Trimble improves GPS accuracy of its Yuma 2 tablet
08/21/2013 3:47:10 PMTrimble has enhanced the global positioning system in its Yuma 2 tablet, reducing it down to 1- to... Read more.
Cornell releases two new apple varieties under new program
08/02/2013 3:57:31 PMSnapDragon and RubyFrost could very well be new shades of nail polish, but they're not. They're actually... Read more.
Incotec introduces new lettuce seed pellet
07/26/2013 12:33:03 PMSalinas, Calif.-based Incotec Inc. has introduced AlphaKote pelleted seed treatment for lettuce. It has a moisture... Read more.
Trimble offers new options for rugged handheld Juno computer
07/18/2013 5:35:00 AMCorvallis, Ore.-based Trimble MCS has released new options for its Juno T41 rugged handheld computer. Added... Read more.
Midwest grower group releases first apple variety
07/11/2013 6:05:00 AMThe Midwest Apple Improvement Association, a group of more than 140 apple growers, has released its... Read more.
University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
07/04/2013 7:00:00 AMThe University of Arkansas has released Prime-Ark Freedom, reported to be the world's first thornless... Read more.
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Guest opinion: Biologicals play a key role in food production