Valent inks deal to distribute MGK products
10/24/2014 8:06:03 AMWalnut Creek, Calif.-based Valent U.S.A. has inked a deal with Golden Valley, Minn.-based McLaughlin Gormley... Read more.
Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
10/22/2014 3:43:39 PMRaleigh, N.C.-based Adama plans to market its reformulated pesticides that contain low levels of volatile... Read more.
Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
10/21/2014 11:25:32 AMMiami-based Platform Specialty Products Corp. plans to acquire Arysta LifeScience Ltd. for $3.5 billion, pending... Read more.
Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
10/20/2014 5:38:44 PMWalnut Creek, Calif.-based Valent U.S.A. has introduced ProGibb LV Plus plant growth regulator, a liquid... Read more.
EPA registers bactericide for fire blight in apples, pears
09/11/2014 10:01:13 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Kasumin bactericide to treat Erwinia amylovora, the bacteria responsible... Read more.
Bayer opens new West Sacramento, Calif., R&D facility
09/03/2014 4:26:06 PMAs part of continued growth and consolidation, Research Triangle Park, N.C.-based Bayer CropScience opened a... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew
- Web seminar discusses post-harvest phosphorus for spuds
- Dry weather pares Mississippi sweet potato crop
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Invasive giant snail spreads north from Miami