University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
07/04/2013 7:00:00 AMThe University of Arkansas has released Prime-Ark Freedom, reported to be the world's first thornless... Read more.
Nunhems introduces new cherry tomato on the vine
07/01/2013 11:10:12 AMNunhems, the Parma, Idaho,-based vegetable seed division of Bayer, has introduced a new cherry-on-the-vine tomato... Read more.
Nunhems unveils melon that changes color when ripe
06/25/2013 8:15:19 AMImagine, a specialty melon that alerts customers and consumers when it's ripe by changing color. Nunhems,... Read more.
Ranch Systems introduces updated wireless telemetry unit
06/06/2013 5:05:57 PMNovato, Calif.-based Ranch Systems has introduced the RS300 universal telemetry node that can be configured... Read more.
UC Riverside releases red-fleshed pummelo
05/28/2013 9:02:54 PMThe University of California, Riverside, has released Valentine, a hybrid that's part pummelo, part mandarin... Read more.
Harris Moran boosts seed availability of new cantaloupe
05/21/2013 10:45:49 AMModesto, Calif.-based Harris Moran has increased the seed availability of Origami, an early-season Western cantaloupe... Read more.
Free iPad app helps you record pesticide application information
05/13/2013 1:56:53 PMIowa State University, Ames, and app developer Rade|Eccles, Overland Park, Kan., have teamed to develop... Read more.
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Research bolsters foliar nutrients’ role in citrus greening management
- California program funds ag irrigation, energy improvements