California expands citrus psyllid quarantine
11/27/2013 3:05:22 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has expanded the Asian citrus psyllid quarantine by... Read more.
Texas growers take aim at greening disease
11/26/2013 8:32:58 AMThe Asian citrus psyllid as well as citrus greening disease, formally known as huanglongbing, have... Read more.
Genetic tool should boost citrus breeding efficiency
11/22/2013 7:35:00 AMTwo University of California, Riverside, plant geneticists have received a $450,000 grant from the U.S.... Read more.
Retired pathologist urges 'orange revolution' for citrus industry
11/21/2013 10:16:32 AMRetired plant pathologist Mani Skaria is taking a page from Norman Borlaug's Green Revolution and... Read more.
Texas wants everyone to get into the fight against greening
11/14/2013 10:45:16 AMIn Texas, the fight against citrus greening starts at home. Indeed, the Rio Grande Valley’s citrus... Read more.
Citrus growers get a close-up look at psyllids
11/05/2013 2:05:10 PMRIVERSIDE, Calif. — About 45 citrus growers and pest control advisers from California’s San Joaquin... Watch Video.
- Search continues for copper alternatives to control citrus canker
- Low pesticide residue found in most produce sampled
- Research bolsters foliar nutrients’ role in citrus greening management
- USDA predicts fresh produce imports will outpace exports
- Texas artichokes fill locally grown niche
- Syngenta adds herbicide resistance to Bt sweet corn line