The World Ag Expo in Tulare, Calif., has named its Top-10 New Products for the 2012 show.
Judging was conducted by a group of farmers, ranchrs and industry professionals, according to a news release. The new products will be displayed at the show, which will run from Feb. 14-16, 2012.
Among the winners are:
• Durabland by EnviroTech Services Inc. of Greeley, Colo. it is an enhanced chloride dust control and road stabilization product.
• SuperSleeve by Fowler Nurseries Inc. of Newcastle, Calif. It is a more durable tree sleeve that offers longer spray and sunburn protection for new orchards.
• Oxbo 9120 Raspberry Harvester from Oxbo International of Lynden, Wash. It is designed and built to pick only high-quality fruit.
• iCropTrack by ScanControl Inc. of Pleasanton, Calif. It is a new iPad app that lets farmers and ranchers take their office to the field.
• Valley tire pressure Monitor from Valley Irrigation of Valley, Neb. This center-pivot tire-pressure monitoring system lets irrigators check tire pressure at the control panel or remotely via computer or smart phone.