Nunhems seed partners with two produce grower-packers
07/20/2012 11:25:47 AMNunhems, the vegetable seed arm of Monheim, Germany-based Bayer CropScience, has entered into agreements with... Read more.
Arkansas releases new blackberry, 4 table grape varieties
06/25/2012 11:04:32 AMThe University of Arkansas has released four new seedless table grapes—Faith, Hope, Joy and Gratitude. In... Read more.
System monitors soil moisture
05/18/2012 8:35:00 AMServi-Tech Expanded Premium Services LLC of Dodge City, Kan., has introduced The Profiler, a soil-moisture... Read more.
Three new rootstocks help growers manage avocado root rot
04/30/2012 1:57:17 PMThree new rootstocks may help avocado growers battle Phytophthora root rot, a multi-million-dollar problem in... Read more.
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Potato marketers promote nutrition
- California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant