Software helps you manage scouting, pest data
03/25/2014 5:28:54 PMSpensa Technologies Inc. has developed pest management software that allows growers and consultants to organize,... Read more.
Three Web seminars focus on hot potato production topics
03/24/2014 3:17:35 PMFocus on Potato has released three educational Web seminars aimed at helping potato growers better... Read more.
Los Angeles County Medfly finds prompt quarantine
03/24/2014 11:52:04 AMThe discovery of several Mediterranean fruit fly adults and larvae in Los Angeles County has prompted... Read more.
Report looks at fire blight control in organic apples, pears
03/03/2014 6:45:46 PMAt the end of the 2014 season, organic pome fruit growers will have to begin phasing out use of antibiotics... Read more.
Stink bug saliva sheds light on how it damages plants
02/27/2014 3:18:59 PMSpit happens. But until recently researchers didn't know much about the saliva from brown marmorated... Read more.
Northeast's 'polar vortex' may not reduce stink bug numbers
02/27/2014 9:57:11 AMIf there was one thing good to come out of the nonstop bitter cold storms that hit the Northeast this... Read more.
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce