The Packer’s Greg Johnson, Tom Karst, Pamela Riemenschneider and Coral Beach gathered these news items from the trade show at United Fresh 2014 trade show, June 10-13, in Chicago.
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- University of Florida to offer hydroponic short courses in March
- Port dispute impacts Idaho; negotiators trade accusations
- GAO study finds pesticide residue programs can improve