Citrus psyllid continues to expand range in California
10/16/2014 4:38:04 PMTwo Asian citrus psyllids have been found in San Joaquin County, Calif., north of the state's main... Read more.
Citrus psyllids found in San Jose, Calif., north of citrus belt
10/10/2014 8:08:58 PMAsian citrus psyllids have been detected in a San Jose, Calif., residential neighborhood, tens of... Read more.
UPDATED: Florida citrus forecast predicts 3% larger orange crop
10/10/2014 11:33:53 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture released its first Florida citrus forecast of the season, with... Read more.
USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
10/06/2014 4:53:07 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has released five citrus rootstocks that show improved tolerance to... Read more.
UF names Michael Rogers interim head of citrus center
09/30/2014 11:15:45 AMThe University of Florida has named Michael Rogers as the interim director of the Citrus Research... Read more.
California expands psyllid quarantine in Tulare County
09/30/2014 7:37:38 AMTraps continue to pick up Asian citrus psyllids, prompting the state of California to expand an existing... Read more.
Crowd funding for organic citrus greening research
09/25/2014 9:26:44 AMThe Organic Center has raised $20,417 in its first crowd funding drive, part of a campaign on behalf... Read more.
California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
09/18/2014 12:47:32 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has implemented a new 113-square-mile quarantine around the... Read more.
- Tomato veteran Ed Beckman tapped as COO of Live Oak Farms
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks