Updated tomato pest handbook includes new diseases
10/14/2013 12:43:59 PMThe American Phytopathological Society has just updated its wide-ranging tomato pest handbook, adding nearly 20... Read more.
Pome fruit pest book undergoes update
10/11/2013 1:49:53 PMThe American Phytopathological Society, St. Paul, Minn., has published a book titled, "Compendium of Apple... Read more.
Texas A&M publishes disease pocket guide
09/24/2013 10:59:11 AMTexas A&M University has just published a pocket-sized guide to common vegetable and fruit diseases. The... Read more.
Trimble improves GPS accuracy of its Yuma 2 tablet
08/21/2013 3:47:10 PMTrimble has enhanced the global positioning system in its Yuma 2 tablet, reducing it down to 1- to... Read more.
Cornell releases two new apple varieties under new program
08/02/2013 3:57:31 PMSnapDragon and RubyFrost could very well be new shades of nail polish, but they're not. They're actually... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat