ProduceOps Editor Fred Wilkinson gathered these news items from the trade show at United Fresh 2014 trade show, June 10-13, in Chicago.
- USDA releases five HLB-tolerant citrus rootstocks
- Florida127 strawberry branded as Sensation for marketing
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Research bolsters foliar nutrients’ role in citrus greening management
- California program funds ag irrigation, energy improvements
- Citrus psyllids found in San Jose, Calif., north of citrus belt