Syngenta offers new watermelon variety
02/28/2013 12:38:58 PMSAN ANTONIO — Syngenta punctuated its seedless watermelon category with a new variety designed to... Read more.
Deere introduces cell phone, tablet mounts for machine cabs
02/27/2013 9:51:26 AMOlathe, Kan.-based John Deere has introduced brackets and attachments to mount tablets and cell phones... Read more.
Oregon State releases new hazelnut for confection industry
02/22/2013 11:48:34 AMCorvallis-based Oregon State University has released a new high-yielding, blight-resistant hazelnut for the food manufacturing... Read more.
Texas A&M releases four white-fleshed peach varieties
02/21/2013 10:13:33 AMTexas A&M AgriLife Research has released four low-acid white peach varieties to nurseries for propagation. Most... Read more.
Ramsay Highlander debuts lettuce thinning machine
02/19/2013 6:56:39 PMTULARE, Calif. — Ramsay Highlander’s automated thinning machine is now for sale industrywide. Frank Maconachy, president... Read more.
Valley Irrigation shows off DropSpan for center pivots
02/14/2013 11:35:40 AMValley Irrigation, Valley, Neb., showed off its new DropSpan system for center pivots at the World... Read more.
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- University of Georgia releases giant of a blueberry variety
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Washington university remains neutral on GMO labeling measure