Nunhems unveils melon that changes color when ripe
06/25/2013 8:15:19 AMImagine, a specialty melon that alerts customers and consumers when it's ripe by changing color. Nunhems,... Read more.
Ranch Systems introduces updated wireless telemetry unit
06/06/2013 5:05:57 PMNovato, Calif.-based Ranch Systems has introduced the RS300 universal telemetry node that can be configured... Read more.
UC Riverside releases red-fleshed pummelo
05/28/2013 9:02:54 PMThe University of California, Riverside, has released Valentine, a hybrid that's part pummelo, part mandarin... Read more.
Harris Moran boosts seed availability of new cantaloupe
05/21/2013 10:45:49 AMModesto, Calif.-based Harris Moran has increased the seed availability of Origami, an early-season Western cantaloupe... Read more.
Free iPad app helps you record pesticide application information
05/13/2013 1:56:53 PMIowa State University, Ames, and app developer Rade|Eccles, Overland Park, Kan., have teamed to develop... Read more.
University of Georgia releases giant of a blueberry variety
05/07/2013 10:39:45 AMA new, large blueberry from the University of Georgia is appropriately named Titan. Average blueberries are... Read more.
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Guest opinion: Biologicals play a key role in food production