New products boost citrus psyllid resistance management options
02/18/2013 4:51:08 PMGrowers can look forward to new options for controlling Asian citrus psyllid in the next few years... Read more.
California growers adapt to citrus pest rules
02/15/2013 12:50:20 PMLINDSAY, Calif. — Once the dust settled about how wide an area of Tulare County would be regulated... Watch Video.
Study: Fruit from HLB-infected trees can go to juice if mixed
01/25/2013 11:27:51 AMOranges from trees infected with citrus greening can go into orange juice with no ill effects, as... Read more.
Amino acids in orange juice may be key to rapid HLB detection
01/14/2013 8:42:01 AMThe amino acids in orange juice may provide a way to rapidly determine whether trees are infected... Read more.
Foliar, soil fertility programs help fight HLB in Felda grove
03/01/2013 3:15:04 PMEditor's note: A special thanks to Dr. Monica Ozores-Hampton at the Southwest Florida Research and... Read more.
Genome sequencing should aid citrus greening fight
12/28/2012 5:22:50 PMUniversity of Florida researchers have sequenced the genome of Liberibacter crescens BT-1, a close... Read more.
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- 'Scary dancers' may help control birds in fruit crops
- Macro Plastics unveils hybrid plastic-wood bin
- Texas researcher seeks alternate potato zebra chip controls
- USDA halts national LGMA
- Fresh produce industry vital to Arizona economy, research shows
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant