Citrus restrictions hit California's Tulare County
12/04/2012 8:41:45 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE Dec. 6) California is putting restrictions on citrus fruit and plants in Tulare... Read more.
California ponders citrus quarantine after latest pest find
11/29/2012 1:24:55 PMThe discovery of an Asian citrus psyllid in the heart of California’s citrus producing area... Read more.
California psyllid find hits nurseries
11/21/2012 2:59:55 PMThe discovery of an Asian citrus psyllid in an orange orchard near Strathmore, Calif., is expected... Read more.
Researcher finds wasps to fight psyllids
10/25/2012 7:05:31 PMTo a large extent, California’s citrus industry has Mark Hoddle to thank for the latest effort... Read more.
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Potato marketers promote nutrition
- California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant