EPA, California register biological fungicide-bactericide
10/22/2013 8:26:01 AMSerenade Optimum, a biological fungicide/bactericide from Bayer CropScience, Research Triangle Park, N.C., has received both... Read more.
Luna fungicide shows promise for shelf life extension
10/11/2013 3:53:41 PMRegistered in the U.S. since early 2012, Bayer’s Luna fungicide has demonstrated strong in-season performance... Read more.
California OKs organic fungicide
10/07/2013 5:52:39 PMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has registered Botector from Westbridge Agricultural Products, Vista, Calif.,... Read more.
EPA registers biological fumigant
09/30/2013 3:38:48 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Dominus, a bio-fumigant from Morrisville, N.C.-based Isagro. The product contains... Read more.
FMC acquires license rights to fungicide in the Americas
08/29/2013 6:20:00 AMPhiladelphia-based FMC Corp. has received an exclusive license to develop, register, manufacture and sell the... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat