USDA official sees citrus greening in Florida visit
01/14/2014 2:45:14 PMDOVER, Fla. — U.S. Department of Agriculture Deputy Secretary Krysta Harden wanted to learn more... Watch Video.
Florida researcher receives funds for citrus greening
01/08/2014 11:24:02 AMA University of Florida researcher who helped develop a mathematical model to show how citrus greening... Read more.
Florida scientist helps map DNA of new citrus greening strain
12/12/2013 2:00:34 PMA University of Florida bacteriologist has led a group that mapped the genome of a new strain of citrus... Read more.
Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
12/06/2013 6:00:00 AMOutside of the economy and health care, food safety ranks as one of the top concerns among Floridians. Those... Read more.
California expands citrus psyllid quarantine
11/27/2013 3:05:22 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has expanded the Asian citrus psyllid quarantine by... Read more.
Genetic tool should boost citrus breeding efficiency
11/22/2013 7:35:00 AMTwo University of California, Riverside, plant geneticists have received a $450,000 grant from the U.S.... Read more.
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Pecan industry eyes marketing order