Good onion yields expected despite weather, virus
08/26/2013 4:05:51 PMThe region is in the midst of what could be the second-hottest summer on record, and yellow iris virus... Read more.
Wisconsin potato growers stay ahead of blight
08/21/2013 11:32:03 AMAlthough late blight has been confirmed in 12% of Wisconsin’s counties, growers took aggressive action... Read more.
Florida surveys for tomato leafminer
08/19/2013 10:00:30 AMThe tomato leafminer hasn't yet hit the shores of the United States. But inspectors with the Florida... Read more.
Weather, fly pest conspire against Michigan blueberry growers
08/16/2013 1:50:44 PMThe invasive spotted wing drosophila fly is creating major headaches for Michigan blueberry growers who... Read more.
Survey asks for data on wood canker disease management
08/13/2013 2:07:42 PMDo you have problems with wood-canker diseases in grapes, pistachios and almonds? If so, how do you... Read more.
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- UPDATED: Honeybee groups sue EPA over insecticide registration
- New strawberry varieties create a sensation
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Branded tomato variety earns a following
- Recording hours worked continues to trip up employers
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- There's still time to submit a Potato Industry Award nomination
- University of Georgia releases giant of a blueberry variety
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries