Researchers examine greenhouse pathogen risk
03/24/2014 12:39:26 PMAs greenhouse vegetable production grows in popularity, so does the need for improved safety. Louisiana State... Read more.
Los Angeles County Medfly finds prompt quarantine
03/24/2014 11:52:04 AMThe discovery of several Mediterranean fruit fly adults and larvae in Los Angeles County has prompted... Read more.
Report looks at fire blight control in organic apples, pears
03/03/2014 6:45:46 PMAt the end of the 2014 season, organic pome fruit growers will have to begin phasing out use of antibiotics... Read more.
Stink bug saliva sheds light on how it damages plants
02/27/2014 3:18:59 PMSpit happens. But until recently researchers didn't know much about the saliva from brown marmorated... Read more.
Northeast's 'polar vortex' may not reduce stink bug numbers
02/27/2014 9:57:11 AMIf there was one thing good to come out of the nonstop bitter cold storms that hit the Northeast this... Read more.
Technique creates stronger sterile medflies
02/26/2014 11:06:06 AMUniversity of Florida researchers want to create the fruit fly version of George Clooney: 52 years... Read more.
California Citrus Showcase tackles greening, drought
02/25/2014 1:48:52 PMCalifornia Citrus Mutual will have its annual Citrus Showcase March 6. The event, to be held at the... Watch Video.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
- Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Pomegranates appear to be easy-to-grow citrus alternative