'Scary dancers' may help control birds in fruit crops
12/05/2013 4:32:52 PMThose large, inflatable dancing creatures commonly seen at car dealerships may have a place in agriculture... Read more.
Texas researcher seeks alternate potato zebra chip controls
12/05/2013 5:40:00 AMRather than hitting potato psyllids with a barrage of insecticides, one Texas AgriLife Extension plant... Read more.
UPDATED: Citrus disease find in California a mystery
12/02/2013 10:58:09 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE Dec. 5) Detections of sweet orange scab that began in California’s Imperial County... Read more.
California expands citrus psyllid quarantine
11/27/2013 3:05:23 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has expanded the Asian citrus psyllid quarantine by... Read more.
Want to report a California pest? There's an app for that
11/27/2013 8:36:49 AMThe state of California has launched more than 50 free smartphone apps, of which a handful can help... Read more.
Rain-fed fruit rot hits Georgia watermelon crop this season
11/26/2013 8:39:40 AMThe summer of 2012 was marked by above-average rainfall across much of the Southeast. And with the... Read more.
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Research bolsters foliar nutrients’ role in citrus greening management