Engage Agro to market blueberry anti-cracking agent
11/17/2014 5:55:05 PMLas Vegas-based Cultiva LLC has named Prescott, Ariz.-based Engage Agro USA LLC the exclusive marketer... Read more.
California OKs supplemental label for fungicide
11/06/2014 9:07:20 PMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation approved a supplemental label for PH-D Fungicide from Cary,... Read more.
Ag groups seek methyl bromide for emergencies
10/29/2014 5:04:44 PMMore than 80 U.S. agricultural and commodity groups have signed a letter to Frank Lucas, chairman... Read more.
Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
10/22/2014 3:43:39 PMRaleigh, N.C.-based Adama plans to market its reformulated pesticides that contain low levels of volatile... Read more.
Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
10/21/2014 11:25:32 AMMiami-based Platform Specialty Products Corp. plans to acquire Arysta LifeScience Ltd. for $3.5 billion, pending... Read more.
Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
10/20/2014 5:38:44 PMWalnut Creek, Calif.-based Valent U.S.A. has introduced ProGibb LV Plus plant growth regulator, a liquid... Read more.
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- Blueberry Bonanza
- FFVA fills newly created food safety and sustainability position
- Stinky invading insect bugs Pacific Northwest growers