Marmorated stink bugs spread in Northern California
11/11/2013 11:39:12 AMThe brown marmorated stink bug continues to spread in Northern California. It was first confirmed in... Read more.
Apple and pear producers face problems with no antibiotics
11/06/2013 3:24:16 PMOrganic apple and pear growers remain concerned about progress that’s being made on treatments to... Read more.
Citrus growers get a close-up look at psyllids
11/05/2013 2:05:11 PMRIVERSIDE, Calif. — About 45 citrus growers and pest control advisers from California’s San Joaquin... Watch Video.
Cornell virologist to speak on red blotch in grapevines
10/21/2013 6:52:50 PMMarc Fuchs, a plant virologist at Cornell University, will speak on red blotch virus in grapevines... Read more.
CDFA to host Web seminars on citrus compliance agreements
10/15/2013 11:27:01 AMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture will host two Web seminars for anybody shipping... Read more.
HLB, psyllid risk-based survey tool topic of Web seminar
10/10/2013 2:00:56 PMA group of researchers has developed a survey that can help predict where citrus greening and its... Read more.
Website provides info on new grapevine red blotch disease
10/09/2013 5:33:17 PMUniversity of California Cooperative Extension in Sonoma County has launched a new Web page on grapevine... Read more.
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Branded tomato variety earns a following
- UPDATED: Jensens face federal criminal charges in cantaloupe case
- Honeybee groups sue EPA over insecticide registration
- New strawberry varieties create a sensation
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Washington university remains neutral on GMO labeling measure
- Monsanto pledges $4 million toward honeybee health efforts