Fungicide-resistant late blight found in Wisconsin spud field
07/22/2014 10:04:33 AMLate blight was confirmed in a potato field in Portage County, Wis., July 18, but it's not the same... Read more.
New disease hits Georgia's Vidalia onion crop
07/18/2014 7:01:49 AMA new disease is hitting Georgia's Vidalia onion crop, leaving a bitter taste in growers' mouths. Yellow... Read more.
Researchers find new marmorated stink bug attractant
07/16/2014 5:34:09 PMU.S. Department of Agriculture researchers have deciphered chemical pheromones emitted by the brown marmorated stink... Read more.
Andean spud beefs up production in response to tuber moths
06/25/2014 10:53:40 AMTuber moths, long a bane of potato growers, may actually hold the potential to increase yields. Cornell... Read more.
California funds 3 soil fumigant alternative studies
06/18/2014 5:22:40 PMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has awarded three grants totaling nearly $500,000 to find... Read more.
USDA allocates $31.5 million to citrus greening research
06/12/2014 11:59:57 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has allocated $31.5 million to help fund citrus greening research. Of... Read more.
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Growers enlist thermotherapy to treat HLB-infected trees