Syngenta offers new watermelon variety
02/28/2013 12:38:58 PMSAN ANTONIO — Syngenta punctuated its seedless watermelon category with a new variety designed to... Read more.
Deere introduces cell phone, tablet mounts for machine cabs
02/27/2013 9:51:26 AMOlathe, Kan.-based John Deere has introduced brackets and attachments to mount tablets and cell phones... Read more.
Oregon State releases new hazelnut for confection industry
02/22/2013 11:48:34 AMCorvallis-based Oregon State University has released a new high-yielding, blight-resistant hazelnut for the food manufacturing... Read more.
Texas A&M releases four white-fleshed peach varieties
02/21/2013 10:13:33 AMTexas A&M AgriLife Research has released four low-acid white peach varieties to nurseries for propagation. Most... Read more.
Ramsay Highlander debuts lettuce thinning machine
02/19/2013 6:56:39 PMTULARE, Calif. — Ramsay Highlander’s automated thinning machine is now for sale industrywide. Frank Maconachy, president... Read more.
Valley Irrigation shows off DropSpan for center pivots
02/14/2013 11:35:40 AMValley Irrigation, Valley, Neb., showed off its new DropSpan system for center pivots at the World... Read more.
- Calvin Arnold named head of UF's Immokalee center
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Forty-plus states OK silicon soil amendment
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees