Trimble improves GPS accuracy of its Yuma 2 tablet
08/21/2013 3:47:10 PMTrimble has enhanced the global positioning system in its Yuma 2 tablet, reducing it down to 1- to... Read more.
Cornell releases two new apple varieties under new program
08/02/2013 3:57:31 PMSnapDragon and RubyFrost could very well be new shades of nail polish, but they're not. They're actually... Read more.
Incotec introduces new lettuce seed pellet
07/26/2013 12:33:03 PMSalinas, Calif.-based Incotec Inc. has introduced AlphaKote pelleted seed treatment for lettuce. It has a moisture... Read more.
Trimble offers new options for rugged handheld Juno computer
07/18/2013 5:35:00 AMCorvallis, Ore.-based Trimble MCS has released new options for its Juno T41 rugged handheld computer. Added... Read more.
Midwest grower group releases first apple variety
07/11/2013 6:05:00 AMThe Midwest Apple Improvement Association, a group of more than 140 apple growers, has released its... Read more.
University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
07/04/2013 7:00:00 AMThe University of Arkansas has released Prime-Ark Freedom, reported to be the world's first thornless... Read more.
- Two products control fire blight in organic pear, apple orchards
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Nominate a young leader for Vance's 40 Under 40 award
- Outback Steakhouse adds Florida grapefruit to South Korea menu
- EPA registers Cheminova fungicide
- UC launches 7 educational drought videos for growers
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice