Bumblebee deaths prompt Oregon to restrict pesticide
06/28/2013 9:27:09 AMIn light of recent bumblebee deaths, the Oregon Department of Agriculture has temporarily restricted the... Read more.
Bee-friendly insecticide targets sucking pests, including psyllid
06/27/2013 9:53:00 AMBayer CropScience hopes to launch its new Sivanto insecticide that targets piercing and sucking pests,... Read more.
UPI adds UV protection to Devrinol herbicide
06/17/2013 11:18:48 AMUnited Phosphorus Inc., Kings of Prussia, Pa., has launched a new formulation of Devrinol DF-XT 50... Read more.
EPA grants Section 18s to two marmorated stink bug insecticides
06/07/2013 12:23:51 PMThe Environmental Protection Agency has granted Section 18—emergency use exemption—requests for two dinotefuran insecticides to... Read more.
Washington ag department nixes request to halt insecticide's use
06/06/2013 3:36:49 PMAfter a 60-day review period, the Washington State Department of Agriculture announced it would not... Read more.
- Odor molecules hold promise as citrus psyllid attractant
- Report examines value of neonicotinoids to ag
- Rutgers develops nutrient-packed lettuce
- Drought remains top issue for California PCAs in 2015
- Bejo introduces next branded veggie: Lettage cabbage
- USDA awards $4 million for Midwestern honeybee habitat