UC Davis releases new walnut variety
03/19/2013 4:00:27 PMThe University of California, Davis, walnut breeding program recently released the Solano variety. The newcomer has... Read more.
Michigan State updates fruit grower pest guide
03/01/2013 12:04:24 PMHot off the press from Michigan State University is the 2013 Michigan Fruit Management Guide, an updated... Read more.
Washington State updates grape pest guide
02/28/2013 12:37:39 PMWashington State University has published an extensively edited grape pest management guide, just in time... Read more.
Deere introduces cell phone, tablet mounts for machine cabs
02/27/2013 9:51:26 AMOlathe, Kan.-based John Deere has introduced brackets and attachments to mount tablets and cell phones... Read more.
Oregon State releases new hazelnut for confection industry
02/22/2013 11:48:34 AMCorvallis-based Oregon State University has released a new high-yielding, blight-resistant hazelnut for the food manufacturing... Read more.
Texas A&M releases four white-fleshed peach varieties
02/21/2013 10:13:33 AMTexas A&M AgriLife Research has released four low-acid white peach varieties to nurseries for propagation. Most... Read more.
- Citrus World commits $10 million to planting orange groves
- Jackie Burns named UF/IFAS dean for research
- Common virus, pathogen conspire to damage potatoes
- Mike Roberts promoted to GM of Griffin Fertilizer
- Changing demographics, drought top the concerns of wineries
- UPDATED: FDA releases revised produce rule proposal
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue