New tomato hybrid resists three fungal diseases
03/22/2013 8:06:37 AMCornell University breeders have developed a tomato with natural resistance to three major fungal diseases:... Read more.
UC Davis releases new walnut variety
03/19/2013 4:00:27 PMThe University of California, Davis, walnut breeding program recently released the Solano variety. The newcomer has... Read more.
Deere enhances field monitor's capabilities
03/01/2013 11:51:57 AMOlathe, Kan.-based John Deere has enhanced the Field Connect soil moisture monitoring system it introduced... Read more.
Syngenta offers new watermelon variety
02/28/2013 12:38:58 PMSAN ANTONIO — Syngenta punctuated its seedless watermelon category with a new variety designed to... Read more.
Deere introduces cell phone, tablet mounts for machine cabs
02/27/2013 9:51:26 AMOlathe, Kan.-based John Deere has introduced brackets and attachments to mount tablets and cell phones... Read more.
Oregon State releases new hazelnut for confection industry
02/22/2013 11:48:34 AMCorvallis-based Oregon State University has released a new high-yielding, blight-resistant hazelnut for the food manufacturing... Read more.
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- Michigan State fetes blueberry breeder
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Foliar, soil fertility programs help fight HLB in Felda grove
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- UPDATED: USDA clears genetically modified potato from Simplot