Psyllid find prompts hold order for parts of Tulare County
07/25/2013 7:52:24 PMCalifornia officials have not found any additional pests after deploying hundreds of traps after the... Read more.
Scientists make citrus deposits to deep-freeze gene bank
07/19/2013 11:39:14 AMU.S. Department of Agriculture scientists are depositing citrus germplasm in a deep-freeze bank to preserve... Read more.
UPDATED: Asian citrus psyllids found in Tulare County
07/16/2013 2:39:58 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, July 16) Although only six pests have been found along the corridor east of Highway... Read more.
Six more citrus psyllids trapped in California's main citrus area
07/12/2013 5:32:36 PMSix Asian citrus psyllids have been found in three traps south of the city of Porterville in the heart... Read more.
Machine enhances psyllid scouting, boosting efficiency
07/11/2013 4:13:47 PMMechanizing insect scouting is winning converts for its efficiencies in the fight against Asian citrus... Read more.
USDA decreases Florida orange estimate again
07/11/2013 1:32:44 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has once again downgraded the size of Florida's orange crop, this... Read more.
Promising citrus rootstocks get to the root of the HLB problem
07/10/2013 10:18:39 AMJude Grosser, a University of Florida professor of plant cell genetics at the Citrus Research and... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Georgia watermelon growers enjoy good season
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Netafim to unveil portable drip system
- 2014 Georgia pecan forecast remains cloudy