UPDATED: Florida Department of Citrus reorganizes
06/11/2014 2:51:44 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE 6:10 p.m.) BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. — Operating with leaner budgets, the Florida Department... Watch Video.
Florida orange estimate continues to shrink
06/11/2014 1:43:50 PMAs anticipated by many within the Florida citrus industry, the U.S. Department of Agriculture's June... Read more.
Researchers ID promising citrus greening treatments
06/05/2014 10:00:09 AMA University of Florida research group may have taken the first step to finding a treatment for citrus... Read more.
Beneficial wasps drawn to greening-infected trees, psyllids
06/02/2014 8:23:48 AMGreening-infected citrus trees emit an odor that not only attracts Asian citrus psyllid, which spreads... Read more.
Orange juice sales continue to fall
05/28/2014 9:30:16 AMOrange juice consumption continues to decline, falling 5.2 percent from a year ago during the four... Read more.
China closer to opening market for California citrus
05/09/2014 4:42:50 PMChinese agricultural officials will visit California citrus groves in June in a development that should... Read more.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race