California expands citrus psyllid quarantine
06/10/2014 12:29:56 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has expanded the Asian citrus psyllid quarantine in... Read more.
Web seminar focuses on tomato powdery mildew
06/03/2014 9:39:36 PMAlthough powdery mildew may not be the most devastating of tomatoes diseases, it nonetheless can affect... Read more.
Knowing late blight's origin could aid finding controls
06/03/2014 11:24:48 AMMexico is the origin of the late blight epidemic that caused the Irish Potato Famine in the 1840s,... Read more.
Air dancers show promise as bird deterrents
05/31/2014 10:53:33 PMAir dancers—inflatable creatures used in front of stores or car dealerships to capture passersby attention—may... Read more.
Survey: Honeybee colonies fared better this winter
05/15/2014 10:14:00 AMHoneybee deaths decreased about 7 percent during the 2013-14 winter from the previous winter, according... Read more.
Beneficial bacterium may curb Salmonella on tomatoes
05/09/2014 12:10:54 PMFood and Drug Administration scientists have found a benign bacterium that may block Salmonella from... Read more.
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks