Dominican Republic joins "Don't Pack a Pest" program
03/28/2014 1:29:56 PMA joint program designed to educate travelers coming into the Sunshine State about not packing a pest... Watch Video.
Marmorated stink bugs on the move as spring thaw begins
03/28/2014 12:21:54 PMAs spring finally arrives and the snow recedes in Michigan, the number of sightings of brown marmorated... Read more.
Three Web seminars focus on hot potato production topics
03/24/2014 3:17:35 PMFocus on Potato has released three educational Web seminars aimed at helping potato growers better... Read more.
Los Angeles County Medfly finds prompt quarantine
03/24/2014 11:52:04 AMThe discovery of several Mediterranean fruit fly adults and larvae in Los Angeles County has prompted... Read more.
Report looks at fire blight control in organic apples, pears
03/03/2014 6:45:46 PMAt the end of the 2014 season, organic pome fruit growers will have to begin phasing out use of antibiotics... Read more.
Stink bug saliva sheds light on how it damages plants
02/27/2014 3:18:59 PMSpit happens. But until recently researchers didn't know much about the saliva from brown marmorated... Read more.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Florida citrus nursery tree production levels off
- Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue