University of Georgia releases giant of a blueberry variety
05/07/2013 10:39:45 AMA new, large blueberry from the University of Georgia is appropriately named Titan. Average blueberries are... Read more.
New tomato hybrid resists three fungal diseases
03/22/2013 8:06:37 AMCornell University breeders have developed a tomato with natural resistance to three major fungal diseases:... Read more.
Michigan State updates fruit grower pest guide
03/01/2013 12:04:24 PMHot off the press from Michigan State University is the 2013 Michigan Fruit Management Guide, an updated... Read more.
Washington State updates grape pest guide
02/28/2013 12:37:39 PMWashington State University has published an extensively edited grape pest management guide, just in time... Read more.
Deere introduces cell phone, tablet mounts for machine cabs
02/27/2013 9:51:26 AMOlathe, Kan.-based John Deere has introduced brackets and attachments to mount tablets and cell phones... Read more.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race