Smartphone app helps diagnose pests remotely
05/06/2014 11:12:43 AMA smartphone application developed by Purdue University could help growers nationwide to submit pest samples... Read more.
Dissection helps researchers learn how psyllids spread zebra chip
05/01/2014 11:25:15 AMA U.S. Department of Agriculture entomologist is using itsy-bitsy forceps to dissect the potato psyllid... Read more.
Video promotes best management practices for psyllids
04/30/2014 3:06:53 PMThe California Citrus Pest & Disease Prevention Program has produced an educational video about harvest... Watch Video.
UC revamps and updates citrus production manual
04/30/2014 2:13:08 PMThe University of California has totally revised its citrus production guide, condensing down the 1970s-vintage... Read more.
Got stink bugs? Answer a survey to receive a free stink bug guide
04/28/2014 3:06:13 PMGot stink bugs? That's the question a group from Cornell University is posing to growers to gauge... Watch Video.
Researchers ask: How damaging is spotted wing fly to organics?
04/25/2014 2:00:57 PMResearchers who are part of a multi-state effort to fight the spotted wing drosophila need help from... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
- Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
- Pomegranates appear to be easy-to-grow citrus alternative