MANA introduces new fungicide formulation
03/12/2014 7:28:42 AMRaleigh, N.C.-based MANA has introduced a low-dust, low-foam formulation of Captan Gold 80 WDG fungicide. In... Read more.
EPA OKs label expansion for citrus insecticide
03/11/2014 8:18:56 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has approved major changes to the Micromite 80WGS insecticide label for... Read more.
EPA registers biological insecticide from Marrone Bio
03/03/2014 2:43:52 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Venerate, a biological insecticide from Davis, Calif.-based Marrone Bio... Read more.
EPA proposes new worker protection rules
02/20/2014 3:03:43 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has proposed changes to the Worker Protection Standard to increase worker... Read more.
UPDATED: MANA changes name, announces rebranding plan
01/27/2014 3:17:44 PMIsraeli-based Makhteshim Agan Industries, known in North America as MANA, has changed its name and... Read more.
- Frito launches chocolate-covered potato chips
- Toro introduces new drip tape, emitter
- BASF gears up for full launch of Merivon in pome, stone fruit
- Nominate a leader for a potato industry award
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew