California sets citrus psyllid quarantine around San Jose
10/23/2014 2:36:50 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has quarantined a 99-square-mile area of Santa Clara... Read more.
Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
10/22/2014 4:23:39 PMMichigan State University has launched a website—http://www.ipm.msu.edu/search—designed to make it easier to search and identify... Read more.
Citrus psyllid continues to expand range in California
10/16/2014 4:38:04 PMTwo Asian citrus psyllids have been found in San Joaquin County, Calif., north of the state's main... Read more.
Clemson, Florida programs evaluate strawberry fungicide efficacy
10/08/2014 11:41:32 AMThree years ago, Russ Shlagel, owner of Shlagel Farms, Waldorf, Md., thought he was doing the right... Read more.
Common virus, pathogen conspire to damage potatoes
09/22/2014 4:41:35 PMA common potato virus and a fungus-like pathogen can team up to cause even more damage in potatoes. Washington... Read more.
California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
09/18/2014 12:47:33 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has implemented a new 113-square-mile quarantine around the... Read more.
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- Stinky invading insect bugs Pacific Northwest growers
- UF taps citizen scientists to help collect bee data
- FFVA fills newly created food safety and sustainability position