Redline, Compu-Tech release warehouse system
12/09/2013 8:57:40 AMA partnership between RedLine Solutions Inc., and Compu-Tech Inc., is bearing fruit through a new... Read more.
Macro Plastics unveils hybrid plastic-wood bin
12/05/2013 1:58:03 PM(CORRECTED) WENATCHEE, Wash. — Macro Plastics used the Northwest Horticultural Expo to introduce the Hybrid... Read more.
Syngenta adds herbicide resistance to Bt sweet corn line
11/12/2013 10:57:28 AMSyngenta has added the Liberty Link herbicide-tolerance trait to its Attribute insect-protected sweet corn line... Read more.
Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
10/21/2013 7:24:32 PMMonsanto's Seminis vegetable seed division has introduced three seedless watermelon varieties that have classic watermelon... Read more.
Oregon updates publication on protecting bees from pesticides
10/15/2013 12:55:45 PMThe Oregon State University Extension Service has has revised its publication, "How to Reduce Bee... Read more.
Updated tomato pest handbook includes new diseases
10/14/2013 12:43:59 PMThe American Phytopathological Society has just updated its wide-ranging tomato pest handbook, adding nearly 20... Read more.
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Research bolsters foliar nutrients’ role in citrus greening management