California sets citrus psyllid quarantines in San Joaquin County
10/28/2014 1:39:24 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has established two quarantines in San Joaquin County... Read more.
Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
10/28/2014 11:29:51 AMUniversity of California, Riverside, researchers have identified several odors emitted by citrus plants that potentially... Read more.
California sets citrus psyllid quarantine around San Jose
10/23/2014 2:36:49 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture has quarantined a 99-square-mile area of Santa Clara... Read more.
Citrus psyllid continues to expand range in California
10/16/2014 4:38:04 PMTwo Asian citrus psyllids have been found in San Joaquin County, Calif., north of the state's main... Read more.
Citrus psyllids found in San Jose, Calif., north of citrus belt
10/10/2014 8:08:58 PMAsian citrus psyllids have been detected in a San Jose, Calif., residential neighborhood, tens of... Read more.
UPDATED: Florida citrus forecast predicts 3% larger orange crop
10/10/2014 11:33:53 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture released its first Florida citrus forecast of the season, with... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat