Certis launches new biofungicide formulation
12/13/2012 1:55:00 PMColumbia, Mo.-based Certis USA LLC plans to launch a new formulation of the fungicide polyoxin D zinc... Read more.
Enzyme-specialist Novozymes plans to buy Natural Industries
11/28/2012 2:31:02 PMNovozymes, based in Copenhagen, Denmark, announced it plans to acquire Houston-based Natural Industries Inc. The companies... Read more.
BASF completes purchase of seed treatment firm, Becker Underwood
11/28/2012 11:22:37 AMBASF, based in Ludwigshaven, Germany, has completed the purchase of Ames, Iowa-based Becker Underwood from... Read more.
Arysta asks EPA to cancel Midas registrations
11/21/2012 6:00:52 PMAfter pulling the fumigant methyl iodide off the market in March, the product's registrant—Arysta LifeScience—has... Read more.
Organic fertilizer fraud nets 364-day prison term, plus fine
11/09/2012 9:48:22 AMThe man who admitted to defrauding the organic industry by selling more than $6.5 million of his non-compliant... Read more.
Syngenta, Novozymes team on biological fungicide
10/30/2012 9:30:00 AMSyngenta, based in Basel, Switzerland, has signed an agreement with Bagsvaerd, Denmark-based Novozymes to be... Read more.
MANA introduces family of environmentally friendly pesticides
10/22/2012 7:31:06 PMRaleigh, N.C.-based MANA Crop Protection has launched KlearSky Technology as an umbrella brand for its... Read more.
- Calvin Arnold named head of UF's Immokalee center
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Forty-plus states OK silicon soil amendment
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees