UPDATED: Honeybee groups sue EPA over insecticide registration
12/10/2013 4:03:23 PMBeekeeping groups have filed a challenge against the Environmental Protection Agency over its approval... Read more.
Monsanto, Novozymes partner on biologicals
12/10/2013 3:47:00 PMSt. Louis-based Monsanto and Copenhagen, Denmark, firm Novozymes have joined together in a strategic alliance... Read more.
California OKs herbicide for use on permanent crops
12/06/2013 11:15:23 AMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has registered Zeus herbicide from FMC Agricultural Solutions for... Read more.
Oregon restricts insecticides in wake of bumblebee deaths
11/22/2013 6:25:00 AMThe Oregon Department of Agriculture has restricted the use of two insecticides to help protect pollinators,... Read more.
Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
11/19/2013 10:21:17 AMBayer CropScience has successfully completed field trials of a new seed treatment technology that significantly... Read more.
Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
11/13/2013 4:39:39 PMThe California Department of Pesticide Regulation has released its 2012 pesticide residue report that shows... Read more.
EPA registers multi-product potato seed piece treatment
10/29/2013 1:04:20 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered CruiserMaxx Potato Extreme, a potato seed piece treatment from... Read more.
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Texas fruit crops appear to have escaped freeze damage
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges
- Researchers say GMO citrus trees could combat greening
- Northeast's 'polar vortex' may not reduce stink bug numbers
- United Indian River Packers to close
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees