Six more citrus psyllids trapped in California's main citrus area
07/12/2013 5:32:36 PMSix Asian citrus psyllids have been found in three traps south of the city of Porterville in the heart... Read more.
Machine enhances psyllid scouting, boosting efficiency
07/11/2013 4:13:47 PMMechanizing insect scouting is winning converts for its efficiencies in the fight against Asian citrus... Read more.
Promising citrus rootstocks get to the root of the HLB problem
07/10/2013 10:18:39 AMJude Grosser, a University of Florida professor of plant cell genetics at the Citrus Research and... Read more.
How do you compare to citrus growers in UF HLB survey?
07/01/2013 2:20:51 PMBill Castle, an emeritus professor of horticulture at the University of Florida's Citrus Research and... Read more.
Bee-friendly insecticide targets sucking pests, including psyllid
06/27/2013 9:53:00 AMBayer CropScience hopes to launch its new Sivanto insecticide that targets piercing and sucking pests,... Read more.
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Potato marketers promote nutrition
- California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant