Florida orange estimate continues to shrink
06/11/2014 1:43:50 PMAs anticipated by many within the Florida citrus industry, the U.S. Department of Agriculture's June... Read more.
California expands citrus psyllid quarantine
06/10/2014 12:29:56 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has expanded the Asian citrus psyllid quarantine in... Read more.
Researchers ID promising citrus greening treatments
06/05/2014 10:00:09 AMA University of Florida research group may have taken the first step to finding a treatment for citrus... Read more.
Beneficial wasps drawn to greening-infected trees, psyllids
06/02/2014 8:23:48 AMGreening-infected citrus trees emit an odor that not only attracts Asian citrus psyllid, which spreads... Read more.
Citrus industry girds for psyllid expansion
05/23/2014 10:29:22 AMTULARE, Calif. — The confirmation May 22 that three Asian citrus psyllids were trapped in the... Watch Video.
China closer to opening market for California citrus
05/09/2014 4:42:50 PMChinese agricultural officials will visit California citrus groves in June in a development that should... Read more.
- Wawona recalls 6 weeks of stone fruit shipments
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Reflective mulch may fight citrus psyllids that transmit HLB
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Study finds consumers confused about local, organic foods
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Netafim to unveil portable drip system