HLB, psyllid risk-based survey tool topic of Web seminar
10/10/2013 2:00:56 PMA group of researchers has developed a survey that can help predict where citrus greening and its... Read more.
California governor vetoes funding to fight citrus pests
10/08/2013 11:41:39 AMCalifornia Gov. Jerry Brown has vetoed a bill that would have appropriated $5 million from the state... Read more.
Psyllid trap catches continue in California citrus
10/03/2013 11:32:22 AMTraps within California’s Central Valley citrus-production area have picked up three more Asian citrus psyllids... Read more.
Scientists unravel the mysteries of how HLB affects citrus trees
09/25/2013 5:05:30 PMUsing DNA sequencing, a team of researchers have figured out how the citrus greening bacterium affects... Read more.
Florida researchers ID greening-tolerant citrus rootstocks
09/25/2013 11:37:25 AMUniversity of Florida researchers have found 16 citrus rootstocks that are less susceptible to citrus... Read more.
- GMO labeling initiative qualifies for Colorado's November ballot
- Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
- Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
- California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
- Nationwide growth prompts Bayer expansion
- Scientist tries peanut digger to fight nutsedge in organic fields