EPA registers bactericide for fire blight in apples, pears
09/11/2014 10:01:13 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Kasumin bactericide to treat Erwinia amylovora, the bacteria responsible... Read more.
FMC to buy Cheminova
09/08/2014 7:37:00 AMPhiladelphia-based FMC Corp. plans to buy Lemvig, Denmark-based Cheminova for $1.8 billion. The deal is expected... Read more.
Bayer opens new West Sacramento, Calif., R&D facility
09/03/2014 4:26:06 PMAs part of continued growth and consolidation, Research Triangle Park, N.C.-based Bayer CropScience opened a... Read more.
California registers biological insecticide
08/27/2014 11:20:40 AMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has registered Venerate biological insecticide from Davis, Calif.-based Marrone... Read more.
California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
08/21/2014 1:13:43 PMCentral Valley fruit and vegetable growers who rely on pesticides high in volatile organic compounds... Read more.
DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
08/21/2014 12:05:05 PMWilmington, Del.-based DuPont Crop Protection plans to sell its copper fungicide business to Tokyo-based Mitsui... Read more.
- University of Florida faculty predicts food trends for 2015
- FAA grants exemption to Trimble drone
- Apples may help fight obesity
- Bayer consolidates 2 biological fungicides under Sonata label
- UC Riverside to release new citrus psyllid parasitoid
- UPDATED: Storm brings much-needed rains but doesn’t dent drought