
Group surveys fruit growers to assess spotted wing fly's costs
02/18/2014 11:49:05 AMA working group of growers, researchers, Extensionists, marketers and others need your help to update... Read more.
Pepper moth infestation suspected in New Jersey greenhouse
02/13/2014 10:13:01 AMA southern New Jersey greenhouse-nursery most likely is infested with European pepper moth, an invasive... Read more.
Aspirin-like compound may fight potato disease
02/13/2014 9:57:20 AMTake two aspirins and call me in the morning. That age-old advice from doctors may also have relevance... Read more.
California expands citrus psyllid quarantine in Tulare County
02/07/2014 12:06:56 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has expanded the Asian citrus psyllid quarantine around... Read more.
UF researchers move one step closer to finding citrus canker cure
02/03/2014 11:03:39 PMUniversity of Florida researchers have identified the gene that makes citrus trees susceptible to the... Read more.
Study finds four common pesticides toxic to honeybee young
01/27/2014 1:19:57 PMFour common pesticides used on crops and livestock also kill honeybee larvae within the hive, according... Read more.
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks