California registers FMC insecticide-miticide
04/23/2014 9:20:28 AMThe California Department of Pesticide Registration has registered Gladiator insecticide-miticide from Philadelphia-based FMC Agricultural Solutions... Read more.
Florida issues crisis exemption for citrus psyllid insecticide
04/09/2014 5:48:54 PMFlorida Agriculture Commissioner Adam Putnam has issued a crisis exemption for Belay 2.13 SC insecticide... Read more.
California issues psyllid quarantine for part of San Luis County
04/08/2014 4:36:20 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has placed the southern part of San Luis Obispo... Read more.
Greening ranks as top of mind for citrus producers, survey says
04/03/2014 6:56:06 PMMore than 9 out of 10 citrus growers attending a recent citrus show said citrus greening and the insect... Read more.
Researchers examine nutrient costs for HLB-infected trees
03/21/2014 11:19:28 AMEditor's Note: A special thanks to Dr. Monica Ozores-Hampton for helping coordinate the Immokalee Report. The... Read more.
USDA seeks citrus growers to sit on disease advisory committee
03/18/2014 2:40:58 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture is seeking citrus producers to sit on a citrus disease advisory... Read more.
- University of Florida faculty predicts food trends for 2015
- FAA grants exemption to Trimble drone
- Apples may help fight obesity
- Bayer consolidates 2 biological fungicides under Sonata label
- UC Riverside to release new citrus psyllid parasitoid
- UPDATED: Storm brings much-needed rains but doesn’t dent drought