Reinke introduces variable-rate irrigation system
02/01/2013 10:52:31 AMReinke Manufacturing Co. Inc., Deshler, Neb., has introduced VRI, a fully integrated variable-rate irrigation system. It... Read more.
Monsanto introduces five new onion varieties
01/10/2013 7:48:31 PMSeminis, the vegetable seed arm of St. Louis-based Monsanto, has introduced five new onion seed varieties... Read more.
New organic flea beetle management guide published
12/25/2012 7:50:00 AMThree Pacific Northwestern universities have teamed to publish a guide to managing flea beetles in... Read more.
Florida growers launch new fresh citrus brand
12/12/2012 9:45:22 AMTwo veteran Florida citrus producers have teamed to launch Legend of Sun Lion brand tangerines this... Read more.
Automated trap allows you to monitor pests remotely
12/06/2012 11:30:28 AMSpensa Technologies, West Lafayette, Ind., has unveiled the Z-Trap, which allows growers and consultants to... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Fungicide-resistant late blight found in Wisconsin spud field
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- New spud variety suited to Florida, fries up less oily
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race