Texas enacts third citrus greening quarantine
02/06/2014 8:32:39 AMThe Texas Department of Agriculture has established its third citrus greening quarantine in Hidalgo County... Read more.
UF researchers move one step closer to finding citrus canker cure
02/03/2014 11:03:39 PMUniversity of Florida researchers have identified the gene that makes citrus trees susceptible to the... Read more.
Citrus greening takes a bite out of Florida grapefruit crop
01/31/2014 4:04:01 PMFORT PIERCE, Fla. — Florida grapefruit production numbers are showing the effects of citrus greening... Watch Video.
Citrus psyllid lure a California priority for federal funds
01/27/2014 1:21:00 PMCalifornia Citrus Mutual wants to see the state’s share of $20 million to fight citrus greening... Read more.
UPDATED: Federal budget deal includes citrus greening funding
01/15/2014 7:43:37 AM(UPDATED COVERAGE 2:30 p.m.) An additional $20 million in funding to combat citrus greening disease... Read more.
USDA official sees citrus greening in Florida visit
01/14/2014 2:45:14 PMDOVER, Fla. — U.S. Department of Agriculture Deputy Secretary Krysta Harden wanted to learn more... Watch Video.
Florida researcher receives funds for citrus greening
01/08/2014 11:24:02 AMA University of Florida researcher who helped develop a mathematical model to show how citrus greening... Read more.
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- Driscoll’s CEO is hospital’s ‘Hero’
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees