Florida to open new citrus germplasm repository
06/16/2014 11:25:29 AMThe Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumers Services will open the new Florida Citrus Repository... Read more.
USDA allocates $31.5 million to citrus greening research
06/12/2014 11:59:57 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has allocated $31.5 million to help fund citrus greening research. Of... Read more.
Florida orange estimate continues to shrink
06/11/2014 1:43:50 PMAs anticipated by many within the Florida citrus industry, the U.S. Department of Agriculture's June... Read more.
Researchers ID promising citrus greening treatments
06/05/2014 10:00:09 AMA University of Florida research group may have taken the first step to finding a treatment for citrus... Read more.
Beneficial wasps drawn to greening-infected trees, psyllids
06/02/2014 8:23:48 AMGreening-infected citrus trees emit an odor that not only attracts Asian citrus psyllid, which spreads... Read more.
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CA Grown builds on tourism partnership
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks