Drought conditions have forced some growers to scale back on acreage this year, Ellithorpe said, but the overall effect on acreage industrywide could be as low as 1%.
San Luis Valley spuds could see early start
08/08/2012 11:21:00 AM
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
- Florida ag department offers cost-share for weather stations