California issues psyllid quarantine for part of San Luis County
04/08/2014 4:36:20 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has placed the southern part of San Luis Obispo... Read more.
Greening ranks as top of mind for citrus producers, survey says
04/03/2014 6:56:06 PMMore than 9 out of 10 citrus growers attending a recent citrus show said citrus greening and the insect... Read more.
Researchers examine nutrient costs for HLB-infected trees
03/21/2014 11:19:28 AMEditor's Note: A special thanks to Dr. Monica Ozores-Hampton for helping coordinate the Immokalee Report. The... Read more.
USDA seeks citrus growers to sit on disease advisory committee
03/18/2014 2:40:58 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture is seeking citrus producers to sit on a citrus disease advisory... Read more.
Citrus industry fights for survival
02/27/2014 9:14:06 AMArlington, Va. — The citrus industry and the U.S. Department of Agriculture are uniting to defeat... Read more.
California Citrus Showcase tackles greening, drought
02/25/2014 1:48:52 PMCalifornia Citrus Mutual will have its annual Citrus Showcase March 6. The event, to be held at the... Watch Video.
Florida congressmen discuss citrus greening efforts
02/18/2014 10:19:32 AMTwo south Florida congressmen have started a caucus on citrus greening disease. Rep. Tom Rooney, R-... Read more.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Florida citrus nursery tree production levels off
- Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue