EPA, California OK ant bait label expansion
10/24/2013 6:06:23 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency and California Department of Pesticide Regulation have approved label changes to... Read more.
EPA, California register biological fungicide-bactericide
10/22/2013 8:26:01 AMSerenade Optimum, a biological fungicide/bactericide from Bayer CropScience, Research Triangle Park, N.C., has received both... Read more.
Luna fungicide shows promise for shelf life extension
10/11/2013 3:53:41 PMRegistered in the U.S. since early 2012, Bayer’s Luna fungicide has demonstrated strong in-season performance... Read more.
FMC inks two deals in biological arena
10/08/2013 10:55:41 AMPhiladelphia-based FMC Corp. has finalized two agreements it says should strengthen its biological portfolio, according... Read more.
Monsanto moves into developing biopesticides
10/04/2013 1:43:41 PMMonsanto is getting into the biologicals business. The St. Louis-based company 2012 began its research and... Read more.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race