UPDATED: Brazilian strain of HLB found in Texas
04/10/2013 5:10:42 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, 9:44 a.m., April 11) A different strain of the citrus greening bacterium has been... Read more.
Report: Florida citrus industry's in a 'precarious state'
03/26/2013 8:38:52 AMThe Florida Department of Citrus has released a long-range forecast that shows the outlook for the... Read more.
Greening protocol hasn’t slowed Mexican lime imports
03/14/2013 7:33:30 PMA protocol to keep Mexican limes from spreading citrus greening in the U.S. has not slowed fruit movement. Limes... Read more.
Record crowd attends California Citrus Mutual Showcase
03/13/2013 10:18:54 AMVISALIA, Calif. — More than 800 growers and citrus industry representatives at the 2013 California... Read more.
Arizona group has a gut feeling about HLB transmission
03/05/2013 11:34:07 AMA University of Arizona research group is drilling down to the molecular level to study the citrus... Read more.
Texas enlists homeowners in battle against citrus greening
03/04/2013 12:28:36 PMState and federal officials in Texas are asking homeowners to be on the lookout for Asian citrus psyllids... Read more.
Multiple citrus psyllids trapped in western Arizona
03/04/2013 11:56:40 AMAsian citrus psyllids are slowly expanding their range within Arizona. The pest, which feeds on citrus,... Read more.
Study links citrus greening symptoms to phosphorus deficiency
02/27/2013 11:03:14 AMA collaborative research project has found phosphorus deficiency to be a contributor to citrus greening... Read more.
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Potato marketers promote nutrition
- California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant