Florida’s orange crop estimate inches up
05/09/2014 4:19:47 PMIn a reversal of months-long crop reductions due to fruit drop, Florida’s orange crop estimate... Read more.
California tour focuses on citrus greening
05/09/2014 7:55:40 AMVENTURA, Calif. — The Asian citrus psyllid has been the talk of the California citrus industry... Watch Video.
HLB multi-agency group puts $1.5 million toward biocontrol
05/08/2014 5:05:35 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture's Huanglongbing Multi-Agency Coordination Group has allocated more than $1.5 million... Watch Video.
Video promotes best management practices for psyllids
04/30/2014 3:06:52 PMThe California Citrus Pest & Disease Prevention Program has produced an educational video about harvest... Watch Video.
California registers FMC insecticide-miticide
04/23/2014 9:20:28 AMThe California Department of Pesticide Registration has registered Gladiator insecticide-miticide from Philadelphia-based FMC Agricultural Solutions... Read more.
Florida issues crisis exemption for citrus psyllid insecticide
04/09/2014 5:48:54 PMFlorida Agriculture Commissioner Adam Putnam has issued a crisis exemption for Belay 2.13 SC insecticide... Read more.
California issues psyllid quarantine for part of San Luis County
04/08/2014 4:36:20 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has placed the southern part of San Luis Obispo... Read more.
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability
- Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
- Tour de Fresh exceeds school salad bar goal
- Mulholland citrus supplies Halos this season
- California program funds ag irrigation, energy improvements
- Florida’s weather woes send tomato markets up
- Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
- University of Wisconsin to hire wine industry outreach specialist
- Citrus psyllids found in San Jose, Calif., north of citrus belt
- University of Florida taps Cornell leader as its next president
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Six leaders to be inducted into Florida Ag Hall of Fame