Researchers examine nutrient costs for HLB-infected trees
03/21/2014 11:19:28 AMEditor's Note: A special thanks to Dr. Monica Ozores-Hampton for helping coordinate the Immokalee Report. The... Read more.
USDA seeks citrus growers to sit on disease advisory committee
03/18/2014 2:40:58 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture is seeking citrus producers to sit on a citrus disease advisory... Read more.
Citrus industry fights for survival
02/27/2014 9:14:06 AMArlington, Va. — The citrus industry and the U.S. Department of Agriculture are uniting to defeat... Read more.
California Citrus Showcase tackles greening, drought
02/25/2014 1:48:52 PMCalifornia Citrus Mutual will have its annual Citrus Showcase March 6. The event, to be held at the... Watch Video.
Florida congressmen discuss citrus greening efforts
02/18/2014 10:19:32 AMTwo south Florida congressmen have started a caucus on citrus greening disease. Rep. Tom Rooney, R-... Read more.
Researchers find new focus to attack citrus greening
02/12/2014 2:25:00 PMScientists studying huanglongbing—or HLB—have made an unexpected discovery. Even though the disease is introduced into citrus... Read more.
Plant pathologist to head USDA's unified multi-agency HLB group
02/11/2014 12:16:56 PMMary Palm, a U.S. Department of Agriculture plant pathologist based in Riverdale, Md., has been chosen... Read more.
- Wawona recalls 6 weeks of stone fruit shipments
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Reflective mulch may fight citrus psyllids that transmit HLB
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Study finds consumers confused about local, organic foods
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Netafim to unveil portable drip system