Compass Minerals buys Wolf Trax micronutrients
04/01/2014 5:12:37 PMOverland Park, Kan.-based Compass Minerals has completed its acquisition of Wolf Trax Inc., a Winnipeg,... Read more.
California registers two Valent PGRs for fruit crops
03/27/2014 3:15:39 PMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has registered two products from Valent U.S.A. Corp., for... Read more.
FMC to split into two companies
03/12/2014 7:53:23 AMFMC Corp., Philadelphia, plans to split into two separate entities. The new FMC will comprise FMC... Read more.
EPA OKs label expansion for citrus insecticide
03/11/2014 8:18:56 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has approved major changes to the Micromite 80WGS insecticide label for... Read more.
EPA registers biological insecticide from Marrone Bio
03/03/2014 2:43:52 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Venerate, a biological insecticide from Davis, Calif.-based Marrone Bio... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat