Florida releases six citrus cultivars under fast-track program
02/19/2014 12:44:56 PMThe University of Florida's Institute of Food and Agricultural Services has approved 14 new cultivars... Read more.
Nunhems plans to launch dual-use watermelon
02/17/2014 10:46:34 AMBoise, Idaho-based Nunhems plans to introduce a new pollenizer watermelon variety that also has attractive... Read more.
Case IH introduces orchard-vineyard tractor
02/10/2014 11:24:19 AMRacine, Wis.- based Case IH, long known for making large, high-horsepower tractors, has introduced a... Read more.
Enza Zaden introduces new bell pepper for the Southeast
01/21/2014 10:18:37 AMSalinas, Calif.-based Enza Zaden seeds has introduced Dashen, an open-field bell pepper for the green... Read more.
Kwik Lok shows off 2D bar code-enabled printer
01/20/2014 1:19:20 PMSAN ANTONIO — Yakima, Wash.-based Kwik Lok Corp. showed off its 901 printer — which can... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion