BioSafe introduces two calcium formulations
04/04/2014 5:31:51 PMBioSafe Systems LLC, East Hartford, Conn., has introduced CalOx in two formulations. The products are based... Read more.
Nunhems vegetable seeds changes name to reflect parentage
04/04/2014 2:26:27 PMNunhems vegetable seeds, which for years has been owned by Monhiem, Germany-based Bayer CropScience, will... Read more.
California registers two Valent PGRs for fruit crops
03/27/2014 3:15:39 PMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has registered two products from Valent U.S.A. Corp., for... Read more.
FMC to split into two companies
03/12/2014 7:53:23 AMFMC Corp., Philadelphia, plans to split into two separate entities. The new FMC will comprise FMC... Read more.
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue