Arysta LifeScience acquires Goëmar group
03/26/2014 3:01:14 PMCary, N.C.-based Arysta LifeScience Ltd. has acquired the French-owned Goëmar group from BeCapital and Pechel... Read more.
FMC to split into two companies
03/12/2014 7:53:23 AMFMC Corp., Philadelphia, plans to split into two separate entities. The new FMC will comprise FMC... Read more.
EPA OKs label expansion for citrus insecticide
03/11/2014 8:18:56 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has approved major changes to the Micromite 80WGS insecticide label for... Read more.
EPA registers biological insecticide from Marrone Bio
03/03/2014 2:43:52 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Venerate, a biological insecticide from Davis, Calif.-based Marrone Bio... Read more.
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
- Florida ag department offers cost-share for weather stations