Orange juice sales continue to fall
05/28/2014 9:30:16 AMOrange juice consumption continues to decline, falling 5.2 percent from a year ago during the four... Read more.
Citrus industry girds for psyllid expansion
05/23/2014 10:29:22 AMTULARE, Calif. — The confirmation May 22 that three Asian citrus psyllids were trapped in the... Watch Video.
China closer to opening market for California citrus
05/09/2014 4:42:50 PMChinese agricultural officials will visit California citrus groves in June in a development that should... Read more.
Florida’s orange crop estimate inches up
05/09/2014 4:19:47 PMIn a reversal of months-long crop reductions due to fruit drop, Florida’s orange crop estimate... Read more.
HLB multi-agency group puts $1.5 million toward biocontrol
05/08/2014 5:05:35 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture's Huanglongbing Multi-Agency Coordination Group has allocated more than $1.5 million... Watch Video.
Video promotes best management practices for psyllids
04/30/2014 3:06:52 PMThe California Citrus Pest & Disease Prevention Program has produced an educational video about harvest... Watch Video.
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- UF taps citizen scientists to help collect bee data
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers