Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
09/01/2014 6:27:03 PMEnvironmental conditions influence seasonal flight behavior of a small beetle that spreads a deadly fungal... Read more.
Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
08/25/2014 5:25:27 PMThree fungal diseases have hit Pacific Northwest vegetable and oilseed growers, prompting Washington State University... Read more.
Scientist tries peanut digger to fight nutsedge in organic fields
08/18/2014 5:34:26 PMA machine used to harvest peanuts may help organic growers manage nutsedge, a prolific weed that can... Read more.
EPA restricts use of methomyl insecticide
08/11/2014 2:18:52 PMRegistrants of the insecticide methomyl and the Environmental Protection Agency have agreed to mitigation measures... Read more.
Growers enlist thermotherapy to treat HLB-infected trees
08/06/2014 2:04:10 PMFlorida's citrus industry is exploring a new tool to combat greening: exposing infected trees to high... Read more.
Web tool helps time fungicides, boosting strawberry profits
08/06/2014 11:46:21 AMA University of Florida Web tool could boost strawberry growers' net profits by more than $1 million... Read more.
Yeast-sugar lures more spotted wing flies than cider vinegar
08/01/2014 12:29:36 PMA University of Florida study found that a yeast-sugar-water mixture lures spotted wing drosophila flies... Read more.
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Research bolsters foliar nutrients’ role in citrus greening management
- California program funds ag irrigation, energy improvements
- Citrus psyllids found in San Jose, Calif., north of citrus belt