EPA registers new insecticide from Dow
05/07/2013 9:57:09 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Closer SC insecticide from Indianapolis-based Dow AgroSciences. State registrations are... Read more.
EPA registers virus to control codling moth, OFM
04/19/2013 1:21:29 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency recently registered Madex HP insecticidal virus to control codling moth and... Read more.
Organic board recommends phase out of antibiotics for fire blight
04/18/2013 9:08:05 AMSince the National Organic Program began in 2002, it has allowed the use of antibiotics to control... Read more.
Verdesian Life Sciences buys U.K. plant health firm
04/18/2013 7:00:00 AMVerdesian Life Sciences LLC of Cary, N.C., is on a growth mode, with its latest acquisition being... Read more.
New York approves insecticide label expansion
03/29/2013 11:25:09 AMThe New York State Department of Environmental Conservation has approved a label change for Mustang... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race