California registers biological insecticide
08/27/2014 11:20:40 AMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has registered Venerate biological insecticide from Davis, Calif.-based Marrone... Read more.
California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
08/21/2014 1:13:43 PMCentral Valley fruit and vegetable growers who rely on pesticides high in volatile organic compounds... Read more.
Nationwide growth prompts Bayer expansion
08/20/2014 12:46:26 PMCiting continue growth, Research Triangle Park, N.C.-based Bayer CropScience is adding sales and support staff... Read more.
EPA registers generic fungicides
07/21/2014 10:53:21 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Azoxy SC and AzoxyProp Xtra from Roseburg, Ore.-based Wildwood... Read more.
Valent BioSciences opens manufacturing plant in Iowa
06/27/2014 12:05:00 PMValent BioSciences Corp. cut the ribbon on its new $146 million manufacturing facility in Osage, Iowa,... Read more.
EPA grants Section 18 for antibiotic for canker on grapefruit
06/16/2014 11:52:57 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has renewed the Florida Section 18 emergency use exemption for streptomycin... Read more.
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CA Grown builds on tourism partnership
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks