Rain-fed fruit rot hits Georgia watermelon crop this season
11/26/2013 8:39:40 AMThe summer of 2012 was marked by above-average rainfall across much of the Southeast. And with the... Read more.
Beneficial fungus may help control herbicide-resistant weed
11/21/2013 12:15:23 PMA naturally occurring fungus may help control Palmer amaranth, a type of pigweed that in many areas... Read more.
Clean vine program yields millions of dollars in benefits
11/18/2013 5:01:57 PMA little money up front for disease-free grapevines and rootstock more than pays for itself in the... Read more.
Wisconsin orchard IPM program helps cut pesticide use
11/13/2013 3:38:34 PMAn increasing number of Wisconsin apple growers have adopted integrated pest management while reducing their... Read more.
Ag chemical application timing can reduce effects on amphibians
11/13/2013 10:01:09 AMCommon pesticides and fertilizers can take their toll on amphibians, according to the results of a... Read more.
Syngenta adds herbicide resistance to Bt sweet corn line
11/12/2013 10:57:29 AMSyngenta has added the Liberty Link herbicide-tolerance trait to its Attribute insect-protected sweet corn line... Read more.
Water concerns weigh heavily on California growers, survey says
11/11/2013 1:26:31 PMFaced with increasingly dry conditions, California growers are having to make tough decisions about upcoming... Read more.
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Potato marketers promote nutrition
- California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant