Biological insecticide enlists friendly fungus to fight pests
02/07/2013 2:36:27 PMNovozymes BioAg, Milwaukee, Wis., has introduced MET52, which contains a pathogenic fungus as the active... Read more.
United Fresh partners with Bayer in school salad bar effort
02/05/2013 4:25:41 PMBayer CropScience wants to help children make healthy lunch decisions by partnering with the United... Read more.
FMC teams with Mexican chemical firm to develop biologicals
01/28/2013 10:36:02 AMPhiladephia-based FMC Corp. is teaming with Química Agronómica de México, Chihuahua, Mexico, to develop several... Read more.
California registers DuPont fungicide
01/17/2013 2:09:12 PMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has registered Fontelis fungicide from DuPont Crop Protection, Wilmington,... Read more.
California registers herbicide for use in grapes
12/24/2012 6:45:00 AMThe California Department of Pesticide Registration has issued a supplemental registration for Alion herbicide for... Read more.
EPA OKs insecticide label expansion for use on strawberries
12/20/2012 11:23:04 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has approved a label expansion for Beleaf insecticide from Philadelphia-based FMC... Read more.
- Two products control fire blight in organic pear, apple orchards
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Nominate a young leader for Vance's 40 Under 40 award
- Outback Steakhouse adds Florida grapefruit to South Korea menu
- EPA registers Cheminova fungicide
- UC launches 7 educational drought videos for growers
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice