The U.S. had not yet filed a response to the tomato growers’ complaint as of Aug. 2.
Tomato growers sue USA because of 2008 losses
08/02/2013 01:02:00 PM
- New York growers getting set for market push on new varieties
- Sweet potato varieties increase options
- Carolina group offers videos to supplement GAP manual
- California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Pictorial test helps gauge children's responses to produce items
- GMO labeling initiative qualifies for Colorado's November ballot
- Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
- Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
- Test kit can confirm citrus greening in the field
- Nationwide growth prompts Bayer expansion
- Scientist tries peanut digger to fight nutsedge in organic fields