Pome fruit pest book undergoes update
10/11/2013 1:49:53 PMThe American Phytopathological Society, St. Paul, Minn., has published a book titled, "Compendium of Apple... Read more.
Remote weather monitoring system introduced
10/10/2013 11:52:00 AMDavis Instruments is introducing remote weather monitoring to help growers. The Hayward, Calif.-based Davis is releasing... Read more.
Trimble improves GPS accuracy of its Yuma 2 tablet
08/21/2013 3:47:10 PMTrimble has enhanced the global positioning system in its Yuma 2 tablet, reducing it down to 1- to... Read more.
Cornell releases two new apple varieties under new program
08/02/2013 3:57:31 PMSnapDragon and RubyFrost could very well be new shades of nail polish, but they're not. They're actually... Read more.
TeeJet launches two spray system enhancements
07/30/2013 12:52:40 PMTeeJet Technologies, Wheaton, Ill., has introduced two new products to help applicators improve their spray... Read more.
Trimble offers new options for rugged handheld Juno computer
07/18/2013 5:35:00 AMCorvallis, Ore.-based Trimble MCS has released new options for its Juno T41 rugged handheld computer. Added... Read more.
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- New strawberry varieties create a sensation
- Branded tomato variety earns a following
- UPDATED: Jensens face federal criminal charges in cantaloupe case
- Recording hours worked continues to trip up employers
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Washington university remains neutral on GMO labeling measure
- Monsanto pledges $4 million toward honeybee health efforts