FMC to buy Cheminova
09/08/2014 7:37:00 AMPhiladelphia-based FMC Corp. plans to buy Lemvig, Denmark-based Cheminova for $1.8 billion. The deal is expected... Read more.
Bayer opens new West Sacramento, Calif., R&D facility
09/03/2014 4:26:06 PMAs part of continued growth and consolidation, Research Triangle Park, N.C.-based Bayer CropScience opened a... Read more.
California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
08/21/2014 1:13:43 PMCentral Valley fruit and vegetable growers who rely on pesticides high in volatile organic compounds... Read more.
Nationwide growth prompts Bayer expansion
08/20/2014 12:46:26 PMCiting continue growth, Research Triangle Park, N.C.-based Bayer CropScience is adding sales and support staff... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat