California Citrus Showcase tackles greening, drought
02/25/2014 1:48:52 PMCalifornia Citrus Mutual will have its annual Citrus Showcase March 6. The event, to be held at the... Watch Video.
Southeastern growers rank pests as top concern
02/20/2014 9:49:06 AMDisease and pest pressures were the top concerns among Southeastern growers last season, and they... Read more.
Group surveys fruit growers to assess spotted wing fly's costs
02/18/2014 11:49:05 AMA working group of growers, researchers, Extensionists, marketers and others need your help to update... Read more.
Pepper moth infestation suspected in New Jersey greenhouse
02/13/2014 10:13:01 AMA southern New Jersey greenhouse-nursery most likely is infested with European pepper moth, an invasive... Read more.
California expands citrus psyllid quarantine in Tulare County
02/07/2014 12:06:56 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has expanded the Asian citrus psyllid quarantine around... Read more.
UF researchers move one step closer to finding citrus canker cure
02/03/2014 11:03:39 PMUniversity of Florida researchers have identified the gene that makes citrus trees susceptible to the... Read more.
Study finds four common pesticides toxic to honeybee young
01/27/2014 1:19:57 PMFour common pesticides used on crops and livestock also kill honeybee larvae within the hive, according... Read more.
- New farm bill increases investments in specialty crops
- Broccoli offers winter production opportunities for Florida
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Cold snap delays South Carolina watermelons
- Syngenta awards $70,000 through grant program
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce