Greening ranks as top of mind for citrus producers, survey says
04/03/2014 6:56:06 PMMore than 9 out of 10 citrus growers attending a recent citrus show said citrus greening and the insect... Read more.
Researchers examine nutrient costs for HLB-infected trees
03/21/2014 11:19:28 AMEditor's Note: A special thanks to Dr. Monica Ozores-Hampton for helping coordinate the Immokalee Report. The... Read more.
USDA seeks citrus growers to sit on disease advisory committee
03/18/2014 2:40:58 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture is seeking citrus producers to sit on a citrus disease advisory... Read more.
Letter: Florida citrus game has changed
02/28/2014 10:00:24 AMTell it to The Packer | Letter to the Editor Marty McKenna, president and owner, McKenna & Associates... Read more.
California Citrus Showcase tackles greening, drought
02/25/2014 1:48:52 PMCalifornia Citrus Mutual will have its annual Citrus Showcase March 6. The event, to be held at the... Watch Video.
Florida congressmen discuss citrus greening efforts
02/18/2014 10:19:32 AMTwo south Florida congressmen have started a caucus on citrus greening disease. Rep. Tom Rooney, R-... Read more.
Researchers find new focus to attack citrus greening
02/12/2014 2:25:00 PMScientists studying huanglongbing—or HLB—have made an unexpected discovery. Even though the disease is introduced into citrus... Read more.
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Pilot program links beekeepers, pesticide applicators online
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks