Texas fruit growers should be alert for spotted-wing fly
07/30/2014 9:43:08 AMCatching the spotted wing drosophila fly early could save Texas fruit growers money and even their... Watch Video.
Fungicide-resistant late blight found in Wisconsin spud field
07/22/2014 10:04:33 AMLate blight was confirmed in a potato field in Portage County, Wis., July 18, but it's not the same... Read more.
Researchers find new marmorated stink bug attractant
07/16/2014 5:34:09 PMU.S. Department of Agriculture researchers have deciphered chemical pheromones emitted by the brown marmorated stink... Read more.
Andean spud beefs up production in response to tuber moths
06/25/2014 10:53:40 AMTuber moths, long a bane of potato growers, may actually hold the potential to increase yields. Cornell... Read more.
California funds 3 soil fumigant alternative studies
06/18/2014 5:22:40 PMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has awarded three grants totaling nearly $500,000 to find... Read more.
USDA allocates $31.5 million to citrus greening research
06/12/2014 11:59:57 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has allocated $31.5 million to help fund citrus greening research. Of... Read more.
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability
- Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
- Tour de Fresh exceeds school salad bar goal
- Mulholland citrus supplies Halos this season
- California program funds ag irrigation, energy improvements
- Florida’s weather woes send tomato markets up