Wisconsin orchard IPM program helps cut pesticide use
11/13/2013 3:38:34 PMAn increasing number of Wisconsin apple growers have adopted integrated pest management while reducing their... Read more.
Ag chemical application timing can reduce effects on amphibians
11/13/2013 10:01:09 AMCommon pesticides and fertilizers can take their toll on amphibians, according to the results of a... Read more.
Syngenta adds herbicide resistance to Bt sweet corn line
11/12/2013 10:57:29 AMSyngenta has added the Liberty Link herbicide-tolerance trait to its Attribute insect-protected sweet corn line... Read more.
Black widow found in grapes at Aldi store
11/11/2013 3:45:06 PMA black widow spider was found in a container of fresh grapes in a Milwaukee, Wis.-area Aldi Supermarkets... Read more.
Water concerns weigh heavily on California growers, survey says
11/11/2013 1:26:31 PMFaced with increasingly dry conditions, California growers are having to make tough decisions about upcoming... Read more.
Marmorated stink bugs spread in Northern California
11/11/2013 11:39:12 AMThe brown marmorated stink bug continues to spread in Northern California. It was first confirmed in... Read more.
Apple and pear producers face problems with no antibiotics
11/06/2013 3:24:16 PMOrganic apple and pear growers remain concerned about progress that’s being made on treatments to... Read more.
- GMO labeling initiative qualifies for Colorado's November ballot
- Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
- Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
- California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
- Nationwide growth prompts Bayer expansion
- Test kit can confirm citrus greening in the field