Remote weather monitoring system introduced
10/10/2013 11:52:00 AMDavis Instruments is introducing remote weather monitoring to help growers. The Hayward, Calif.-based Davis is releasing... Read more.
Texas A&M publishes disease pocket guide
09/24/2013 10:59:11 AMTexas A&M University has just published a pocket-sized guide to common vegetable and fruit diseases. The... Read more.
Trimble improves GPS accuracy of its Yuma 2 tablet
08/21/2013 3:47:10 PMTrimble has enhanced the global positioning system in its Yuma 2 tablet, reducing it down to 1- to... Read more.
Cornell releases two new apple varieties under new program
08/02/2013 3:57:31 PMSnapDragon and RubyFrost could very well be new shades of nail polish, but they're not. They're actually... Read more.
Incotec introduces new lettuce seed pellet
07/26/2013 12:33:03 PMSalinas, Calif.-based Incotec Inc. has introduced AlphaKote pelleted seed treatment for lettuce. It has a moisture... Read more.
Trimble offers new options for rugged handheld Juno computer
07/18/2013 5:35:00 AMCorvallis, Ore.-based Trimble MCS has released new options for its Juno T41 rugged handheld computer. Added... Read more.
- UPDATED: UC-Davis says strawberry commission dispute on hold
- Fruit thinning machines rival hand thinning
- Florida releases six citrus cultivars under fast-track program
- EPA grants section 18s for stink bug control in Maryland
- Enza Zaden introduces new bell pepper for the Southeast
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees