Citrus psyllids found in San Jose, Calif., north of citrus belt
10/10/2014 8:08:58 PMAsian citrus psyllids have been detected in a San Jose, Calif., residential neighborhood, tens of... Read more.
UPDATED: Florida citrus forecast predicts 3% larger orange crop
10/10/2014 11:33:53 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture released its first Florida citrus forecast of the season, with... Read more.
UF names Michael Rogers interim head of citrus center
09/30/2014 11:15:45 AMThe University of Florida has named Michael Rogers as the interim director of the Citrus Research... Read more.
California expands psyllid quarantine in Tulare County
09/30/2014 7:37:38 AMTraps continue to pick up Asian citrus psyllids, prompting the state of California to expand an existing... Read more.
Crowd funding for organic citrus greening research
09/25/2014 9:26:44 AMThe Organic Center has raised $20,417 in its first crowd funding drive, part of a campaign on behalf... Read more.
California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
09/18/2014 12:47:32 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has implemented a new 113-square-mile quarantine around the... Read more.
- Frito launches chocolate-covered potato chips
- Toro introduces new drip tape, emitter
- BASF gears up for full launch of Merivon in pome, stone fruit
- UF organic strawberry project included in new e-book
- Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew
- Dry weather pares Mississippi sweet potato crop