California evaluates fertilizer fee plan
02/25/2013 11:27:46 AMThe California State Water Resources Control Board submitted to the state Legislature last week recommendations... Read more.
California OKs yeast-based product to fight apple fire blight
02/13/2013 7:08:37 AMThe California Department of Pesticide Registration has registered Blossom Protect to control fire blight in... Read more.
Biological insecticide enlists friendly fungus to fight pests
02/07/2013 2:36:27 PMNovozymes BioAg, Milwaukee, Wis., has introduced MET52, which contains a pathogenic fungus as the active... Read more.
United Fresh partners with Bayer in school salad bar effort
02/05/2013 4:25:41 PMBayer CropScience wants to help children make healthy lunch decisions by partnering with the United... Read more.
FMC teams with Mexican chemical firm to develop biologicals
01/28/2013 10:36:02 AMPhiladephia-based FMC Corp. is teaming with Química Agronómica de México, Chihuahua, Mexico, to develop several... Read more.
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- Five Crowns installs massive solar power array
- Almond harvester speeds through orchards without the dust plumes
- More Fruit, Less Fertilizer
- Macro Plastics unveils hybrid plastic-wood bin
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant