EPA registers multi-product potato seed piece treatment
10/29/2013 1:04:20 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered CruiserMaxx Potato Extreme, a potato seed piece treatment from... Read more.
EPA, California OK ant bait label expansion
10/24/2013 6:06:23 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency and California Department of Pesticide Regulation have approved label changes to... Read more.
EPA, California register biological fungicide-bactericide
10/22/2013 8:26:01 AMSerenade Optimum, a biological fungicide/bactericide from Bayer CropScience, Research Triangle Park, N.C., has received both... Read more.
Luna fungicide shows promise for shelf life extension
10/11/2013 3:53:41 PMRegistered in the U.S. since early 2012, Bayer’s Luna fungicide has demonstrated strong in-season performance... Read more.
California OKs organic fungicide
10/07/2013 5:52:39 PMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has registered Botector from Westbridge Agricultural Products, Vista, Calif.,... Read more.
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers