Biological firm changes name, teams with Loveland Products
02/27/2013 9:35:43 AMFrisco, Texas-based Advanced Microbial Solutions, or AMS, has changed its name to Agricen to reflect... Read more.
Pesticide data shows fresh produce safety record
02/25/2013 3:40:00 PM(UPDATED COVERAGE, Feb. 28) An annual U.S. Department of Agriculture report on pesticides on fruits... Read more.
California OKs yeast-based product to fight apple fire blight
02/13/2013 7:08:37 AMThe California Department of Pesticide Registration has registered Blossom Protect to control fire blight in... Read more.
Biological insecticide enlists friendly fungus to fight pests
02/07/2013 2:36:27 PMNovozymes BioAg, Milwaukee, Wis., has introduced MET52, which contains a pathogenic fungus as the active... Read more.
United Fresh partners with Bayer in school salad bar effort
02/05/2013 4:25:41 PMBayer CropScience wants to help children make healthy lunch decisions by partnering with the United... Read more.
FMC teams with Mexican chemical firm to develop biologicals
01/28/2013 10:36:02 AMPhiladephia-based FMC Corp. is teaming with Química Agronómica de México, Chihuahua, Mexico, to develop several... Read more.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race