BASF shows off new fungicides at field day
06/26/2013 6:05:00 AMDINUBA, Calif. — BASF Crop Protection. has taken a more holistic approach when it comes to marketing... Watch Video.
UPI adds UV protection to Devrinol herbicide
06/17/2013 11:18:48 AMUnited Phosphorus Inc., Kings of Prussia, Pa., has launched a new formulation of Devrinol DF-XT 50... Read more.
EPA grants Section 18s to two marmorated stink bug insecticides
06/07/2013 12:23:51 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has granted Section 18—emergency use exemption—requests for two dinotefuran insecticides to... Read more.
Washington ag department nixes request to halt insecticide's use
06/06/2013 3:36:49 PMAfter a 60-day review period, the Washington State Department of Agriculture announced it would not... Read more.
EPA registers new insecticide from Dow
05/07/2013 9:57:09 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Closer SC insecticide from Indianapolis-based Dow AgroSciences. State registrations are... Read more.
Organic board recommends phase out of antibiotics for fire blight
04/18/2013 9:08:05 AMSince the National Organic Program began in 2002, it has allowed the use of antibiotics to control... Read more.
- Platform Specialty Products to acquire Arysta for $3.5 billion
- Adama introduces low-VOC pesticide umbrella brand
- CA Grown builds on tourism partnership
- Wish Farms plans to double blueberry volume
- Valent introduces low-VOC ProGibb plant growth regulator
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks