Lab offers new plant nutrient analysis service
06/24/2014 9:54:49 AMBellville, Ohio-based Crop Health Laboratories has begun offering plant diagnostics that it claims reveal crop... Read more.
Produce Universe connects buyers, sellers
06/12/2014 7:23:19 AMCHICAGO — Buying and selling produce, and connecting to others in the industry, is now easier... Read more.
Food Defend hires Del Monte R&D manager
05/16/2014 12:40:15 PMThomas Young has joined Food Defend, Vero Beach, Fla., to promote a new food safety product, FruitGard. As... Read more.
UF releases two fresh-market citrus varieties
04/30/2014 10:12:46 AMThe University of Florida has released two citrus cultivars—UF 711 and RBB 7-34—for the fresh... Read more.
Organic seed group publishes four how-to breeding manuals
04/06/2014 8:16:23 PMThe Organic Seed Alliance, Port Townsend, Wash., has published four plant breeding manuals to walk... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
- Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
- Pomegranates appear to be easy-to-grow citrus alternative