California expands psyllid quarantine in Tulare County
09/30/2014 7:37:38 AMTraps continue to pick up Asian citrus psyllids, prompting the state of California to expand an existing... Read more.
Crowd funding for organic citrus greening research
09/25/2014 9:26:44 AMThe Organic Center has raised $20,417 in its first crowd funding drive, part of a campaign on behalf... Read more.
California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
09/18/2014 12:47:32 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has implemented a new 113-square-mile quarantine around the... Read more.
Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
09/17/2014 3:46:48 PMReeling from a near decade-long affliction, Florida citrus growers can now apply for financial assistance... Read more.
UF recognizes citrus Extension educational efforts
09/05/2014 1:21:29 PMTwo University of Florida Extension efforts that help educate citrus growers have been recognized with... Read more.
California expands citrus psyllid quarantine in San Luis Obispo
08/28/2014 7:54:53 AM%Prompted by additional finds of Asian citrus psyllid, the California Department of Food and Agriculture... Read more.
Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
08/25/2014 5:14:34 PMCitrus greening is spreading in Texas, but it shouldn’t affect the 2014 orange and grapefruit... Read more.
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- Stinky invading insect bugs Pacific Northwest growers
- FFVA fills newly created food safety and sustainability position
- UPDATE: Potato brothers guilty in $2 million fraud case