Michigan State updates fruit grower pest guide
03/01/2013 12:04:24 PMHot off the press from Michigan State University is the 2013 Michigan Fruit Management Guide, an updated... Read more.
Deere enhances field monitor's capabilities
03/01/2013 11:51:57 AMOlathe, Kan.-based John Deere has enhanced the Field Connect soil moisture monitoring system it introduced... Read more.
Syngenta offers new watermelon variety
02/28/2013 12:38:58 PMSAN ANTONIO — Syngenta punctuated its seedless watermelon category with a new variety designed to... Read more.
Deere introduces cell phone, tablet mounts for machine cabs
02/27/2013 9:51:26 AMOlathe, Kan.-based John Deere has introduced brackets and attachments to mount tablets and cell phones... Read more.
Oregon State releases new hazelnut for confection industry
02/22/2013 11:48:34 AMCorvallis-based Oregon State University has released a new high-yielding, blight-resistant hazelnut for the food manufacturing... Read more.
Texas A&M releases four white-fleshed peach varieties
02/21/2013 10:13:33 AMTexas A&M AgriLife Research has released four low-acid white peach varieties to nurseries for propagation. Most... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
- Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Pomegranates appear to be easy-to-grow citrus alternative