During the meetings, growers and buyers discussed customer expectations, additions to the standards and issues such as commingling at repacking operations.
Tomato industry leaders discuss 'audit fatigue' during summit
02/01/2012 06:09:00 PM
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Blue Diamond among USDA grant recipients
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
- Kennco introduces three plastic baling machines
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops