HLB, psyllid risk-based survey tool topic of Web seminar
10/10/2013 2:00:56 PMA group of researchers has developed a survey that can help predict where citrus greening and its... Read more.
California governor vetoes funding to fight citrus pests
10/08/2013 11:41:39 AMCalifornia Gov. Jerry Brown has vetoed a bill that would have appropriated $5 million from the state... Read more.
Psyllid trap catches continue in California citrus
10/03/2013 11:32:22 AMTraps within California’s Central Valley citrus-production area have picked up three more Asian citrus psyllids... Read more.
Scientists unravel the mysteries of how HLB affects citrus trees
09/25/2013 5:05:30 PMUsing DNA sequencing, a team of researchers have figured out how the citrus greening bacterium affects... Read more.
Florida researchers ID greening-tolerant citrus rootstocks
09/25/2013 11:37:25 AMUniversity of Florida researchers have found 16 citrus rootstocks that are less susceptible to citrus... Read more.
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution
- Outback Steakhouse adds Florida grapefruit to South Korea menu
- Sakata Seed, Alf Christianson Seed merge
- Researcher hopes to have an eye for healthful broccoli
- Syngenta rebrands Rogers vegetable seeds
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support