Arysta LifeScience acquires Goëmar group
03/26/2014 3:01:14 PMCary, N.C.-based Arysta LifeScience Ltd. has acquired the French-owned Goëmar group from BeCapital and Pechel... Read more.
FMC to split into two companies
03/12/2014 7:53:23 AMFMC Corp., Philadelphia, plans to split into two separate entities. The new FMC will comprise FMC... Read more.
EPA OKs label expansion for citrus insecticide
03/11/2014 8:18:56 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has approved major changes to the Micromite 80WGS insecticide label for... Read more.
EPA registers biological insecticide from Marrone Bio
03/03/2014 2:43:52 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Venerate, a biological insecticide from Davis, Calif.-based Marrone Bio... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Pomegranates appear to be easy-to-grow citrus alternative
- Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts