California tour focuses on citrus greening
05/09/2014 7:55:40 AMVENTURA, Calif. — The Asian citrus psyllid has been the talk of the California citrus industry... Watch Video.
HLB multi-agency group puts $1.5 million toward biocontrol
05/08/2014 5:05:35 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture's Huanglongbing Multi-Agency Coordination Group has allocated more than $1.5 million... Watch Video.
Video promotes best management practices for psyllids
04/30/2014 3:06:52 PMThe California Citrus Pest & Disease Prevention Program has produced an educational video about harvest... Watch Video.
UC revamps and updates citrus production manual
04/30/2014 2:13:07 PMThe University of California has totally revised its citrus production guide, condensing down the 1970s-vintage... Read more.
Florida issues crisis exemption for citrus psyllid insecticide
04/09/2014 5:48:54 PMFlorida Agriculture Commissioner Adam Putnam has issued a crisis exemption for Belay 2.13 SC insecticide... Read more.
California issues psyllid quarantine for part of San Luis County
04/08/2014 4:36:20 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has placed the southern part of San Luis Obispo... Read more.
Greening ranks as top of mind for citrus producers, survey says
04/03/2014 6:56:06 PMMore than 9 out of 10 citrus growers attending a recent citrus show said citrus greening and the insect... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion