Ramsay Highlander debuts lettuce thinning machine
02/19/2013 6:56:39 PMTULARE, Calif. — Ramsay Highlander’s automated thinning machine is now for sale industrywide. Frank Maconachy, president... Read more.
Produce totes designed with user input
02/20/2013 11:55:46 AMCustomer feedback spurred Macro Plastics and Calpine Containers officials to develop two new produce totes. Initially... Read more.
Valley Irrigation shows off DropSpan for center pivots
02/14/2013 11:35:40 AMValley Irrigation, Valley, Neb., showed off its new DropSpan system for center pivots at the World... Read more.
Software helps migrate weather station, irrigation data
02/08/2013 9:46:57 AMNovato, Calif.-based Ranch Systems LLC has introduced software that allows users of the PureSense Irrigation... Read more.
- Citrus World commits $10 million to planting orange groves
- Jackie Burns named UF/IFAS dean for research
- Common virus, pathogen conspire to damage potatoes
- Mike Roberts promoted to GM of Griffin Fertilizer
- Changing demographics, drought top the concerns of wineries
- UPDATED: FDA releases revised produce rule proposal
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue