Organics board: antibiotic treatment to end for apples and pears
05/05/2014 8:46:51 AMDealing a blow to organic tree fruit growers, the National Organic Standards Board voted May 2 against... Read more.
California registers FMC insecticide-miticide
04/23/2014 9:20:28 AMThe California Department of Pesticide Registration has registered Gladiator insecticide-miticide from Philadelphia-based FMC Agricultural Solutions... Read more.
Florida issues crisis exemption for citrus psyllid insecticide
04/09/2014 5:48:53 PMFlorida Agriculture Commissioner Adam Putnam has issued a crisis exemption for Belay 2.13 SC insecticide... Read more.
Nunhems vegetable seeds changes name to reflect parentage
04/04/2014 2:26:27 PMNunhems vegetable seeds, which for years has been owned by Monhiem, Germany-based Bayer CropScience, will... Read more.
California registers two Valent PGRs for fruit crops
03/27/2014 3:15:39 PMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has registered two products from Valent U.S.A. Corp., for... Read more.
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CA Grown builds on tourism partnership
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks