During the planning sessions, team members reviewed input members received from listening session conversations and developed the information into “big ideas” for designing extension’s future, according to a news release.
North Carolina extension undergoing a makeover
02/27/2014 09:16:00 AM
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Blue Diamond among USDA grant recipients
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
- Kennco introduces three plastic baling machines
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops