New soil fumigant rules go into effect
12/18/2012 4:13:45 PMBeginning Dec. 1, the Environmental Protection Agency implemented label changes for soil fumigants that include... Read more.
Syngenta, Incotec team on organic onion seed treatment
12/20/2012 1:05:00 PMGreensboro, N.C.-based Syngenta and Incotec, which has an office in Salinas, Calif., have teamed to... Read more.
Enzyme-specialist Novozymes plans to buy Natural Industries
11/28/2012 2:31:02 PMNovozymes, based in Copenhagen, Denmark, announced it plans to acquire Houston-based Natural Industries Inc. The companies... Read more.
BASF completes purchase of seed treatment firm, Becker Underwood
11/28/2012 11:22:37 AMBASF, based in Ludwigshaven, Germany, has completed the purchase of Ames, Iowa-based Becker Underwood from... Read more.
Arysta asks EPA to cancel Midas registrations
11/21/2012 6:00:52 PMAfter pulling the fumigant methyl iodide off the market in March, the product's registrant—Arysta LifeScience—has... Read more.
Organic fertilizer fraud nets 364-day prison term, plus fine
11/09/2012 9:48:22 AMThe man who admitted to defrauding the organic industry by selling more than $6.5 million of his non-compliant... Read more.
- UC launches 7 educational drought videos for growers
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice