Herbicide receives label change for use on fallow tomato beds
10/11/2012 5:05:20 PMChateau herbicide, from Walnut Creek, Calif.-based Valent U.S.A. Corp., can now be used for fallow... Read more.
Dow AgroSciences rebranding itself
10/01/2012 11:20:29 AMIndianapolis-based Dow AgroSciences is rebranding itself to reflect closer ties to its parent company, Dow... Read more.
Simplot buys controlled-release fertilizer technology
09/27/2012 10:43:30 AMBoise, Idaho-based J.R. Simplot Co. has purchased the patented controlled-release fertilizer technology—Florikote—from Florikan of Sarasota,... Read more.
UPDATED: Cheminova adds crops to Topguard fungicide label
09/26/2012 3:17:39 PMCheminova of Research Triangle Park, N.C., has added several crops, including stone fruit, pome fruit,... Read more.
BASF to acquire seed treatment firm Becker Underwood
09/20/2012 10:05:19 AMBASF Corp., of Ludwigshafen, Germany, plans to acquire Becker Underwood, the Ames, Iowa-based seed treatment... Read more.
EPA registers new fungicide premix
09/17/2012 10:45:35 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Zampro, a premix fungicide from BASF Corp. of Research... Read more.
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- Research shows chlorine works best to keep wash water clean
- Food safety evolving for eastern cantaloupe growers
- EPA grants section 18s for stink bug control in Maryland
- Connected Farm helps growers boost overall farm efficiency
- Strip tillage, cover crops outperform conventional tillage
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees