Nunhems introduces new cherry tomato on the vine
07/01/2013 11:10:12 AMNunhems, the Parma, Idaho,-based vegetable seed division of Bayer, has introduced a new cherry-on-the-vine tomato... Read more.
Nunhems unveils melon that changes color when ripe
06/25/2013 8:15:19 AMImagine, a specialty melon that alerts customers and consumers when it's ripe by changing color. Nunhems,... Read more.
Ranch Systems introduces updated wireless telemetry unit
06/06/2013 5:05:57 PMNovato, Calif.-based Ranch Systems has introduced the RS300 universal telemetry node that can be configured... Read more.
Raven introduces touchscreen computer
06/05/2013 10:12:37 AMSioux Falls, S.D.-based Raven Industries has introduced the touchscreen Viper 4 field computer that's customizable. The... Read more.
Harris Moran boosts seed availability of new cantaloupe
05/21/2013 10:45:49 AMModesto, Calif.-based Harris Moran has increased the seed availability of Origami, an early-season Western cantaloupe... Read more.
Free iPad app helps you record pesticide application information
05/13/2013 1:56:53 PMIowa State University, Ames, and app developer Rade|Eccles, Overland Park, Kan., have teamed to develop... Read more.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race