UC Davis releases new walnut variety
03/19/2013 4:00:27 PMThe University of California, Davis, walnut breeding program recently released the Solano variety. The newcomer has... Read more.
Michigan State updates fruit grower pest guide
03/01/2013 12:04:24 PMHot off the press from Michigan State University is the 2013 Michigan Fruit Management Guide, an updated... Read more.
Washington State updates grape pest guide
02/28/2013 12:37:39 PMWashington State University has published an extensively edited grape pest management guide, just in time... Read more.
Deere introduces cell phone, tablet mounts for machine cabs
02/27/2013 9:51:26 AMOlathe, Kan.-based John Deere has introduced brackets and attachments to mount tablets and cell phones... Read more.
Oregon State releases new hazelnut for confection industry
02/22/2013 11:48:34 AMCorvallis-based Oregon State University has released a new high-yielding, blight-resistant hazelnut for the food manufacturing... Read more.
Texas A&M releases four white-fleshed peach varieties
02/21/2013 10:13:33 AMTexas A&M AgriLife Research has released four low-acid white peach varieties to nurseries for propagation. Most... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew
- Web seminar discusses post-harvest phosphorus for spuds
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- New melon disease turns up in seed-production fields
- Dry weather pares Mississippi sweet potato crop