Gowan, Nichino dissolve distribution pact
05/19/2014 3:21:06 PMYuma, Calif.-based Gowan Co. and Wilmington, Del-based Nichino America plan to dissolve their distribution agreement... Read more.
EPA OKs miticide for tree crops, strawberries
05/14/2014 11:42:16 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Nealta miticide from BASF, Research Triangle Park, N.C., for... Read more.
BioSafe StorOx 2.0 approved for California use
05/06/2014 11:42:30 AMBioSafe Systems‘ StorOx 2.0 bactericide/fungicide is now registered for use in California. StorOx 2.0 is a... Read more.
Organics board: antibiotic treatment to end for apples and pears
05/05/2014 8:46:51 AMDealing a blow to organic tree fruit growers, the National Organic Standards Board voted May 2 against... Read more.
California registers FMC insecticide-miticide
04/23/2014 9:20:28 AMThe California Department of Pesticide Registration has registered Gladiator insecticide-miticide from Philadelphia-based FMC Agricultural Solutions... Read more.
Florida issues crisis exemption for citrus psyllid insecticide
04/09/2014 5:48:53 PMFlorida Agriculture Commissioner Adam Putnam has issued a crisis exemption for Belay 2.13 SC insecticide... Read more.
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- Michigan State fetes blueberry breeder
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Foliar, soil fertility programs help fight HLB in Felda grove
- Monsanto showcases tasty melons in development