Group educates lawmakers on need for organic HLB research
07/30/2014 10:34:44 AMThe organic industry took to Capitol Hill to educate staff members from more than a dozen congressional... Read more.
Meetings highlight new area-wide psyllid treatment strategies
07/15/2014 6:04:15 PMCalifornia citrus growers can learn more about the new area-wide citrus psyllid treatment strategies at... Read more.
Louisiana citrus growers battle two diseases
07/10/2014 10:05:56 AMCitrus growers in Louisiana are facing two nemeses: citrus greening and citrus canker. Citrus canker was... Read more.
Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening
07/09/2014 11:40:33 AMCiting a lack of attention paid to organic growers, the U.S. organic industry is launching a campaign... Watch Video.
Tampa-area citrus grower named Sunbelt Expo-Florida winner
07/08/2014 3:04:12 PMCitrus grower and cattle rancher C. Dennis Carlton of Seffner has been named the Florida state winner... Read more.
USDA allocates $31.5 million to citrus greening research
06/12/2014 11:59:57 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has allocated $31.5 million to help fund citrus greening research. Of... Read more.
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks