Apple and pear producers face problems with no antibiotics
11/06/2013 3:24:16 PMOrganic apple and pear growers remain concerned about progress that’s being made on treatments to... Read more.
More citrus black spot found in Florida
11/01/2013 7:20:03 AMThe Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services has confirmed citrus black spot has been... Read more.
Cornell virologist to speak on red blotch in grapevines
10/21/2013 6:52:50 PMMarc Fuchs, a plant virologist at Cornell University, will speak on red blotch virus in grapevines... Read more.
CDFA to host Web seminars on citrus compliance agreements
10/15/2013 11:27:01 AMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture will host two Web seminars for anybody shipping... Read more.
HLB, psyllid risk-based survey tool topic of Web seminar
10/10/2013 2:00:56 PMA group of researchers has developed a survey that can help predict where citrus greening and its... Read more.
Website provides info on new grapevine red blotch disease
10/09/2013 5:33:17 PMUniversity of California Cooperative Extension in Sonoma County has launched a new Web page on grapevine... Read more.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race