John Deere introduces a dozen new tractors
08/23/2012 9:26:13 AMJohn Deere, Olathe, Kan., has introduced a dozen new models, ranging from 105 to 170 engine horsepower,... Read more.
UC publishes vineyard pest ID cards in Spanish
08/15/2012 12:19:23 PMThe University of California has published a set of 50 pocket-sized laminated cards in Spanish to... Read more.
Syngenta adds FarMore treatments to cucurbit seeds
08/15/2012 7:12:31 AMSyngenta Crop Protection, Greensboro, N.C., has added a treatment of FarMore Technology to its cucurbit... Read more.
Organic research group launches new website
08/09/2012 12:56:46 PMThe Santa Crauz, Calif.-based Organic Farming Research Foundation has launched a new website, http://ofrf.org, to... Read more.
Soil test guide helps vegetable producers
08/09/2012 10:43:31 AMWashington State University recently published a new online fact sheet on economical, yet practical, soil... Read more.
Nunhems seed partners with two produce grower-packers
07/20/2012 11:25:47 AMNunhems, the vegetable seed arm of Monheim, Germany-based Bayer CropScience, has entered into agreements with... Read more.
- New farm bill increases investments in specialty crops
- Broccoli offers winter production opportunities for Florida
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Cold snap delays South Carolina watermelons
- Syngenta awards $70,000 through grant program
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce