Organics board: antibiotic treatment to end for apples and pears
05/05/2014 8:46:51 AMDealing a blow to organic tree fruit growers, the National Organic Standards Board voted May 2 against... Read more.
California registers FMC insecticide-miticide
04/23/2014 9:20:28 AMThe California Department of Pesticide Registration has registered Gladiator insecticide-miticide from Philadelphia-based FMC Agricultural Solutions... Read more.
Florida issues crisis exemption for citrus psyllid insecticide
04/09/2014 5:48:53 PMFlorida Agriculture Commissioner Adam Putnam has issued a crisis exemption for Belay 2.13 SC insecticide... Read more.
Nunhems vegetable seeds changes name to reflect parentage
04/04/2014 2:26:27 PMNunhems vegetable seeds, which for years has been owned by Monhiem, Germany-based Bayer CropScience, will... Read more.
California registers two Valent PGRs for fruit crops
03/27/2014 3:15:39 PMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has registered two products from Valent U.S.A. Corp., for... Read more.
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Growers enlist thermotherapy to treat HLB-infected trees