UPI adds UV protection to Devrinol herbicide
06/17/2013 11:18:48 AMUnited Phosphorus Inc., Kings of Prussia, Pa., has launched a new formulation of Devrinol DF-XT 50... Read more.
Florida registers new insecticide
06/14/2013 10:27:34 AMThe Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services has registered Closer SC insecticide from Dow... Read more.
EPA grants Section 18s to two marmorated stink bug insecticides
06/07/2013 12:23:51 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has granted Section 18—emergency use exemption—requests for two dinotefuran insecticides to... Read more.
Washington ag department nixes request to halt insecticide's use
06/06/2013 3:36:49 PMAfter a 60-day review period, the Washington State Department of Agriculture announced it would not... Read more.
EPA registers virus to control codling moth, OFM
04/19/2013 1:21:29 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency recently registered Madex HP insecticidal virus to control codling moth and... Read more.
Organic board recommends phase out of antibiotics for fire blight
04/18/2013 9:08:05 AMSince the National Organic Program began in 2002, it has allowed the use of antibiotics to control... Read more.
Verdesian Life Sciences buys U.K. plant health firm
04/18/2013 7:00:00 AMVerdesian Life Sciences LLC of Cary, N.C., is on a growth mode, with its latest acquisition being... Read more.
- Calvin Arnold named head of UF's Immokalee center
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Forty-plus states OK silicon soil amendment
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees
- Whole Foods to ban use of biosolids on produce