Marrone Bio begins production at new Michigan plant
01/01/2014 1:03:12 PMDavis, Calif.-based Marrone Bio Innovations Inc. has begun producing biological insecticides at its Bangor, Mich.,... Read more.
Gowan, Isagro ink distribution agreement
12/19/2013 10:05:00 AMIsagro USA and Gowan USA have developed a new agreement where Gowan will take over distribution of... Read more.
UPDATED: Honeybee groups sue EPA over insecticide registration
12/10/2013 4:03:23 PMBeekeeping groups have filed a challenge against the Environmental Protection Agency over its approval... Read more.
California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
12/06/2013 11:15:23 AMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has registered Zeus herbicide from FMC Agricultural Solutions for... Read more.
Oregon restricts insecticides in wake of bumblebee deaths
11/22/2013 6:25:00 AMThe Oregon Department of Agriculture has restricted the use of two insecticides to help protect pollinators,... Read more.
Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
11/19/2013 10:21:17 AMBayer CropScience has successfully completed field trials of a new seed treatment technology that significantly... Read more.
- Toro introduces new drip tape, emitter
- BASF gears up for full launch of Merivon in pome, stone fruit
- UF organic strawberry project included in new e-book
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew
- Georgia tops nation in blueberry production