FMC inks two deals in biological arena
10/08/2013 10:55:41 AMPhiladelphia-based FMC Corp. has finalized two agreements it says should strengthen its biological portfolio, according... Read more.
California OKs organic fungicide
10/07/2013 5:52:39 PMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has registered Botector from Westbridge Agricultural Products, Vista, Calif.,... Read more.
EPA registers biological fumigant
09/30/2013 3:38:48 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Dominus, a bio-fumigant from Morrisville, N.C.-based Isagro. The product contains... Read more.
FMC acquires license rights to fungicide in the Americas
08/29/2013 6:20:00 AMPhiladelphia-based FMC Corp. has received an exclusive license to develop, register, manufacture and sell the... Read more.
Natural yeast-based product fights fungal storage diseases
08/22/2013 4:50:49 PMVista, Calif.-based Westbridge Agricultural Products has introduced a yeast-based biological to control Botrytis bunch rot... Read more.
Bill would restrict neonicotinoids to allow EPA review
08/22/2013 2:36:45 PMReps. John Conyers, D-Mich., and Earl Blumenauer, D-Ore., have introduced a bill in Congress that... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew
- Web seminar discusses post-harvest phosphorus for spuds
- Dry weather pares Mississippi sweet potato crop
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- New melon disease turns up in seed-production fields