EPA registers two DuPont insecticides
02/04/2014 6:42:33 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Verimark and Exirel, two insecticides from Wilmington, Del.-based DuPont... Read more.
UPDATED: MANA changes name, announces rebranding plan
01/27/2014 3:17:44 PMIsraeli-based Makhteshim Agan Industries, known in North America as MANA, has changed its name and... Read more.
Marrone Bio begins production at new Michigan plant
01/01/2014 1:03:12 PMDavis, Calif.-based Marrone Bio Innovations Inc. has begun producing biological insecticides at its Bangor, Mich.,... Read more.
Gowan, Isagro ink distribution agreement
12/19/2013 10:05:00 AMIsagro USA and Gowan USA have developed a new agreement where Gowan will take over distribution of... Read more.
UPDATED: Honeybee groups sue EPA over insecticide registration
12/10/2013 4:03:23 PMBeekeeping groups have filed a challenge against the Environmental Protection Agency over its approval... Read more.
California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
12/06/2013 11:15:23 AMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has registered Zeus herbicide from FMC Agricultural Solutions for... Read more.
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- CA Grown builds on tourism partnership
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator