Citrus grower's donations add 100 acres to UF Lake Alfred site
08/20/2013 11:38:23 AMThe amount of land that the University of Florida's Citrus Research and Education Center has on which... Read more.
UC launches citrus psyllid information website
08/20/2013 11:08:15 AMUniversity of California Cooperative Extension has created a new online resource about Asian citrus psyllid... Read more.
Reflective mulch may fight citrus psyllids that transmit HLB
08/06/2013 10:49:11 AMWith the help of some local citrus growers, the University of Florida is literally shining some light... Read more.
Researchers turn up the heat on greening-infected citrus trees
08/05/2013 8:27:19 PMResearchers are turning up the heat on citrus greening. U.S. Department of Agriculture scientists in Fort... Read more.
California sets 178-square-mile quarantine after psyllid finds
07/31/2013 1:39:43 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has quarantined 178 square miles of Tulare County... Read more.
California extends citrus pest program for another 4 years
07/30/2013 2:49:05 PMAfter several public hearings and a comment period, the California Department of Food and Agriculture... Read more.
Psyllid find prompts hold order for parts of Tulare County
07/25/2013 7:52:24 PMCalifornia officials have not found any additional pests after deploying hundreds of traps after the... Read more.
Scientists make citrus deposits to deep-freeze gene bank
07/19/2013 11:39:14 AMU.S. Department of Agriculture scientists are depositing citrus germplasm in a deep-freeze bank to preserve... Read more.
- Calvin Arnold named head of UF's Immokalee center
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Forty-plus states OK silicon soil amendment
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees