Bayer contributes funds to fight citrus greening
09/24/2013 7:49:36 AMAMELIA ISLAND, Fla. —Bayer CropScience is giving a boost to fight citrus greening in Florida. The... Watch Video.
California governor mulls citrus funding
09/20/2013 10:34:19 AMOne of the action items on Gov. Jerry Brown’s desk is Assembly Bill 571, under which California... Read more.
California citrus industry sighs relief; no HLB found
09/18/2013 12:11:13 PMTest results on a breeding population of Asian citrus psyllids found in Dinuba, Calif., have come... Read more.
Numerous psyllids found in California
09/12/2013 8:07:24 AMA single Asian citrus psyllid picked up during routine trapping in Dinuba, Calif., quickly turned... Read more.
Latest California citrus pest infestation called ‘disappointing’
09/11/2013 6:07:24 PMA single Asian citrus psyllid picked up during routine trapping in Dinuba, Calif., quickly turned... Read more.
Lone citrus psyllid found in Kern County, Calif.
09/10/2013 11:20:38 AMA single adult male Asian citrus psyllid was trapped near Wasco in Kern County, Calif., last Thursday. The... Read more.
Citrus grower's donations add 100 acres to UF Lake Alfred site
08/20/2013 11:38:23 AMThe amount of land that the University of Florida's Citrus Research and Education Center has on which... Read more.
- New farm bill increases investments in specialty crops
- Broccoli offers winter production opportunities for Florida
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Cold snap delays South Carolina watermelons
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce