Growers enlist thermotherapy to treat HLB-infected trees
08/06/2014 2:04:10 PMFlorida's citrus industry is exploring a new tool to combat greening: exposing infected trees to high... Read more.
Group educates lawmakers on need for organic HLB research
07/30/2014 10:34:44 AMThe organic industry took to Capitol Hill to educate staff members from more than a dozen congressional... Read more.
Meetings highlight new area-wide psyllid treatment strategies
07/15/2014 6:04:15 PMCalifornia citrus growers can learn more about the new area-wide citrus psyllid treatment strategies at... Read more.
End-of-season Florida citrus forecast inches up
07/11/2014 12:03:30 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture issued its last Florida citrus crop estimate of the 2013-14 season,... Read more.
Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening
07/09/2014 11:40:33 AMCiting a lack of attention paid to organic growers, the U.S. organic industry is launching a campaign... Watch Video.
Tampa-area citrus grower named Sunbelt Expo-Florida winner
07/08/2014 3:04:12 PMCitrus grower and cattle rancher C. Dennis Carlton of Seffner has been named the Florida state winner... Read more.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Florida citrus nursery tree production levels off
- Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue