UF releases two fresh-market citrus varieties
04/30/2014 10:12:46 AMThe University of Florida has released two citrus cultivars—UF 711 and RBB 7-34—for the fresh... Read more.
Organic seed group publishes four how-to breeding manuals
04/06/2014 8:16:23 PMThe Organic Seed Alliance, Port Townsend, Wash., has published four plant breeding manuals to walk... Read more.
Software helps you manage scouting, pest data
03/25/2014 5:28:53 PMSpensa Technologies Inc. has developed pest management software that allows growers and consultants to organize,... Read more.
Syngenta introduces brassica, carrot seed treatments
03/14/2014 10:31:28 AMGreensboro, N.C.-based Syngenta Crop Protection has introduced seed treatments for brassica and carrots that feature... Read more.
Siegers Seed unveils more environmentally friendly packaging
03/14/2014 10:02:04 AMHolland, Mich.-based Siegers Seed Co. has redesigned its seed packaging to make it more sustainable. Boxes,... Read more.
Firms partner on GPS-guided variable-rate air blast spray system
03/03/2014 1:32:59 PMOrlando-based AGERpoint has joined with agricultural equipment manufacturer Durand Wayland to develop the next generation... Read more.
- California lawmakers, ag push for water bond
- Florida Small Farms Conference honors three innovators
- 2014 Fresno Food Expo notes
- Washington's organic ag production continues to grow
- Texas A&M breeding program wants to make spuds more fashionable
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race