Forty-plus states OK silicon soil amendment
03/10/2014 6:55:04 PMMore than 40 states have approved the use of CrossOver, a highly refined blend of calcium and magnesium... Read more.
EPA registers biological insecticide from Marrone Bio
03/03/2014 2:43:52 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Venerate, a biological insecticide from Davis, Calif.-based Marrone Bio... Read more.
EPA proposes new worker protection rules
02/20/2014 3:03:43 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has proposed changes to the Worker Protection Standard to increase worker... Read more.
UPDATED: MANA changes name, announces rebranding plan
01/27/2014 3:17:44 PMIsraeli-based Makhteshim Agan Industries, known in North America as MANA, has changed its name and... Read more.
Marrone Bio begins production at new Michigan plant
01/01/2014 1:03:12 PMDavis, Calif.-based Marrone Bio Innovations Inc. has begun producing biological insecticides at its Bangor, Mich.,... Read more.
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- UPDATE: Potato brothers guilty in $2 million fraud case
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers