Dutch firm introduces robotic intra-row weeder
11/12/2013 1:32:17 PMDutch firm Machnefabriek Steketee BV has introduced the Steketee IC, a robotic, camera-guided fully automatic... Read more.
Syngenta adds herbicide resistance to Bt sweet corn line
11/12/2013 10:57:28 AMSyngenta has added the Liberty Link herbicide-tolerance trait to its Attribute insect-protected sweet corn line... Read more.
Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
10/21/2013 7:24:32 PMMonsanto's Seminis vegetable seed division has introduced three seedless watermelon varieties that have classic watermelon... Read more.
Oregon updates publication on protecting bees from pesticides
10/15/2013 12:55:45 PMThe Oregon State University Extension Service has has revised its publication, "How to Reduce Bee... Read more.
Updated tomato pest handbook includes new diseases
10/14/2013 12:43:59 PMThe American Phytopathological Society has just updated its wide-ranging tomato pest handbook, adding nearly 20... Read more.
Pome fruit pest book undergoes update
10/11/2013 1:49:53 PMThe American Phytopathological Society, St. Paul, Minn., has published a book titled, "Compendium of Apple... Read more.
- UC launches 7 educational drought videos for growers
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice