Washington ag department nixes request to halt insecticide's use
06/06/2013 3:36:49 PMAfter a 60-day review period, the Washington State Department of Agriculture announced it would not... Read more.
EPA registers new insecticide from Dow
05/07/2013 9:57:09 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency has registered Closer SC insecticide from Indianapolis-based Dow AgroSciences. State registrations are... Read more.
Organic board recommends phase out of antibiotics for fire blight
04/18/2013 9:08:05 AMSince the National Organic Program began in 2002, it has allowed the use of antibiotics to control... Read more.
Verdesian Life Sciences buys U.K. plant health firm
04/18/2013 7:00:00 AMVerdesian Life Sciences LLC of Cary, N.C., is on a growth mode, with its latest acquisition being... Read more.
MANA launches new fungicide formulation
04/15/2013 12:06:41 PMMANA Inc. of Raleigh, N.C., has launched Bumper ES, a new formulation of its propiconazole fungicide. The... Read more.
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability
- Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
- Tour de Fresh exceeds school salad bar goal
- Mulholland citrus supplies Halos this season
- California program funds ag irrigation, energy improvements
- Florida’s weather woes send tomato markets up