EPA, Florida OK citrus black spot treatment
06/12/2014 4:24:03 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has granted a 2(ee) for Enable 2F fungicide to control black spot... Read more.
Southwest states OK fungicide
05/28/2014 9:16:09 AMCalifornia and Arizona have registered Koverall Fungicide from Research Triangle Park, N.C.-based Cheminova for use... Read more.
Nufarm to market biological fire blight control
05/19/2014 3:49:07 PMBeginning next year, Cary, N.C.-based Nufarm will take over marketing of a biological agent that controls... Read more.
EPA OKs miticide for tree crops, strawberries
05/14/2014 11:42:16 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Nealta miticide from BASF, Research Triangle Park, N.C., for... Read more.
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
- Florida ag department offers cost-share for weather stations