Second Texas citrus greening quarantine enacted
10/08/2013 10:32:12 AMThe Texas Department of Agriculture has enacted a second quarantine in the Rio Grande Valley after... Read more.
Psyllid trap catches continue in California citrus
10/03/2013 11:32:22 AMTraps within California’s Central Valley citrus-production area have picked up three more Asian citrus psyllids... Read more.
Scientists unravel the mysteries of how HLB affects citrus trees
09/25/2013 5:05:30 PMUsing DNA sequencing, a team of researchers have figured out how the citrus greening bacterium affects... Read more.
Florida researchers ID greening-tolerant citrus rootstocks
09/25/2013 11:37:25 AMUniversity of Florida researchers have found 16 citrus rootstocks that are less susceptible to citrus... Read more.
Bayer contributes funds to fight citrus greening
09/24/2013 7:49:36 AMAMELIA ISLAND, Fla. —Bayer CropScience is giving a boost to fight citrus greening in Florida. The... Watch Video.
California citrus industry sighs relief; no HLB found
09/18/2013 12:11:13 PMTest results on a breeding population of Asian citrus psyllids found in Dinuba, Calif., have come... Read more.
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks