Texas A&M releases four white-fleshed peach varieties
02/21/2013 10:13:33 AMTexas A&M AgriLife Research has released four low-acid white peach varieties to nurseries for propagation. Most... Read more.
Produce totes designed with user input
02/20/2013 11:55:46 AMCustomer feedback spurred Macro Plastics and Calpine Containers officials to develop two new produce totes. Initially... Read more.
Grower invents simple water-management tool
02/15/2013 10:17:31 AMDrawing from their own experiences, a couple of Atwater, Calif., growers have introduced the Ag Flag... Read more.
Valley Irrigation shows off DropSpan for center pivots
02/14/2013 11:35:40 AMValley Irrigation, Valley, Neb., showed off its new DropSpan system for center pivots at the World... Read more.
Seed company rolls out brussels sprout-kale cross
02/14/2013 11:06:49 AMBERLIN — It took 16 years to get a workable product, but Tozer Seeds Ltd. has a cross of two... Read more.
Software helps migrate weather station, irrigation data
02/08/2013 9:46:57 AMNovato, Calif.-based Ranch Systems LLC has introduced software that allows users of the PureSense Irrigation... Read more.
- Broccoli offers winter production opportunities for Florida
- New farm bill increases investments in specialty crops
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Cold snap delays South Carolina watermelons
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce