Deere enhances field monitor's capabilities
03/01/2013 11:51:57 AMOlathe, Kan.-based John Deere has enhanced the Field Connect soil moisture monitoring system it introduced... Read more.
Washington State updates grape pest guide
02/28/2013 12:37:39 PMWashington State University has published an extensively edited grape pest management guide, just in time... Read more.
Deere introduces cell phone, tablet mounts for machine cabs
02/27/2013 9:51:26 AMOlathe, Kan.-based John Deere has introduced brackets and attachments to mount tablets and cell phones... Read more.
Oregon State releases new hazelnut for confection industry
02/22/2013 11:48:34 AMCorvallis-based Oregon State University has released a new high-yielding, blight-resistant hazelnut for the food manufacturing... Read more.
Texas A&M releases four white-fleshed peach varieties
02/21/2013 10:13:33 AMTexas A&M AgriLife Research has released four low-acid white peach varieties to nurseries for propagation. Most... Read more.
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- Florida ag department offers cost-share for weather stations
- Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves