California expands citrus psyllid quarantine in Tulare County
02/07/2014 12:06:56 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has expanded the Asian citrus psyllid quarantine around... Read more.
Study: Psyllid biocontrol poses little environmental risk
02/06/2014 12:02:34 PMA minute wasp that goes after the Asian citrus psyllid, the insect that spreads citrus greening, is... Read more.
UF researchers move one step closer to finding citrus canker cure
02/03/2014 11:03:39 PMUniversity of Florida researchers have identified the gene that makes citrus trees susceptible to the... Read more.
Citrus greening takes a bite out of Florida grapefruit crop
01/31/2014 4:04:01 PMFORT PIERCE, Fla. — Florida grapefruit production numbers are showing the effects of citrus greening... Watch Video.
Citrus psyllid lure a California priority for federal funds
01/27/2014 1:21:00 PMCalifornia Citrus Mutual wants to see the state’s share of $20 million to fight citrus greening... Read more.
UPDATED: Federal budget deal includes citrus greening funding
01/15/2014 7:43:37 AM(UPDATED COVERAGE 2:30 p.m.) An additional $20 million in funding to combat citrus greening disease... Read more.
USDA official sees citrus greening in Florida visit
01/14/2014 2:45:14 PMDOVER, Fla. — U.S. Department of Agriculture Deputy Secretary Krysta Harden wanted to learn more... Watch Video.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion