Citrus growers get a close-up look at psyllids
11/05/2013 2:05:11 PMRIVERSIDE, Calif. — About 45 citrus growers and pest control advisers from California’s San Joaquin... Watch Video.
Cornell virologist to speak on red blotch in grapevines
10/21/2013 6:52:50 PMMarc Fuchs, a plant virologist at Cornell University, will speak on red blotch virus in grapevines... Read more.
CDFA to host Web seminars on citrus compliance agreements
10/15/2013 11:27:01 AMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture will host two Web seminars for anybody shipping... Read more.
HLB, psyllid risk-based survey tool topic of Web seminar
10/10/2013 2:00:56 PMA group of researchers has developed a survey that can help predict where citrus greening and its... Read more.
Website provides info on new grapevine red blotch disease
10/09/2013 5:33:17 PMUniversity of California Cooperative Extension in Sonoma County has launched a new Web page on grapevine... Read more.
Fall stink bug invasion hits Mid-Atlantic homes
10/09/2013 11:02:42 AMCrystal balls used by the University of Maryland entomologists this year were right on the mark when... Read more.
Research shows Bt sweet corn reduces insecticide use
10/08/2013 10:30:40 AMSweet corn that’s been genetically modified to contain a natural insecticide is better for the... Read more.
- Calvin Arnold named head of UF's Immokalee center
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Forty-plus states OK silicon soil amendment
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees