Syngenta adds herbicide resistance to Bt sweet corn line
11/12/2013 10:57:28 AMSyngenta has added the Liberty Link herbicide-tolerance trait to its Attribute insect-protected sweet corn line... Read more.
Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
10/21/2013 7:24:32 PMMonsanto's Seminis vegetable seed division has introduced three seedless watermelon varieties that have classic watermelon... Read more.
Oregon updates publication on protecting bees from pesticides
10/15/2013 12:55:45 PMThe Oregon State University Extension Service has has revised its publication, "How to Reduce Bee... Read more.
Updated tomato pest handbook includes new diseases
10/14/2013 12:43:59 PMThe American Phytopathological Society has just updated its wide-ranging tomato pest handbook, adding nearly 20... Read more.
Remote weather monitoring system introduced
10/10/2013 11:52:00 AMDavis Instruments is introducing remote weather monitoring to help growers. The Hayward, Calif.-based Davis is releasing... Read more.
Trimble improves GPS accuracy of its Yuma 2 tablet
08/21/2013 3:47:10 PMTrimble has enhanced the global positioning system in its Yuma 2 tablet, reducing it down to 1- to... Read more.
- Low pesticide residue found in most produce sampled
- Search continues for copper alternatives to control citrus canker
- UF taps citizen scientists to help collect bee data
- Research bolsters foliar nutrients’ role in citrus greening management
- Southeast regional growers show adds features
- FAA grants exemption to Trimble drone