EPA registers new insecticide from Dow
05/07/2013 9:57:10 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Closer SC insecticide from Indianapolis-based Dow AgroSciences. State registrations are... Read more.
Florida Legislature OKs $9.5 million HLB research funding
05/03/2013 5:58:35 PMAs part of state budgeting, the Florida Legislature has approved $9.5 million in research-related activities... Read more.
UF seeks trees that survive in greening-infected groves
05/03/2013 7:00:00 AMIf you have a citrus tree or trees that seem to be flourishing in an otherwise citrus greening-ravaged... Read more.
Florida lawmakers to fund citrus disease eradication efforts
04/24/2013 4:25:53 PMFlorida lawmakers are close to passing legislation to help fund efforts to eradicate the citrus greening... Read more.
Researchers survey Florida citrus growers about fruit drop
04/18/2013 4:17:04 PMHow bad is fruit drop this season among Florida citrus groves? That's the question a group of researchers... Read more.
Scientists, growers refine nutrient blends for HLB-infected trees
04/11/2013 3:13:59 PMWhile the citrus industry seeks better solutions to huanglongbing—also called citrus greening—growers can use nutritional... Read more.
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant