Citrus psyllid lure a California priority for federal funds
01/27/2014 1:21:00 PMCalifornia Citrus Mutual wants to see the state’s share of $20 million to fight citrus greening... Read more.
UPDATED: Federal budget deal includes citrus greening funding
01/15/2014 7:43:37 AM(UPDATED COVERAGE 2:30 p.m.) An additional $20 million in funding to combat citrus greening disease... Read more.
USDA official sees citrus greening in Florida visit
01/14/2014 2:45:14 PMDOVER, Fla. — U.S. Department of Agriculture Deputy Secretary Krysta Harden wanted to learn more... Watch Video.
Florida researcher receives funds for citrus greening
01/08/2014 11:24:02 AMA University of Florida researcher who helped develop a mathematical model to show how citrus greening... Read more.
Florida scientist helps map DNA of new citrus greening strain
12/12/2013 2:00:34 PMA University of Florida bacteriologist has led a group that mapped the genome of a new strain of citrus... Read more.
Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
12/06/2013 6:00:00 AMOutside of the economy and health care, food safety ranks as one of the top concerns among Floridians. Those... Read more.
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- CA Grown builds on tourism partnership
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks