FMC to split into two companies
03/12/2014 7:53:23 AMFMC Corp., Philadelphia, plans to split into two separate entities. The new FMC will comprise FMC... Read more.
MANA introduces new fungicide formulation
03/12/2014 7:28:42 AMRaleigh, N.C.-based MANA has introduced a low-dust, low-foam formulation of Captan Gold 80 WDG fungicide. In... Read more.
Forty-plus states OK silicon soil amendment
03/10/2014 6:55:04 PMMore than 40 states have approved the use of CrossOver, a highly refined blend of calcium and magnesium... Read more.
EPA registers biological insecticide from Marrone Bio
03/03/2014 2:43:52 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Venerate, a biological insecticide from Davis, Calif.-based Marrone Bio... Read more.
USDA releases pesticide data for 2012
02/26/2014 12:01:17 PMThe latest data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Pesticide Data Program shows that overall... Read more.
- New farm bill increases investments in specialty crops
- Broccoli offers winter production opportunities for Florida
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Cold snap delays South Carolina watermelons
- Syngenta awards $70,000 through grant program
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce