Simplot buys controlled-release fertilizer technology
09/27/2012 10:43:30 AMBoise, Idaho-based J.R. Simplot Co. has purchased the patented controlled-release fertilizer technology—Florikote—from Florikan of Sarasota,... Read more.
UPDATED: Cheminova adds crops to Topguard fungicide label
09/26/2012 3:17:39 PMCheminova of Research Triangle Park, N.C., has added several crops, including stone fruit, pome fruit,... Read more.
BASF to acquire seed treatment firm Becker Underwood
09/20/2012 10:05:19 AMBASF Corp., of Ludwigshafen, Germany, plans to acquire Becker Underwood, the Ames, Iowa-based seed treatment... Read more.
EPA registers new fungicide premix
09/17/2012 10:45:35 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Zampro, a premix fungicide from BASF Corp. of Research... Read more.
Updated Greenbook website launched
08/09/2012 11:00:10 AMGreenbook Data Solutions has launched an updated website, www.Greenbook.net, that includes more than 10,000 plant... Read more.
EPA denies request to cancel insecticide, seeks public comment
07/27/2012 4:48:14 PMOn July 19, the Environmental Protection Agency denied a request by 27 individuals and groups to immediately... Read more.
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Potato marketers promote nutrition
- California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant