EPA restricts use of methomyl insecticide
08/11/2014 2:18:51 PMRegistrants of the insecticide methomyl and the Environmental Protection Agency have agreed to mitigation measures... Read more.
EPA registers generic fungicides
07/21/2014 10:53:21 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Azoxy SC and AzoxyProp Xtra from Roseburg, Ore.-based Wildwood... Read more.
Valent BioSciences opens manufacturing plant in Iowa
06/27/2014 12:05:00 PMValent BioSciences Corp. cut the ribbon on its new $146 million manufacturing facility in Osage, Iowa,... Read more.
EPA grants Section 18 for antibiotic for canker on grapefruit
06/16/2014 11:52:57 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has renewed the Florida Section 18 emergency use exemption for streptomycin... Read more.
Southwest states OK fungicide
05/28/2014 9:16:09 AMCalifornia and Arizona have registered Koverall Fungicide from Research Triangle Park, N.C.-based Cheminova for use... Read more.
- Search continues for copper alternatives to control citrus canker
- Low pesticide residue found in most produce sampled
- Research bolsters foliar nutrients’ role in citrus greening management
- USDA predicts fresh produce imports will outpace exports
- Texas artichokes fill locally grown niche
- Syngenta adds herbicide resistance to Bt sweet corn line