Citrus greening quarantine expands
10/11/2012 10:33:10 AMA U.S. Department of Agriculture regulation puts in place new restrictions on the movement of leaves... Read more.
Citrus states battle against greening pests
10/11/2012 10:35:01 AMPORTERVILLE, Calif. — Four years after an Asian citrus psyllid infestation was discovered near San... Read more.
Citrus foundation receives $9 million grant for psyllid studies
10/02/2012 4:21:24 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has awarded a $9 million grant to the Citrus Research and Development... Read more.
Florida citrus production costs hit record, driven by greening
09/28/2012 9:55:48 AMProduction costs for Florida citrus growers are the highest in history and continue to climb as they... Read more.
FFVA honors Southern Gardens' Mike Irey for research work
09/27/2012 4:18:39 PMThe Maitland-based Florida Fruit & Vegetable Association recognized Mike Irey, director of research for sugar... Read more.
HLB find triggers quarantine in Texas
08/22/2012 12:23:52 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service has established a permanent,... Read more.
Florida judge sentences four for citrus tree smuggling
08/01/2012 1:40:16 PMCourt judge sentenced four Palm Beach County, Fla., residents for violating federal plant quarantines when... Read more.
Model predicts citrus greening movement within a tree
07/24/2012 1:41:19 PMUniversity of Florida researchers have created a mathematical model that shows how citrus greening spreads... Read more.
- Syngenta upgrades Pasco, Wash., vegetable seed facility
- New seedborne virus confirmed in Northern California melon fields
- Mandarins, lemons initial loss leaders in California freeze
- Gowan, Isagro ink distribution agreement
- Summer rains dampen Georgia pecan outlook
- Aeroponics helps speed development of disease-free seed potatoes
- Moderate alcohol consumption helps boost immunity, says study
- New England Fruit and Vegetable Conference
- Signature gathering begins for Oregon GMO labeling initiative
- USDA works to control citrus greening in Texas
- New strawberry varieties create a sensation
- Foliar, soil fertility programs help fight HLB in Felda grove
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Monsanto buys weather data company
- Recording hours worked continues to trip up employers
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant
- Consumers say size matters when it comes to labels