EPA registers multi-product potato seed piece treatment
10/29/2013 1:04:20 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered CruiserMaxx Potato Extreme, a potato seed piece treatment from... Read more.
EPA, California OK ant bait label expansion
10/24/2013 6:06:23 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency and California Department of Pesticide Regulation have approved label changes to... Read more.
EPA, California register biological fungicide-bactericide
10/22/2013 8:26:01 AMSerenade Optimum, a biological fungicide/bactericide from Bayer CropScience, Research Triangle Park, N.C., has received both... Read more.
Luna fungicide shows promise for shelf life extension
10/11/2013 3:53:41 PMRegistered in the U.S. since early 2012, Bayer’s Luna fungicide has demonstrated strong in-season performance... Read more.
California OKs organic fungicide
10/07/2013 5:52:39 PMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has registered Botector from Westbridge Agricultural Products, Vista, Calif.,... Read more.
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- Driscoll’s CEO is hospital’s ‘Hero’
- FDA seeks input on environmental impact of safety rule
- Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate
- South Florida high school teacher nabs top ag teaching award
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees