Firms partner on GPS-guided variable-rate air blast spray system
03/03/2014 1:32:59 PMOrlando-based AGERpoint has joined with agricultural equipment manufacturer Durand Wayland to develop the next generation... Read more.
Florida releases six citrus cultivars under fast-track program
02/19/2014 12:44:56 PMThe University of Florida's Institute of Food and Agricultural Services has approved 14 new cultivars... Read more.
Toro introduces microsprinkler for hilly terrain
02/13/2014 1:06:47 PMEl Cajon, Calif.-based Toro Co. has introduced the Micro Sprinkler 7 PC, designed for orchards, vineyards... Read more.
Enza Zaden introduces new bell pepper for the Southeast
01/21/2014 10:18:37 AMSalinas, Calif.-based Enza Zaden seeds has introduced Dashen, an open-field bell pepper for the green... Read more.
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability
- Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
- Tour de Fresh exceeds school salad bar goal
- Mulholland citrus supplies Halos this season
- California program funds ag irrigation, energy improvements
- Florida’s weather woes send tomato markets up
- Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
- University of Wisconsin to hire wine industry outreach specialist
- Citrus psyllids found in San Jose, Calif., north of citrus belt
- University of Florida taps Cornell leader as its next president
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Six leaders to be inducted into Florida Ag Hall of Fame