California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
08/21/2014 1:13:43 PMCentral Valley fruit and vegetable growers who rely on pesticides high in volatile organic compounds... Read more.
DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
08/21/2014 12:05:05 PMWilmington, Del.-based DuPont Crop Protection plans to sell its copper fungicide business to Tokyo-based Mitsui... Read more.
EPA restricts use of methomyl insecticide
08/11/2014 2:18:51 PMRegistrants of the insecticide methomyl and the Environmental Protection Agency have agreed to mitigation measures... Read more.
Valent BioSciences opens manufacturing plant in Iowa
06/27/2014 12:05:00 PMValent BioSciences Corp. cut the ribbon on its new $146 million manufacturing facility in Osage, Iowa,... Read more.
EPA grants Section 18 for antibiotic for canker on grapefruit
06/16/2014 11:52:57 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has renewed the Florida Section 18 emergency use exemption for streptomycin... Read more.
- Michigan State launches search engine for tree fruit pests
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CMI introduces Honeycrisp pouches
- Purchase boosts Mack Farms potato, watermelon acreage
- Southern Corporate Packers increases acreage, adds products
- Pilot program links beekeepers, pesticide applicators online
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Is the world ready for a GMO tomato?
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- PMA calls for action needed to stem obesity trends
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks