Macro Plastics unveils hybrid plastic-wood bin
12/05/2013 1:58:03 PM(CORRECTED) WENATCHEE, Wash. — Macro Plastics used the Northwest Horticultural Expo to introduce the Hybrid... Read more.
Dutch firm introduces robotic intra-row weeder
11/12/2013 1:32:17 PMDutch firm Machnefabriek Steketee BV has introduced the Steketee IC, a robotic, camera-guided fully automatic... Read more.
Syngenta adds herbicide resistance to Bt sweet corn line
11/12/2013 10:57:28 AMSyngenta has added the Liberty Link herbicide-tolerance trait to its Attribute insect-protected sweet corn line... Read more.
Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
10/21/2013 7:24:32 PMMonsanto's Seminis vegetable seed division has introduced three seedless watermelon varieties that have classic watermelon... Read more.
Oregon updates publication on protecting bees from pesticides
10/15/2013 12:55:45 PMThe Oregon State University Extension Service has has revised its publication, "How to Reduce Bee... Read more.
Updated tomato pest handbook includes new diseases
10/14/2013 12:43:59 PMThe American Phytopathological Society has just updated its wide-ranging tomato pest handbook, adding nearly 20... Read more.
- Wawona recalls 6 weeks of stone fruit shipments
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Georgia watermelon growers enjoy good season
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Study finds consumers confused about local, organic foods
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Netafim to unveil portable drip system