UPDATED: MANA changes name, announces rebranding plan
01/27/2014 3:17:44 PMIsraeli-based Makhteshim Agan Industries, known in North America as MANA, has changed its name and... Read more.
Marrone Bio begins production at new Michigan plant
01/01/2014 1:03:12 PMDavis, Calif.-based Marrone Bio Innovations Inc. has begun producing biological insecticides at its Bangor, Mich.,... Read more.
Nufarm introduces new copper formulation
12/12/2013 3:58:44 PMChicago-based Nufarm has introduced ChampION, a copper fungicide/bactericide for use on several specialty crops. Among the... Read more.
UPDATED: Honeybee groups sue EPA over insecticide registration
12/10/2013 4:03:23 PMBeekeeping groups have filed a challenge against the Environmental Protection Agency over its approval... Read more.
Monsanto, Novozymes partner on biologicals
12/10/2013 3:47:00 PMSt. Louis-based Monsanto and Copenhagen, Denmark, firm Novozymes have joined together in a strategic alliance... Read more.
California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
12/06/2013 11:15:23 AMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has registered Zeus herbicide from FMC Agricultural Solutions for... Read more.
Oregon restricts insecticides in wake of bumblebee deaths
11/22/2013 6:25:00 AMThe Oregon Department of Agriculture has restricted the use of two insecticides to help protect pollinators,... Read more.
- Broccoli offers winter production opportunities for Florida
- New farm bill increases investments in specialty crops
- Cold snap delays South Carolina watermelons
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce