Seed company rolls out brussels sprout-kale cross
02/14/2013 11:06:49 AMBERLIN — It took 16 years to get a workable product, but Tozer Seeds Ltd. has a cross of two... Read more.
Software helps migrate weather station, irrigation data
02/08/2013 9:46:57 AMNovato, Calif.-based Ranch Systems LLC has introduced software that allows users of the PureSense Irrigation... Read more.
Monsanto introduces five new onion varieties
01/10/2013 7:48:31 PMSeminis, the vegetable seed arm of St. Louis-based Monsanto, has introduced five new onion seed varieties... Read more.
New organic flea beetle management guide published
12/25/2012 7:50:00 AMThree Pacific Northwestern universities have teamed to publish a guide to managing flea beetles in... Read more.
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Branded tomato variety earns a following
- UPDATED: Jensens face federal criminal charges in cantaloupe case
- Honeybee groups sue EPA over insecticide registration
- New strawberry varieties create a sensation
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Washington university remains neutral on GMO labeling measure
- Monsanto pledges $4 million toward honeybee health efforts