During the meetings, growers and buyers discussed customer expectations, additions to the standards and issues such as commingling at repacking operations.
Tomato industry leaders discuss 'audit fatigue' during summit
02/01/2012 06:09:00 PM
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- Using calcium chloride makes pickling brine more earth friendly
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Growers enlist thermotherapy to treat HLB-infected trees