EPA OKs miticide for tree crops, strawberries
05/14/2014 11:42:16 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Nealta miticide from BASF, Research Triangle Park, N.C., for... Read more.
EPA registers two strobi-based fungicides
05/13/2014 9:50:44 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered two strobilurin-based fungicides from Research Triangle Park, N.C.-based Cheminova... Read more.
Organics board: antibiotic treatment to end for apples and pears
05/05/2014 8:46:51 AMDealing a blow to organic tree fruit growers, the National Organic Standards Board voted May 2 against... Read more.
EPA registers Cheminova fungicide
04/15/2014 12:58:03 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Cercobin Fungicide from Cheminova Inc. of Research Triangle Park,... Read more.
Florida issues crisis exemption for citrus psyllid insecticide
04/09/2014 5:48:53 PMFlorida Agriculture Commissioner Adam Putnam has issued a crisis exemption for Belay 2.13 SC insecticide... Read more.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race