EPA registers multi-product potato seed piece treatment
10/29/2013 1:04:20 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered CruiserMaxx Potato Extreme, a potato seed piece treatment from... Read more.
EPA, California OK ant bait label expansion
10/24/2013 6:06:23 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency and California Department of Pesticide Regulation have approved label changes to... Read more.
EPA, California register biological fungicide-bactericide
10/22/2013 8:26:01 AMSerenade Optimum, a biological fungicide/bactericide from Bayer CropScience, Research Triangle Park, N.C., has received both... Read more.
Luna fungicide shows promise for shelf life extension
10/11/2013 3:53:41 PMRegistered in the U.S. since early 2012, Bayer’s Luna fungicide has demonstrated strong in-season performance... Read more.
California OKs organic fungicide
10/07/2013 5:52:39 PMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has registered Botector from Westbridge Agricultural Products, Vista, Calif.,... Read more.
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability
- Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
- Tour de Fresh exceeds school salad bar goal
- Mulholland citrus supplies Halos this season
- California program funds ag irrigation, energy improvements
- Florida’s weather woes send tomato markets up
- Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
- University of Wisconsin to hire wine industry outreach specialist
- Citrus psyllids found in San Jose, Calif., north of citrus belt
- University of Florida taps Cornell leader as its next president
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Six leaders to be inducted into Florida Ag Hall of Fame