Cornell releases two new apple varieties under new program
08/02/2013 3:57:31 PMSnapDragon and RubyFrost could very well be new shades of nail polish, but they're not. They're actually... Read more.
TeeJet launches two spray system enhancements
07/30/2013 12:52:40 PMTeeJet Technologies, Wheaton, Ill., has introduced two new products to help applicators improve their spray... Read more.
Trimble offers new options for rugged handheld Juno computer
07/18/2013 5:35:00 AMCorvallis, Ore.-based Trimble MCS has released new options for its Juno T41 rugged handheld computer. Added... Read more.
University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
07/04/2013 7:00:00 AMThe University of Arkansas has released Prime-Ark Freedom, reported to be the world's first thornless... Read more.
Nunhems unveils melon that changes color when ripe
06/25/2013 8:15:19 AMImagine, a specialty melon that alerts customers and consumers when it's ripe by changing color. Nunhems,... Read more.
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- EPA registers Nimitz nematicide
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue