The Packer’s Greg Johnson, Tom Karst, Pamela Riemenschneider and Coral Beach gathered these news items from the trade show at United Fresh 2014 trade show, June 10-13, in Chicago.
- Low pesticide residue found in most produce sampled
- Research bolsters foliar nutrients’ role in citrus greening management
- New York Produce Show set to break attendance records
- Alexin Ag introduces plant supplement to vegetable growers
- Texas artichokes fill locally grown niche
- UPDATED: Storm brings much-needed rains but doesn’t dent drought