Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
06/25/2014 12:07:03 PMHot off the press from Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service—"Production Guide for Texas-Grown Strawberries." The 41-page... Read more.
Lab offers new plant nutrient analysis service
06/24/2014 9:54:49 AMBellville, Ohio-based Crop Health Laboratories has begun offering plant diagnostics that it claims reveal crop... Read more.
SeedWay introduces Butterkin squash
05/28/2014 5:20:53 PMSeedWay LLC plans to release a new squash variety touted for its sweetness and buttery taste. The... Read more.
UC revamps and updates citrus production manual
04/30/2014 2:13:06 PMThe University of California has totally revised its citrus production guide, condensing down the 1970s-vintage... Read more.
Organic seed group publishes four how-to breeding manuals
04/06/2014 8:16:23 PMThe Organic Seed Alliance, Port Townsend, Wash., has published four plant breeding manuals to walk... Read more.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Florida citrus nursery tree production levels off
- Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue