Syngenta introduces brassica, carrot seed treatments
03/14/2014 10:31:28 AMGreensboro, N.C.-based Syngenta Crop Protection has introduced seed treatments for brassica and carrots that feature... Read more.
Siegers Seed unveils more environmentally friendly packaging
03/14/2014 10:02:04 AMHolland, Mich.-based Siegers Seed Co. has redesigned its seed packaging to make it more sustainable. Boxes,... Read more.
Firms partner on GPS-guided variable-rate air blast spray system
03/03/2014 1:32:59 PMOrlando-based AGERpoint has joined with agricultural equipment manufacturer Durand Wayland to develop the next generation... Read more.
Florida releases six citrus cultivars under fast-track program
02/19/2014 12:44:56 PMThe University of Florida's Institute of Food and Agricultural Services has approved 14 new cultivars... Read more.
Nunhems plans to launch dual-use watermelon
02/17/2014 10:46:34 AMBoise, Idaho-based Nunhems plans to introduce a new pollenizer watermelon variety that also has attractive... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Pomegranates appear to be easy-to-grow citrus alternative
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- California registers biological insecticide
- High tunnels can extend season and improve yields, quality