Florida researchers ID greening-tolerant citrus rootstocks
09/25/2013 11:37:25 AMUniversity of Florida researchers have found 16 citrus rootstocks that are less susceptible to citrus... Read more.
Citrus industry urged to prevent psyllid movement
09/24/2013 11:57:14 AMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has enacted two new quarantines in the state’s... Read more.
California governor mulls citrus funding
09/20/2013 10:34:19 AMOne of the action items on Gov. Jerry Brown’s desk is Assembly Bill 571, under which California... Read more.
California citrus industry sighs relief; no HLB found
09/18/2013 12:11:13 PMTest results on a breeding population of Asian citrus psyllids found in Dinuba, Calif., have come... Read more.
Numerous psyllids found in California
09/12/2013 8:07:24 AMA single Asian citrus psyllid picked up during routine trapping in Dinuba, Calif., quickly turned... Read more.
Latest California citrus pest infestation called ‘disappointing’
09/11/2013 6:07:24 PMA single Asian citrus psyllid picked up during routine trapping in Dinuba, Calif., quickly turned... Read more.
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- Driscoll’s CEO is hospital’s ‘Hero’
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees