Deere introduces cell phone, tablet mounts for machine cabs
02/27/2013 9:51:26 AMOlathe, Kan.-based John Deere has introduced brackets and attachments to mount tablets and cell phones... Read more.
Oregon State releases new hazelnut for confection industry
02/22/2013 11:48:34 AMCorvallis-based Oregon State University has released a new high-yielding, blight-resistant hazelnut for the food manufacturing... Read more.
Texas A&M releases four white-fleshed peach varieties
02/21/2013 10:13:33 AMTexas A&M AgriLife Research has released four low-acid white peach varieties to nurseries for propagation. Most... Read more.
Ramsay Highlander debuts lettuce thinning machine
02/19/2013 6:56:39 PMTULARE, Calif. — Ramsay Highlander’s automated thinning machine is now for sale industrywide. Frank Maconachy, president... Read more.
Grower invents simple water-management tool
02/15/2013 10:17:31 AMDrawing from their own experiences, a couple of Atwater, Calif., growers have introduced the Ag Flag... Read more.
Valley Irrigation shows off DropSpan for center pivots
02/14/2013 11:35:40 AMValley Irrigation, Valley, Neb., showed off its new DropSpan system for center pivots at the World... Read more.
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- CA Grown builds on tourism partnership
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator