The Packer’s Greg Johnson, Tom Karst, Pamela Riemenschneider and Coral Beach gathered these news items from the trade show at United Fresh 2014 trade show, June 10-13, in Chicago.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Pomegranates appear to be easy-to-grow citrus alternative
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- California registers biological insecticide
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century