Gowan, Isagro partner on venture
08/02/2013 12:13:29 PMYuma, Ariz.-based Gowan Corp. and Isagro S.p.A. have formed a partnership based on Isagro's research... Read more.
Valent BioSciences launches new website
08/01/2013 2:13:29 PMLibertyville, Ill.-based Valent BioSciences has launched an entirely redesigned website that contains detailed information about... Read more.
Bayer to relocate biologicals, vegetable seeds to West Sacramento
07/26/2013 10:24:37 AMBayer CropScience plans to move its vegetable seed and biological research from its current location... Read more.
EPA OKs insecticide premix from Dow
07/30/2013 2:09:45 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Intrepid Edge, an insecticide premix from Dow AgroSciences, Indianapolis. State... Read more.
Bumblebee deaths prompt Oregon to restrict pesticide
06/28/2013 9:27:09 AMIn light of recent bumblebee deaths, the Oregon Department of Agriculture has temporarily restricted the... Read more.
Bee-friendly insecticide targets sucking pests, including psyllid
06/27/2013 9:53:00 AMBayer CropScience hopes to launch its new Sivanto insecticide that targets piercing and sucking pests,... Read more.
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Pecan industry eyes marketing order