BioSafe introduces two calcium formulations
04/04/2014 5:31:51 PMBioSafe Systems LLC, East Hartford, Conn., has introduced CalOx in two formulations. The products are based... Read more.
Nunhems vegetable seeds changes name to reflect parentage
04/04/2014 2:26:27 PMNunhems vegetable seeds, which for years has been owned by Monhiem, Germany-based Bayer CropScience, will... Read more.
California registers two Valent PGRs for fruit crops
03/27/2014 3:15:39 PMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has registered two products from Valent U.S.A. Corp., for... Read more.
FMC to split into two companies
03/12/2014 7:53:23 AMFMC Corp., Philadelphia, plans to split into two separate entities. The new FMC will comprise FMC... Read more.
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability
- Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
- Tour de Fresh exceeds school salad bar goal
- Mulholland citrus supplies Halos this season
- California program funds ag irrigation, energy improvements
- Florida’s weather woes send tomato markets up
- Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
- University of Wisconsin to hire wine industry outreach specialist
- Citrus psyllids found in San Jose, Calif., north of citrus belt
- University of Florida taps Cornell leader as its next president
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Six leaders to be inducted into Florida Ag Hall of Fame