Verdesian Life Sciences buys U.K. plant health firm
04/18/2013 7:00:00 AMVerdesian Life Sciences LLC of Cary, N.C., is on a growth mode, with its latest acquisition being... Read more.
MANA launches new fungicide formulation
04/15/2013 12:06:41 PMMANA Inc. of Raleigh, N.C., has launched Bumper ES, a new formulation of its propiconazole fungicide. The... Read more.
EPA OKs new insecticide/miticide premix
03/21/2013 10:01:39 AMRaleigh, N.C.-based MANA Crop Protection has received Environmental Protection Agency registration for Skyraider, a premix... Read more.
Biological firm changes name, teams with Loveland Products
02/27/2013 9:35:43 AMFrisco, Texas-based Advanced Microbial Solutions, or AMS, has changed its name to Agricen to reflect... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Pomegranates appear to be easy-to-grow citrus alternative
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- California registers biological insecticide
- High tunnels can extend season and improve yields, quality