UC Riverside releases red-fleshed pummelo
05/28/2013 9:02:54 PMThe University of California, Riverside, has released Valentine, a hybrid that's part pummelo, part mandarin... Read more.
Harris Moran boosts seed availability of new cantaloupe
05/21/2013 10:45:49 AMModesto, Calif.-based Harris Moran has increased the seed availability of Origami, an early-season Western cantaloupe... Read more.
Free iPad app helps you record pesticide application information
05/13/2013 1:56:53 PMIowa State University, Ames, and app developer Rade|Eccles, Overland Park, Kan., have teamed to develop... Read more.
Sakata celebrates milestone with new varieties
05/08/2013 6:28:21 PMSakata Seed Corp. is celebrating its 100th anniversary this year, and the Japan-based company was... Read more.
University of Georgia releases giant of a blueberry variety
05/07/2013 10:39:45 AMA new, large blueberry from the University of Georgia is appropriately named Titan. Average blueberries are... Read more.
New tomato hybrid resists three fungal diseases
03/22/2013 8:06:37 AMCornell University breeders have developed a tomato with natural resistance to three major fungal diseases:... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Pomegranates appear to be easy-to-grow citrus alternative
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- California registers biological insecticide
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century