More citrus black spot found in Florida
11/01/2013 7:20:03 AMThe Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services has confirmed citrus black spot has been... Read more.
Citrus growers get a close-up look at psyllids
11/05/2013 2:05:11 PMRIVERSIDE, Calif. — About 45 citrus growers and pest control advisers from California’s San Joaquin... Watch Video.
Cornell virologist to speak on red blotch in grapevines
10/21/2013 6:52:50 PMMarc Fuchs, a plant virologist at Cornell University, will speak on red blotch virus in grapevines... Read more.
CDFA to host Web seminars on citrus compliance agreements
10/15/2013 11:27:01 AMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture will host two Web seminars for anybody shipping... Read more.
HLB, psyllid risk-based survey tool topic of Web seminar
10/10/2013 2:00:56 PMA group of researchers has developed a survey that can help predict where citrus greening and its... Read more.
Website provides info on new grapevine red blotch disease
10/09/2013 5:33:17 PMUniversity of California Cooperative Extension in Sonoma County has launched a new Web page on grapevine... Read more.
Research shows Bt sweet corn reduces insecticide use
10/08/2013 10:30:40 AMSweet corn that’s been genetically modified to contain a natural insecticide is better for the... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Georgia watermelon growers enjoy good season
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Netafim to unveil portable drip system
- 2014 Georgia pecan forecast remains cloudy