Siegers Seed unveils more environmentally friendly packaging
03/14/2014 10:02:04 AMHolland, Mich.-based Siegers Seed Co. has redesigned its seed packaging to make it more sustainable. Boxes,... Read more.
Forty-plus states OK silicon soil amendment
03/10/2014 6:55:04 PMMore than 40 states have approved the use of CrossOver, a highly refined blend of calcium and magnesium... Read more.
Firms partner on GPS-guided variable-rate air blast spray system
03/03/2014 1:32:59 PMOrlando-based AGERpoint has joined with agricultural equipment manufacturer Durand Wayland to develop the next generation... Read more.
Florida releases six citrus cultivars under fast-track program
02/19/2014 12:44:56 PMThe University of Florida's Institute of Food and Agricultural Services has approved 14 new cultivars... Read more.
Toro introduces microsprinkler for hilly terrain
02/13/2014 1:06:47 PMEl Cajon, Calif.-based Toro Co. has introduced the Micro Sprinkler 7 PC, designed for orchards, vineyards... Read more.
Enza Zaden introduces new bell pepper for the Southeast
01/21/2014 10:18:37 AMSalinas, Calif.-based Enza Zaden seeds has introduced Dashen, an open-field bell pepper for the green... Read more.
- GMO labeling initiative qualifies for Colorado's November ballot
- Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
- Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
- California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
- Nationwide growth prompts Bayer expansion
- Scientist tries peanut digger to fight nutsedge in organic fields