Dissection helps researchers learn how psyllids spread zebra chip
05/01/2014 11:25:15 AMA U.S. Department of Agriculture entomologist is using itsy-bitsy forceps to dissect the potato psyllid... Read more.
Video promotes best management practices for psyllids
04/30/2014 3:06:53 PMThe California Citrus Pest & Disease Prevention Program has produced an educational video about harvest... Watch Video.
Got stink bugs? Answer a survey to receive a free stink bug guide
04/28/2014 3:06:13 PMGot stink bugs? That's the question a group from Cornell University is posing to growers to gauge... Watch Video.
Researchers ask: How damaging is spotted wing fly to organics?
04/25/2014 2:00:57 PMResearchers who are part of a multi-state effort to fight the spotted wing drosophila need help from... Read more.
Pheromones enhance cranberry weevil traps
04/22/2014 12:44:12 PMA blend of four pheromones caught significantly more cranberry weevils on yellow sticky traps than... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Fungicide-resistant late blight found in Wisconsin spud field
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- New spud variety suited to Florida, fries up less oily
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Lab offers new plant nutrient analysis service
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race