UPDATED: Asian citrus psyllids found in Tulare County
07/16/2013 2:39:58 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, July 16) Although only six pests have been found along the corridor east of Highway... Read more.
Six more citrus psyllids trapped in California's main citrus area
07/12/2013 5:32:36 PMSix Asian citrus psyllids have been found in three traps south of the city of Porterville in the heart... Read more.
Machine enhances psyllid scouting, boosting efficiency
07/11/2013 4:13:47 PMMechanizing insect scouting is winning converts for its efficiencies in the fight against Asian citrus... Read more.
USDA decreases Florida orange estimate again
07/11/2013 1:32:44 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has once again downgraded the size of Florida's orange crop, this... Read more.
Promising citrus rootstocks get to the root of the HLB problem
07/10/2013 10:18:39 AMJude Grosser, a University of Florida professor of plant cell genetics at the Citrus Research and... Read more.
Psyllid found in Mexican lime shipment
07/02/2013 4:27:49 PMA live Asian citrus psyllid found on a shipment of Mexican limes entering the U.S. June 25 is the... Read more.
How do you compare to citrus growers in UF HLB survey?
07/01/2013 2:20:51 PMBill Castle, an emeritus professor of horticulture at the University of Florida's Citrus Research and... Read more.
Bee-friendly insecticide targets sucking pests, including psyllid
06/27/2013 9:53:00 AMBayer CropScience hopes to launch its new Sivanto insecticide that targets piercing and sucking pests,... Read more.
- Calvin Arnold named head of UF's Immokalee center
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Forty-plus states OK silicon soil amendment
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees