USDA releases pesticide data for 2012
02/26/2014 12:01:17 PMThe latest data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Pesticide Data Program shows that overall... Read more.
EPA proposes new worker protection rules
02/20/2014 3:03:43 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has proposed changes to the Worker Protection Standard to increase worker... Read more.
UPDATED: MANA changes name, announces rebranding plan
01/27/2014 3:17:44 PMIsraeli-based Makhteshim Agan Industries, known in North America as MANA, has changed its name and... Read more.
Marrone Bio begins production at new Michigan plant
01/01/2014 1:03:12 PMDavis, Calif.-based Marrone Bio Innovations Inc. has begun producing biological insecticides at its Bangor, Mich.,... Read more.
Gowan, Isagro ink distribution agreement
12/19/2013 10:05:00 AMIsagro USA and Gowan USA have developed a new agreement where Gowan will take over distribution of... Read more.
UPDATED: Honeybee groups sue EPA over insecticide registration
12/10/2013 4:03:23 PMBeekeeping groups have filed a challenge against the Environmental Protection Agency over its approval... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage