Louisiana citrus canker finds prompt educational sessions
08/01/2013 10:26:11 AMCounty agents tied to Louisiana State University's Ag Center recently received an education about citrus... Read more.
Webinar addresses insecticide resistance in potato pests
08/01/2013 5:15:00 AMThe Colorado potato beetle is one of those potato pests that has a long history of developing resistance... Read more.
California sets 178-square-mile quarantine after psyllid finds
07/31/2013 1:39:43 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has quarantined 178 square miles of Tulare County... Read more.
Fire blight challenge draws research effort
07/31/2013 12:15:59 PMThe Organic Center, a Washington, D.C.-based research and education organization, is funding a project to... Read more.
California extends citrus pest program for another 4 years
07/30/2013 2:49:05 PMAfter several public hearings and a comment period, the California Department of Food and Agriculture... Read more.
Kudzu bugs found on lima beans in Delaware
07/30/2013 11:41:55 AMKudzu bugs, a pest of legumes, continue to march north, most recently having been found in Delaware. Since... Read more.
Spotted wing fly continues expansion, turns up in Oklahoma
07/29/2013 4:42:45 PMWith spotted wing drosophila fly on the increase in Arkansas, it was probably only a matter of time... Read more.
Scientists make citrus deposits to deep-freeze gene bank
07/19/2013 11:39:14 AMU.S. Department of Agriculture scientists are depositing citrus germplasm in a deep-freeze bank to preserve... Read more.
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- Driscoll’s CEO is hospital’s ‘Hero’
- Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Promising citrus rootstocks get to the root of the HLB problem
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees