During the meetings, growers and buyers discussed customer expectations, additions to the standards and issues such as commingling at repacking operations.
Tomato industry leaders discuss 'audit fatigue' during summit
02/01/2012 06:09:00 PM
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Join the 'Great Stink Bug Count'
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue