Retired pathologist urges 'orange revolution' for citrus industry
11/21/2013 10:16:32 AMRetired plant pathologist Mani Skaria is taking a page from Norman Borlaug's Green Revolution and... Read more.
Texas wants everyone to get into the fight against greening
11/14/2013 10:45:16 AMIn Texas, the fight against citrus greening starts at home. Indeed, the Rio Grande Valley’s citrus... Read more.
Growers continue to battle psyllids
10/24/2013 10:41:15 PMThe number of Asian citrus psyllid quarantine zones in California’s major citrus growing areas had... Read more.
CDFA to host Web seminars on citrus compliance agreements
10/15/2013 11:27:01 AMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture will host two Web seminars for anybody shipping... Read more.
HLB, psyllid risk-based survey tool topic of Web seminar
10/10/2013 2:00:56 PMA group of researchers has developed a survey that can help predict where citrus greening and its... Read more.
California governor vetoes funding to fight citrus pests
10/08/2013 11:41:39 AMCalifornia Gov. Jerry Brown has vetoed a bill that would have appropriated $5 million from the state... Read more.
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability
- Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
- Tour de Fresh exceeds school salad bar goal
- Mulholland citrus supplies Halos this season
- California program funds ag irrigation, energy improvements
- Florida’s weather woes send tomato markets up