Florida scientist helps map DNA of new citrus greening strain
12/12/2013 2:00:34 PMA University of Florida bacteriologist has led a group that mapped the genome of a new strain of citrus... Read more.
Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
12/06/2013 6:00:00 AMOutside of the economy and health care, food safety ranks as one of the top concerns among Floridians. Those... Read more.
Texas growers take aim at greening disease
11/26/2013 8:32:58 AMThe Asian citrus psyllid as well as citrus greening disease, formally known as huanglongbing, have... Read more.
Genetic tool should boost citrus breeding efficiency
11/22/2013 7:35:00 AMTwo University of California, Riverside, plant geneticists have received a $450,000 grant from the U.S.... Read more.
Retired pathologist urges 'orange revolution' for citrus industry
11/21/2013 10:16:32 AMRetired plant pathologist Mani Skaria is taking a page from Norman Borlaug's Green Revolution and... Read more.
Texas wants everyone to get into the fight against greening
11/14/2013 10:45:16 AMIn Texas, the fight against citrus greening starts at home. Indeed, the Rio Grande Valley’s citrus... Read more.
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
- Florida ag department offers cost-share for weather stations