EPA OKs new insecticide/miticide premix
03/21/2013 10:01:39 AMRaleigh, N.C.-based MANA Crop Protection has received Environmental Protection Agency registration for Skyraider, a premix... Read more.
Valent U.S.A. to market Pace products in U.S.
02/27/2013 10:25:13 AMWalnut Creek, Calif,-based Valent U.S.A. Corp. will manage U.S. marketing and sales of Pace International's... Read more.
Biological firm changes name, teams with Loveland Products
02/27/2013 9:35:43 AMFrisco, Texas-based Advanced Microbial Solutions, or AMS, has changed its name to Agricen to reflect... Read more.
Pesticide data shows fresh produce safety record
02/25/2013 3:40:00 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, Feb. 28) An annual U.S. Department of Agriculture report on pesticides on fruits... Read more.
California OKs yeast-based product to fight apple fire blight
02/13/2013 7:08:37 AMThe California Department of Pesticide Registration has registered Blossom Protect to control fire blight in... Read more.
Biological insecticide enlists friendly fungus to fight pests
02/07/2013 2:36:27 PMNovozymes BioAg, Milwaukee, Wis., has introduced MET52, which contains a pathogenic fungus as the active... Read more.
- Calvin Arnold named head of UF's Immokalee center
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Forty-plus states OK silicon soil amendment
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees