Web seminar focuses on tomato powdery mildew
06/03/2014 9:39:36 PMAlthough powdery mildew may not be the most devastating of tomatoes diseases, it nonetheless can affect... Read more.
Knowing late blight's origin could aid finding controls
06/03/2014 11:24:48 AMMexico is the origin of the late blight epidemic that caused the Irish Potato Famine in the 1840s,... Read more.
Citrus industry girds for psyllid expansion
05/23/2014 10:29:22 AMTULARE, Calif. — The confirmation May 22 that three Asian citrus psyllids were trapped in the... Watch Video.
Survey: Honeybee colonies fared better this winter
05/15/2014 10:14:00 AMHoneybee deaths decreased about 7 percent during the 2013-14 winter from the previous winter, according... Read more.
Beneficial bacterium may curb Salmonella on tomatoes
05/09/2014 12:10:54 PMFood and Drug Administration scientists have found a benign bacterium that may block Salmonella from... Read more.
Ohio fruit growers prepare for spotted wing fly pest
05/06/2014 3:06:19 PMOhio fruit growers are on the watch for an invasive fly pest that could potentially wipe out their... Read more.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race