UPDATED: MANA changes name, announces rebranding plan
01/27/2014 3:17:44 PMIsraeli-based Makhteshim Agan Industries, known in North America as MANA, has changed its name and... Read more.
Marrone Bio begins production at new Michigan plant
01/01/2014 1:03:12 PMDavis, Calif.-based Marrone Bio Innovations Inc. has begun producing biological insecticides at its Bangor, Mich.,... Read more.
Nufarm introduces new copper formulation
12/12/2013 3:58:44 PMChicago-based Nufarm has introduced ChampION, a copper fungicide/bactericide for use on several specialty crops. Among the... Read more.
UPDATED: Honeybee groups sue EPA over insecticide registration
12/10/2013 4:03:23 PMBeekeeping groups have filed a challenge against the Environmental Protection Agency over its approval... Read more.
Monsanto, Novozymes partner on biologicals
12/10/2013 3:47:00 PMSt. Louis-based Monsanto and Copenhagen, Denmark, firm Novozymes have joined together in a strategic alliance... Read more.
California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
12/06/2013 11:15:23 AMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has registered Zeus herbicide from FMC Agricultural Solutions for... Read more.
Oregon restricts insecticides in wake of bumblebee deaths
11/22/2013 6:25:00 AMThe Oregon Department of Agriculture has restricted the use of two insecticides to help protect pollinators,... Read more.
- GMO labeling initiative qualifies for Colorado's November ballot
- Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
- Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
- California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
- Nationwide growth prompts Bayer expansion
- Test kit can confirm citrus greening in the field