The Packer’s Greg Johnson, Tom Karst, Pamela Riemenschneider and Coral Beach gathered these news items from the trade show at United Fresh 2014 trade show, June 10-13, in Chicago.
- Low pesticide residue found in most produce sampled
- UPDATED: High strawberry prices won’t last
- Search continues for copper alternatives to control citrus canker
- UF taps citizen scientists to help collect bee data
- University of Florida faculty predicts food trends for 2015
- Higher Mexican production to bring tomato prices down