Bee-friendly insecticide targets sucking pests, including psyllid
06/27/2013 9:53:00 AMBayer CropScience hopes to launch its new Sivanto insecticide that targets piercing and sucking pests,... Read more.
BASF shows off new fungicides at field day
06/26/2013 6:05:00 AMDINUBA, Calif. — BASF Crop Protection. has taken a more holistic approach when it comes to marketing... Watch Video.
Florida registers new insecticide
06/14/2013 10:27:34 AMThe Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services has registered Closer SC insecticide from Dow... Read more.
EPA grants Section 18s to two marmorated stink bug insecticides
06/07/2013 12:23:51 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has granted Section 18—emergency use exemption—requests for two dinotefuran insecticides to... Read more.
Washington ag department nixes request to halt insecticide's use
06/06/2013 3:36:49 PMAfter a 60-day review period, the Washington State Department of Agriculture announced it would not... Read more.
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant