Plant pathologist to head USDA's unified multi-agency HLB group
02/11/2014 12:16:56 PMMary Palm, a U.S. Department of Agriculture plant pathologist based in Riverdale, Md., has been chosen... Read more.
California expands citrus psyllid quarantine in Tulare County
02/07/2014 12:06:56 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has expanded the Asian citrus psyllid quarantine around... Read more.
Study: Psyllid biocontrol poses little environmental risk
02/06/2014 12:02:34 PMA minute wasp that goes after the Asian citrus psyllid, the insect that spreads citrus greening, is... Read more.
Texas enacts third citrus greening quarantine
02/06/2014 8:32:39 AMThe Texas Department of Agriculture has established its third citrus greening quarantine in Hidalgo County... Read more.
UF researchers move one step closer to finding citrus canker cure
02/03/2014 11:03:39 PMUniversity of Florida researchers have identified the gene that makes citrus trees susceptible to the... Read more.
Citrus greening takes a bite out of Florida grapefruit crop
01/31/2014 4:04:01 PMFORT PIERCE, Fla. — Florida grapefruit production numbers are showing the effects of citrus greening... Watch Video.
Citrus psyllid lure a California priority for federal funds
01/27/2014 1:21:00 PMCalifornia Citrus Mutual wants to see the state’s share of $20 million to fight citrus greening... Read more.
UPDATED: Federal budget deal includes citrus greening funding
01/15/2014 7:43:37 AM(UPDATED COVERAGE 2:30 p.m.) An additional $20 million in funding to combat citrus greening disease... Read more.
- California lawmakers, ag push for water bond
- Florida Small Farms Conference honors three innovators
- 2014 Fresno Food Expo notes
- Washington's organic ag production continues to grow
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Texas A&M breeding program wants to make spuds more fashionable
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race