Spotted wing fly pest confirmed in Missouri
09/11/2013 11:10:06 AMThe spotted wing drosophila, a fly pest of fruit, has been confirmed in Missouri, making it "the summer's... Read more.
New watermelon disease popped up in Florida this spring
09/10/2013 6:25:04 PMA bacterial cousin of the organism responsible for angular leaf spot caused a severe outbreak in commercial... Read more.
Kudzu bugs turn up in Kentucky
09/09/2013 9:37:12 AMKudzu bugs, an invasive pest of legumes, continue to expand their territory, most recently being found... Read more.
Mild winter, warm summer, boost Oregon stink bug numbers
09/03/2013 5:30:00 AMRecord numbers of brown marmorated stink bugs in Oregon could threaten many late-season crops, such... Read more.
Web seminar focuses on zebra chip, potato psyllids
08/28/2013 10:13:40 AMFocus on Potato will host a two-part Web seminar on zebra chip and potato psyllid, the insect that... Read more.
UPDATED: A look at using beneficial fungi against avocado pests
08/26/2013 4:43:47 PMA foam containing a beneficial fungi originally developed to fight Formosan subterranean termites mite also... Read more.
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- There's still time to submit a Potato Industry Award nomination
- University of Georgia releases giant of a blueberry variety
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries