Researchers find key to gray mold infections
10/04/2013 1:21:54 PMA group of University of California, Riverside, researchers believe they've unlocked the molecular mechanism that... Read more.
Video takes a look at marmorated stink bug management
09/30/2013 4:19:01 PMThe Northeastern Integrated Pest Management Center, housed at Cornell University, has just released the latest... Read more.
Potato Web seminar helps growers get the most from fungicides
09/27/2013 11:06:48 AMLike many tools, fungicides are most beneficial if used correctly. To help potato growers get the... Read more.
Large number of marmorated stink bugs found in California capital
09/18/2013 11:47:55 AMBrown marmorated stink bugs, dubbed by some a "super pest," have become established in a Sacramento,... Read more.
California citrus industry sighs relief; no HLB found
09/18/2013 12:11:14 PMTest results on a breeding population of Asian citrus psyllids found in Dinuba, Calif., have come... Read more.
Spotted wing fly pest confirmed in Missouri
09/11/2013 11:10:06 AMThe spotted wing drosophila, a fly pest of fruit, has been confirmed in Missouri, making it "the summer's... Read more.
New watermelon disease popped up in Florida this spring
09/10/2013 6:25:04 PMA bacterial cousin of the organism responsible for angular leaf spot caused a severe outbreak in commercial... Read more.
- Calvin Arnold named head of UF's Immokalee center
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Forty-plus states OK silicon soil amendment
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees