Fall stink bug invasion hits Mid-Atlantic homes
10/09/2013 11:02:42 AMCrystal balls used by the University of Maryland entomologists this year were right on the mark when... Read more.
Research shows Bt sweet corn reduces insecticide use
10/08/2013 10:30:40 AMSweet corn that’s been genetically modified to contain a natural insecticide is better for the... Read more.
Researchers find key to gray mold infections
10/04/2013 1:21:54 PMA group of University of California, Riverside, researchers believe they've unlocked the molecular mechanism that... Read more.
Video takes a look at marmorated stink bug management
09/30/2013 4:19:01 PMThe Northeastern Integrated Pest Management Center, housed at Cornell University, has just released the latest... Read more.
Potato Web seminar helps growers get the most from fungicides
09/27/2013 11:06:48 AMLike many tools, fungicides are most beneficial if used correctly. To help potato growers get the... Read more.
Large number of marmorated stink bugs found in California capital
09/18/2013 11:47:55 AMBrown marmorated stink bugs, dubbed by some a "super pest," have become established in a Sacramento,... Read more.
California citrus industry sighs relief; no HLB found
09/18/2013 12:11:14 PMTest results on a breeding population of Asian citrus psyllids found in Dinuba, Calif., have come... Read more.
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- UPDATED: Honeybee groups sue EPA over insecticide registration
- New strawberry varieties create a sensation
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Branded tomato variety earns a following
- Recording hours worked continues to trip up employers
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- There's still time to submit a Potato Industry Award nomination
- University of Georgia releases giant of a blueberry variety
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries