Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
10/21/2014 11:25:32 AMMiami-based Platform Specialty Products Corp. plans to acquire Arysta LifeScience Ltd. for $3.5 billion, pending... Read more.
Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
10/20/2014 5:38:44 PMWalnut Creek, Calif.-based Valent U.S.A. has introduced ProGibb LV Plus plant growth regulator, a liquid... Read more.
EPA registers bactericide for fire blight in apples, pears
09/11/2014 10:01:13 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Kasumin bactericide to treat Erwinia amylovora, the bacteria responsible... Read more.
Bayer opens new West Sacramento, Calif., R&D facility
09/03/2014 4:26:06 PMAs part of continued growth and consolidation, Research Triangle Park, N.C.-based Bayer CropScience opened a... Read more.
California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
08/21/2014 1:13:43 PMCentral Valley fruit and vegetable growers who rely on pesticides high in volatile organic compounds... Read more.
- Toro introduces new drip tape, emitter
- BASF gears up for full launch of Merivon in pome, stone fruit
- UF organic strawberry project included in new e-book
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Research looks at dung beetles as a natural clean-up crew
- Georgia tops nation in blueberry production