Ohio fruit growers prepare for spotted wing fly pest
05/06/2014 3:06:19 PMOhio fruit growers are on the watch for an invasive fly pest that could potentially wipe out their... Read more.
Smartphone app helps diagnose pests remotely
05/06/2014 11:12:43 AMA smartphone application developed by Purdue University could help growers nationwide to submit pest samples... Read more.
Dissection helps researchers learn how psyllids spread zebra chip
05/01/2014 11:25:15 AMA U.S. Department of Agriculture entomologist is using itsy-bitsy forceps to dissect the potato psyllid... Read more.
Video promotes best management practices for psyllids
04/30/2014 3:06:53 PMThe California Citrus Pest & Disease Prevention Program has produced an educational video about harvest... Watch Video.
Got stink bugs? Answer a survey to receive a free stink bug guide
04/28/2014 3:06:13 PMGot stink bugs? That's the question a group from Cornell University is posing to growers to gauge... Watch Video.
Researchers ask: How damaging is spotted wing fly to organics?
04/25/2014 2:00:57 PMResearchers who are part of a multi-state effort to fight the spotted wing drosophila need help from... Read more.
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks