Two products control fire blight in organic pear, apple orchards
04/17/2014 6:20:00 AMAs the ban of two antibiotics used to treat fire blight in organic pear and apple orchards looms,... Watch Video.
Wise fungicide use helps growers manage peach scab
04/07/2014 7:16:00 PMIn spite of wet weather conducive to peach scab last season, growers saw few incidences of the fungal... Read more.
New Jersey ag station launches organic weed control website
04/02/2014 1:26:36 PMBased on input from organic growers, the New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station has launched a... Read more.
Dominican Republic joins "Don't Pack a Pest" program
03/28/2014 1:29:56 PMA joint program designed to educate travelers coming into the Sunshine State about not packing a pest... Watch Video.
Marmorated stink bugs on the move as spring thaw begins
03/28/2014 12:21:54 PMAs spring finally arrives and the snow recedes in Michigan, the number of sightings of brown marmorated... Read more.
Software helps you manage scouting, pest data
03/25/2014 5:28:54 PMSpensa Technologies Inc. has developed pest management software that allows growers and consultants to organize,... Read more.
Three Web seminars focus on hot potato production topics
03/24/2014 3:17:35 PMFocus on Potato has released three educational Web seminars aimed at helping potato growers better... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Fungicide-resistant late blight found in Wisconsin spud field
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- New spud variety suited to Florida, fries up less oily
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race