Meetings highlight new area-wide psyllid treatment strategies
07/15/2014 6:04:15 PMCalifornia citrus growers can learn more about the new area-wide citrus psyllid treatment strategies at... Read more.
End-of-season Florida citrus forecast inches up
07/11/2014 12:03:30 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture issued its last Florida citrus crop estimate of the 2013-14 season,... Read more.
Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening
07/09/2014 11:40:33 AMCiting a lack of attention paid to organic growers, the U.S. organic industry is launching a campaign... Watch Video.
Tampa-area citrus grower named Sunbelt Expo-Florida winner
07/08/2014 3:04:12 PMCitrus grower and cattle rancher C. Dennis Carlton of Seffner has been named the Florida state winner... Read more.
Florida to open new citrus germplasm repository
06/16/2014 11:25:29 AMThe Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumers Services will open the new Florida Citrus Repository... Read more.
USDA allocates $31.5 million to citrus greening research
06/12/2014 11:59:57 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture has allocated $31.5 million to help fund citrus greening research. Of... Read more.
- Florida Small Farms Conference honors three innovators
- Sager Creek Vegetable Co. name reflects new ownership
- CORRECTED: Suck those bugs right out of the soil
- Fresno Food Expo offers fresh opportunities
- New fumigant, fumigant blend buoy optimism
- Fungicide-resistant late blight found in Wisconsin spud field
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race