EPA OKs insecticide label expansion for use on strawberries
12/20/2012 11:23:04 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has approved a label expansion for Beleaf insecticide from Philadelphia-based FMC... Read more.
Valent BioSciences plans to acquire Pace LLC
12/19/2012 12:00:00 PMLibertyville, Ill.-based Valent BioSciences Corp. announced it plans to acquire Pace International LLC, a Seattle-based... Read more.
Syngenta, Incotec team on organic onion seed treatment
12/20/2012 1:05:00 PMGreensboro, N.C.-based Syngenta and Incotec, which has an office in Salinas, Calif., have teamed to... Read more.
Enzyme-specialist Novozymes plans to buy Natural Industries
11/28/2012 2:31:02 PMNovozymes, based in Copenhagen, Denmark, announced it plans to acquire Houston-based Natural Industries Inc. The companies... Read more.
BASF completes purchase of seed treatment firm, Becker Underwood
11/28/2012 11:22:37 AMBASF, based in Ludwigshaven, Germany, has completed the purchase of Ames, Iowa-based Becker Underwood from... Read more.
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant