Andean spud beefs up production in response to tuber moths
06/25/2014 10:53:40 AMTuber moths, long a bane of potato growers, may actually hold the potential to increase yields. Cornell... Read more.
California funds 3 soil fumigant alternative studies
06/18/2014 5:22:40 PMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has awarded three grants totaling nearly $500,000 to find... Read more.
USDA allocates $31.5 million to citrus greening research
06/12/2014 11:59:57 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has allocated $31.5 million to help fund citrus greening research. Of... Read more.
California expands citrus psyllid quarantine
06/10/2014 12:29:56 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has expanded the Asian citrus psyllid quarantine in... Read more.
Knowing late blight's origin could aid finding controls
06/03/2014 11:24:48 AMMexico is the origin of the late blight epidemic that caused the Irish Potato Famine in the 1840s,... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat