Florida orange estimate continues to shrink
06/11/2014 1:43:50 PMAs anticipated by many within the Florida citrus industry, the U.S. Department of Agriculture's June... Read more.
California expands citrus psyllid quarantine
06/10/2014 12:29:56 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has expanded the Asian citrus psyllid quarantine in... Read more.
Researchers ID promising citrus greening treatments
06/05/2014 10:00:09 AMA University of Florida research group may have taken the first step to finding a treatment for citrus... Read more.
Beneficial wasps drawn to greening-infected trees, psyllids
06/02/2014 8:23:48 AMGreening-infected citrus trees emit an odor that not only attracts Asian citrus psyllid, which spreads... Read more.
Citrus industry girds for psyllid expansion
05/23/2014 10:29:22 AMTULARE, Calif. — The confirmation May 22 that three Asian citrus psyllids were trapped in the... Watch Video.
China closer to opening market for California citrus
05/09/2014 4:42:50 PMChinese agricultural officials will visit California citrus groves in June in a development that should... Read more.
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue