Researchers ID promising citrus greening treatments
06/05/2014 10:00:09 AMA University of Florida research group may have taken the first step to finding a treatment for citrus... Read more.
Beneficial wasps drawn to greening-infected trees, psyllids
06/02/2014 8:23:48 AMGreening-infected citrus trees emit an odor that not only attracts Asian citrus psyllid, which spreads... Read more.
Citrus industry girds for psyllid expansion
05/23/2014 10:29:22 AMTULARE, Calif. — The confirmation May 22 that three Asian citrus psyllids were trapped in the... Watch Video.
China closer to opening market for California citrus
05/09/2014 4:42:50 PMChinese agricultural officials will visit California citrus groves in June in a development that should... Read more.
Florida’s orange crop estimate inches up
05/09/2014 4:19:47 PMIn a reversal of months-long crop reductions due to fruit drop, Florida’s orange crop estimate... Read more.
HLB multi-agency group puts $1.5 million toward biocontrol
05/08/2014 5:05:35 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture's Huanglongbing Multi-Agency Coordination Group has allocated more than $1.5 million... Watch Video.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
- Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
- Pomegranates appear to be easy-to-grow citrus alternative