Verdesian Life Sciences buys U.K. plant health firm
04/18/2013 7:00:00 AMVerdesian Life Sciences LLC of Cary, N.C., is on a growth mode, with its latest acquisition being... Read more.
MANA launches new fungicide formulation
04/15/2013 12:06:41 PMMANA Inc. of Raleigh, N.C., has launched Bumper ES, a new formulation of its propiconazole fungicide. The... Read more.
EPA OKs new insecticide/miticide premix
03/21/2013 10:01:39 AMRaleigh, N.C.-based MANA Crop Protection has received Environmental Protection Agency registration for Skyraider, a premix... Read more.
Biological firm changes name, teams with Loveland Products
02/27/2013 9:35:43 AMFrisco, Texas-based Advanced Microbial Solutions, or AMS, has changed its name to Agricen to reflect... Read more.
- Texas researcher seeks alternate potato zebra chip controls
- USDA halts national LGMA
- Macro Plastics unveils hybrid plastic-wood bin
- Fresh produce industry vital to Arizona economy, research shows
- Scientists complete genetic fingerprint of pest
- Four Washington tree fruit groups consider consolidation
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant