Luna fungicide shows promise for shelf life extension
10/11/2013 3:53:41 PMRegistered in the U.S. since early 2012, Bayer’s Luna fungicide has demonstrated strong in-season performance... Read more.
FMC inks two deals in biological arena
10/08/2013 10:55:41 AMPhiladelphia-based FMC Corp. has finalized two agreements it says should strengthen its biological portfolio, according... Read more.
Monsanto moves into developing biopesticides
10/04/2013 1:43:41 PMMonsanto is getting into the biologicals business. The St. Louis-based company 2012 began its research and... Read more.
Marrone Bio plans move to larger facilities
09/11/2013 10:55:57 AMMarrone Bio Innovations Inc., Davis, Calif., has outgrown its existing space and plans to move into... Read more.
FMC acquires license rights to fungicide in the Americas
08/29/2013 6:20:00 AMPhiladelphia-based FMC Corp. has received an exclusive license to develop, register, manufacture and sell the... Read more.
Natural yeast-based product fights fungal storage diseases
08/22/2013 4:50:49 PMVista, Calif.-based Westbridge Agricultural Products has introduced a yeast-based biological to control Botrytis bunch rot... Read more.
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Potato marketers promote nutrition
- California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
- Arizona project explores hydroponic strawberry production
- Survey finds food safety ranks as a top concern among Floridians
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant