Survey: Honeybee colonies fared better this winter
05/15/2014 10:14:00 AMHoneybee deaths decreased about 7 percent during the 2013-14 winter from the previous winter, according... Read more.
Beneficial bacterium may curb Salmonella on tomatoes
05/09/2014 12:10:54 PMFood and Drug Administration scientists have found a benign bacterium that may block Salmonella from... Read more.
Ohio fruit growers prepare for spotted wing fly pest
05/06/2014 3:06:19 PMOhio fruit growers are on the watch for an invasive fly pest that could potentially wipe out their... Read more.
Dissection helps researchers learn how psyllids spread zebra chip
05/01/2014 11:25:15 AMA U.S. Department of Agriculture entomologist is using itsy-bitsy forceps to dissect the potato psyllid... Read more.
Video promotes best management practices for psyllids
04/30/2014 3:06:53 PMThe California Citrus Pest & Disease Prevention Program has produced an educational video about harvest... Watch Video.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat