Marrone Bio plans move to larger facilities
09/11/2013 10:55:57 AMMarrone Bio Innovations Inc., Davis, Calif., has outgrown its existing space and plans to move into... Read more.
FMC acquires license rights to fungicide in the Americas
08/29/2013 6:20:00 AMPhiladelphia-based FMC Corp. has received an exclusive license to develop, register, manufacture and sell the... Read more.
Natural yeast-based product fights fungal storage diseases
08/22/2013 4:50:49 PMVista, Calif.-based Westbridge Agricultural Products has introduced a yeast-based biological to control Botrytis bunch rot... Read more.
Bill would restrict neonicotinoids to allow EPA review
08/22/2013 2:36:45 PMReps. John Conyers, D-Mich., and Earl Blumenauer, D-Ore., have introduced a bill in Congress that... Read more.
EPA issues new label rules for neonicotinoids to protect bees
08/21/2013 4:10:39 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency will require new labels and accompanying restrictions on neonicotinoid insecticides that... Read more.
Cheminova plans strobilurin fungicide launch in 2014
08/06/2013 4:59:08 PMCheminova Inc., Research Triangle Park, N.C., plans to introduce an azoxystrobin fungicide under the Equation... Read more.
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- UF taps citizen scientists to help collect bee data
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- FFVA fills newly created food safety and sustainability position