EPA registers Nimitz nematicide
09/12/2014 7:58:49 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Nimitz nematicide from Raleigh, N.C.-based Adama for use on... Read more.
EPA registers bactericide for fire blight in apples, pears
09/11/2014 10:01:13 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Kasumin bactericide to treat Erwinia amylovora, the bacteria responsible... Read more.
Bayer opens new West Sacramento, Calif., R&D facility
09/03/2014 4:26:06 PMAs part of continued growth and consolidation, Research Triangle Park, N.C.-based Bayer CropScience opened a... Read more.
California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
08/21/2014 1:13:43 PMCentral Valley fruit and vegetable growers who rely on pesticides high in volatile organic compounds... Read more.
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Guest opinion: Biologicals play a key role in food production