Test kit can confirm citrus greening in the field
08/11/2014 1:00:07 PMPortland, Maine-based EnviroLogix Inc. has introduced a test that can be performed in the field in... Read more.
Netafim to unveil portable drip system
07/08/2014 5:10:35 PMFresno, Calif.-based Netafim USA plans to introduce a portable drip irrigation system at the 3i Show—Industry,... Read more.
Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
06/25/2014 12:07:03 PMHot off the press from Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service—"Production Guide for Texas-Grown Strawberries." The 41-page... Read more.
Produce Universe connects buyers, sellers
06/12/2014 7:23:19 AMCHICAGO — Buying and selling produce, and connecting to others in the industry, is now easier... Read more.
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks