Group surveys fruit growers to assess spotted wing fly's costs
02/18/2014 11:49:05 AMA working group of growers, researchers, Extensionists, marketers and others need your help to update... Read more.
Pepper moth infestation suspected in New Jersey greenhouse
02/13/2014 10:13:01 AMA southern New Jersey greenhouse-nursery most likely is infested with European pepper moth, an invasive... Read more.
California expands citrus psyllid quarantine in Tulare County
02/07/2014 12:06:56 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has expanded the Asian citrus psyllid quarantine around... Read more.
UF researchers move one step closer to finding citrus canker cure
02/03/2014 11:03:39 PMUniversity of Florida researchers have identified the gene that makes citrus trees susceptible to the... Read more.
Study finds four common pesticides toxic to honeybee young
01/27/2014 1:19:57 PMFour common pesticides used on crops and livestock also kill honeybee larvae within the hive, according... Read more.
Technology helps cull spotted wing drosophila fruit damage
01/22/2014 9:22:54 AMBBC Technologies North America is helping a Michigan blueberry grower eliminate damage by spotted wing... Read more.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race