Nunhems vegetable seeds changes name to reflect parentage
04/04/2014 2:26:27 PMNunhems vegetable seeds, which for years has been owned by Monhiem, Germany-based Bayer CropScience, will... Read more.
Compass Minerals buys Wolf Trax micronutrients
04/01/2014 5:12:37 PMOverland Park, Kan.-based Compass Minerals has completed its acquisition of Wolf Trax Inc., a Winnipeg,... Read more.
California registers two Valent PGRs for fruit crops
03/27/2014 3:15:39 PMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has registered two products from Valent U.S.A. Corp., for... Read more.
Arysta LifeScience acquires Goëmar group
03/26/2014 3:01:14 PMCary, N.C.-based Arysta LifeScience Ltd. has acquired the French-owned Goëmar group from BeCapital and Pechel... Read more.
MANA introduces new fungicide formulation
03/12/2014 7:28:42 AMRaleigh, N.C.-based MANA has introduced a low-dust, low-foam formulation of Captan Gold 80 WDG fungicide. In... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Georgia watermelon growers enjoy good season
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Study finds consumers confused about local, organic foods
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Netafim to unveil portable drip system